Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons (41599 Views)

Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel / Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. / Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Adewummy007: 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Suspected militants have killed eight residents of Igbo Olomu, Bolorunduro, Ajegunle, and Oke Muti, boundary communities of Lagos and Ogun states.

The killings, which were carried out on Thursday night, have caused residents of the communities to flee their homes.

“I have seen four corpses. The militants have declared a war on us,” a resident, Giwa Bola, said.
www.punchng.com/breaking-militants-kill-eight-lagos-ogun-communities/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by fuckyoumhen: 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
HURRAY!!! FIRST TO COMMENT!!!

but why? what exactly are the looking or killing for? I smell those Libyans from Futa Jalon. Anyway, I shit on you if you make bad post below me.

8 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by SleekAboki: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Those were the traditional fulani militias from Libya.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Day169: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Where's the OPC in all of these? I thot this outfit was saddled with the responsibility of preserving the integral and communal borders of the "Yoruba Nation". ..abi dem dey wait for Buhari contract?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Movic1(m): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of
Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio.
South west is the only peaceful region in Nigeria -
Akpabio.
In his words “ In the South - South , people have
abandoned their homes because of activities of
Niger Delta Avengers. The North is in turmoil; the
South - East is boiling because of agitation . The
South -West is the only peaceful area , but they
still send mercenaries to other areas to fight.

Akpabio mercenaries on the run I fear that man o. Owi be ode shebe? Akpabio official sponsor of the NDA's.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Adewummy007: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Day169:
Where's the OPC in all of these? I thot these outfit was saddled with the responsibility of preserving the integral and communal borders of the "Yoruba Nation". ..abi dem dey wait for Buhari contract?

OPC decommissioned since May 29 2015

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by modath(f): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ever since that big headed Mofo declared SW as being "too peaceful" in the midst of chaos, there has been orchestration to draw SW into armed conflict...

Akpabio if you want to destabilize the government, to cover up you & your cronies briggandage & mindless looting, restrict your activities to the ND. sad

We prefer the Brexit way, Violence isn't our thing...

Cc

Ramdeuter, TheVoice, Karm16, Pentiumpro, iamdiabolic, omoajowa7, seunmsg, Gbawe, Musiwa419, hundredhunndred..... etc.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by PentiumPro(f): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Akpaboi Godswill, come and tame your boys.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by seunmsg(m): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Those militants are looking for real trouble and they will soon get what they are looking for if they dont desist. They should keep their violent act to the south south and south east region, south west is not interested. We want a peaceful and stable country where there is shared prosperity not silly miscreants creating problem for losing a free and fair election.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by joeprince23(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
as a niger delta boy,i warned SW people but they call me ipad.dont worry tinubu wil save the sophisticated people

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by ayindejimmy(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
These terrorists are bringing their crimes to the west side.

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by PRYCE(m): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
modath:

Ever since that big headed Mofo declared SW as being "too peaceful" in the midst of chaos, there has been orchestration to draw SW into armed conflict...

Akpabio if you want to destabilize the government, to cover up you & your cronies briggandage & mindless looting, restrict your activities to the ND. sad

Cc

Ramdeuter, TheVoice, Karm16, Pentiumpro, iamdiabolic, omoajowa7, seunmsg, Gbawe, Musiwa419, hundredhunndred..... etc.
You sef dey agitate for Oodua republic? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So what do we call the wastern western agitation? IPOO? Indegenous people of Oodua?

IPOO sounds like POO...

#ProundlyNorthern

112 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by PRYCE(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
seunmsg:
Those militants are looking for real trouble and they will soon get what they are looking for if they dont desist. They should keep their violent act to the south south and south east region, south west is not interested. We want a peaceful and stable country where there is shared prosperity not silly miscreants creating problem for losing a free and fair election.
The problem of the ND didn't start after Jonathan lost. It started when that Deaf Bastard in Aso Rock postulated his 97% and 5% theory.

How do you get a "stable country" when your leader is divisive?

Now the shít's at you door... you go smell am while you dey pack am!

lalasticlala grin grin

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Movic1(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
PRYCE:
The problem of the ND didn't start after Jonathan lost. It started when that Deaf Bastard in Aso Rock postulated his 97% and 5% theory.

How do you get a "stable country" when your leader is divisive?

Now the shít's at you door... you go smell am while you dey pack am!

Basically, you re encouraging Violence. I think you are happy simply because the NDA's re on a killing mission is SW. Last week they killed scores in ogun community. Why can't they stick to their SS Oh. Akpabio said our region is peaceful so they came to cause chaos

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
seunmsg:

When the militant were doing their own thing what were yr people saying?
Kill them ,bomb them level them.
Well they heard you and this i hope is response to yr call.

long live k

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by druboon404: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
If this is true,then Niger Delta Millitant have confirmed themselves to be a Terrorist group.

12 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Musiwa419: 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
modath:

Cc

Cc. Mayoroflagos opcnairaland ffkfuckedbianca bloodyblogger whathaveidone arresa oyb jarus jaybee3
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by PRYCE(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
Movic1:

Basically, you re encouraging Violence. I think you are happy simply because the NDA's re on a killing mission is SW. Last week they killed scores in ogun community. Why can't they stick to their SS Oh. Akpabio said our region is peaceful so they came to cause chaos
I'm NOT encouraging violence bro... I'm from the North-East east so I've had my fair share of violence. I can't encourage what I know is wrong but what pisses me off is the hypocrisy of you westerners.

You guys are the first to insult northerners whenever there's a BH attack- calling us illiterates and that we should "finish ourselves there".... now see huz crying foul!

RIP to the dead oo but if I'm not enjoying the message this attack is sending make I bend for here!

Now I'll wait to see if those cowards will respond!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Musiwa419: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
The ethnicity of these criminals is not in question. We know as a matter of fact that they are Ijaw Militants. Hitherto, there criminal activities which only involves Oil Bunkering and Pipeline Vandalism was restricted to the creeks and waterways of Arepo(Ogun) and Itowolo(Lagos). Now, they have opened new fronts in Ogijo, Isawo, Elepete, Majidun, Festac(Yes ! The same Festac in Lagos), Igbo-Olomu, Ibese, etc, etc, all in Lagos and Ogun state respectively, killing; raping; Pillaging; and looting in their wake. There are concerns that the Ijaw militants might open another front at Ese-Odo in Ondo state

These recent attacks have been going on for weeks now but local media has been underepeorting it. The Ijaw militant attacks on Yoruba riverine communities in Lagos and Ogun are real, alarming and frightening. It is very much more serious than what the media is reporting. The casualty figure is very high.

Rumour mill has it that these Ijaw militants have the tacit support of some elites from the Niger Delta. This place is not appropriate to mention names, but we know some of them.

Omo Yoruba, Ija nbo. Ewu nbe loko

modath pentiumpro omoajowa7 mayoroflagos bloodyblogger arresa ffkfuckedbianca sukkot lastpage hundredhundred jaybee3 jarus oyb progressive01 raumdeuter stunningceo stola supers1panther opcnairaland 9jacrip oduastates

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by kayfra: 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
What's our business with their struggles? They should keep bombing pipelines and leave us to our peaceful ways.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by modath(f): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
PRYCE:
You sef dey agitate for Oodua republic? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So what do we call the western agitation? IPOO? Indegenous people of Oodua?

IPOO sounds like POO...

#ProundlyNorthern

Agitation means violent irregular action, it is uncoordinated disturbances, No we are not agitating, it is a proposition that we will sanely & responsibly see to fruition...

My loyalty (99% of my people) has always been & will forever remain first to Yorubaland & her near & far interests, Nigeria? secondary... we know we can do better on our own but we are not worse off...

However we refuse to act like a spoilt kid whose favourite toy was taken up by another kid who instead of either cajole the other to play with it together or wait his turn, rather he ask that it be smashed to pieces....

By the way, in case of break up, I so pity you. cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by PRYCE(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
modath:

Agitation means violent irregular action, it is uncoordinated disturbances, No we are not agitating, it is a proposition that we will sanely & responsibly see to fruition...

My loyalty has always been & will forever remain first to Yorubaland & her near & far interests, Nigeria secondary...

However we refuse to act like a spoilt kid whose favourite toy was taken up by another kid who instead of either waiting for his turn to play with it together or wait his turn, rather ask that it be smashed to pieces....

By the way, in case of break up, I so pity you. cheesy
Lol! Pity me? There are many countries to port to darling wink

Dey there dey give proverbs, e don reach your doorsteps so please petition your Coward OPC to defend y'all... lol!

Nigeria's Secondary? So is the president you so love upholding abi supporting your first love? Yorubaland? Last I check he was Northern... so you left your first love (Yorubaland) to romance with you second love (Nigeria, North)... that makes a lot of sense my dear

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by MasterofNL: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Progressive01(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
These guys are just desperate to turn the SW into another ND. What concerns the people of SW with their criminal activities??

I hope the government pull its whole weight on those useless terrorist. angry

5 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Gucciboss: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Again?
They must be criminals masqurading as militants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Realdeals(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
It's obvious pipeline vandals are the ones that transform to militants claiming to be fighting for the Niger Delta.

5 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Candyrain(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Who are these kids lamenting? Were they not the same ones jubilating when an explosion went off in Imo State?

Ntorrrr to all of u. Una never start to dey lament.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Litmus: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
I read nowhere that culprits were captured and interrogated, so how have Nigerians arrived at the fact of the true origin of these attackers ? Not even Scotland Yard, Interpol or FBI is as good as the average Nigerian that seem automatically to know the identity of felons.

...on online papers, people are already pointing fingers at Fulani, Delta or IPOB. When asked how they know, they state that it is a Northern plan or that the Delta Militants threatened Lagos undecided This is proof, apparently, no need to capture people and interrogate them, find out what language they speak or study cultural markings, behavior, no blood tests, no nothing!

NIGERIA abandoning the famed Nigerian intelligence and going Congo!!

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by ruggedboy01: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
PentiumPro:
Akpaboi Godswill, come and tame your boys.
was expecting u to encourage them to bomb and kill as usual tongue grin cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
I'm not worried, our sophisticated and fearless brothers in the SW can handle the situation.

My only worry is if the lagos lagoon can accomodate the militants. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Decodedp: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
A group of criminals attack some members of a community and OUR BROWN ENVELOPE JOURNALIST are quick to brand them naija delta militants as if NIGER DELTA MILLITANTS NOW CARRY ID CARDS. Next, our change chanters are sweating seriously to link it to akpabio's comment.

BUT LET ME BREAK THE BAD NEWS:

the niger delta people are more enlightened now compared to 1967, hence won't fall for such cheap blackmail.

The people behind the current agitation are well trained, well funded and highly motivated. As a testimony ; they effectively halved Nigeria oil production in 5 months without killing or kidnapping a single soul.

The only way to save the situation is for the government to show sincere commitment to restructure the country to allow the federating units to manage their resources and develop at their own pace.

Should the government and their supporters disregard the above and continue to orchestrate Phantom groups to cause crisis in the niger delta, Nigerians should brace up for the most vicious gorilla warfare they have ever imagined and guess what no part of the country will be spared.

The handwriting is clearly on the wall

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police / #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others / "Happy Hour" Starts In Akwa Ibom State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.