Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons (41603 Views)

Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel / Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. / Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by gifttracy(f): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
It well..
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by 247notire(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Why aren't pple attacking the religion and tribe of these militants same way the hypocrites do when fulani herdsmen go on rampage as well.
Lol. The news is not confirmed yet, no credibility to it whatsoever. Besides, they aren't as rampant as the marauding fulani herdsmen. But if e pain you, you know what to do...

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by FemiFimile: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hausa Fulani cleverly trying to start a war down south.

I bet my last penny, these are Fulani Militant herdmen from Libya.

We must be vigilant and careful not to be miss led into any proxy southern war

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by PentiumPro(f): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
247notire:
As big as you are, see how your reasoning process works... Too bad, you need to see things much more subjectively and reason reasonably...

Are you sure you are alright? I don't think you are!
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Omoteyi(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sebi we told you then that you are following them that fulanis believe what they did to your fathers in Ilorin and go away with can still be repeated, even on all your land........left for your elders to have a rethink.....Oro osiri....Akuko.....Alaafin Aole......Alimi......zulu Gambari......Yoruba R'onu oooo

2 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by stefan388: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
seunmsg:
Those militants are looking for real trouble and they will soon get what they are looking for if they dont desist. They should keep their violent act to the south south and south east region, south west is not interested. We want a peaceful and stable country where there is shared prosperity not silly miscreants creating problem for losing a free and fair election.
I think you should look inward and forget south south. How you see your Buhari government? Isn't a sweet one?

2 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by 247notire(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

Are you sure you are alright? I don't think you are!
Do you think at all? I really doubt you use the space between your two eyes cos if you did you won't ascribe an unconfirmed and vague news to militants. Don't try to fight dirty with me, you won't win.

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by sylve11: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
SirJeffry:
I'm not worried, our sophisticated and fearless brothers in the SW can handle the situation.

My only worry is if the lagos lagoon can accomodate the militants. undecided

ah! those fear fear people? grin cool

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Greenback: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
seunmsg:
Those militants are looking for real trouble and they will soon get what they are looking for if they dont desist. They should keep their violent act to the south south and south east region, south west is not interested. We want a peaceful and stable country where there is shared prosperity not silly miscreants creating problem for losing a free and fair election.

pls shove ur sophisticated chest beating blablabla up ur sophisticated arsse and find ur way outta the desert ur obviosly are..here u are talking about peace,trouble,violenc,miscreants,...and area boys and agberos and touts are everywhere in south west harrasing everybody..
Its very easy for a dog to back like crazy when its within the safe confines of its owner's house..u for come out come boast and spit fire wen hausa boys scatta mile12 market that saw u tail_in_frightened_puppies relocate ur sophisticated arsses to mowe..
grin

lastpage will also claim 'RAY CHARLSE' over the above thrash

7 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by nerodenero: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Decodedp:
A group of criminals attack some members of a community and OUR BROWN ENVELOPE JOURNALIST are quick to brand them naija delta militants as if NIGER DELTA MILLITANTS NOW CARRY ID CARDS. Next, our change chanters are sweating seriously to link it to akpabio's comment.
Where in the report did you see Niger Delta Militant? The word used in the report was "Militant" and not "Niger Delta Militant". Thank you.
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by lastpage: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
joeprince23:
as a niger delta boy,i warned SW people but they call me ipad.dont worry tinubu wil save the sophisticated people

Shut-Up joor!

"Militant" is a generic word for anyone who is fighting a cause, using violence!

Where in the post did they say the Criminals are ND Militant? Fulani Militant? Boko Haram Militant or any other terror Group?

BTW:
S.West has its own Crude Oil Reserves (Lagos, Ogun, Ondo), Bitumen Reserves (Ondo) e.t.c that are currently being mined, so whats the "warn" about?

Go drink your Oil naa. undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Femiwilli: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
[size=14pt]Please the neither the South-West, South-East & South-South violence.

This is obviously the North through the Fulani Herdsmen.

This is a planned Jihad
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by hmuhammad(m): 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
PRYCE:
You sef dey agitate for Oodua republic? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So what do we call the wastern western agitation? IPOO? Indegenous people of Oodua?

IPOO sounds like POO...

#ProundlyNorthern
you are certainly not a northerner, u must b from the SE
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by W3irDo: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
How did dey paddul their kanoe from Naija Delta to Lagos to kause mayhem? Pipul shud watch whut dey say on soshial mediaz

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by FemiFimile: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
seunmsg:

**** I already know u are a muslim. U prefer to chase shadow and turn a blind eye to the actual cause of the problem.

Only a fool will not know that all this attack started as soon as the Fulani reclaimed power. The Fulani have full control of military and can move freely to orchestrate attack in any region.Either as Herdsmen, Libyans or Boko haram.

It can be argued that Fulani Herdsmen with AK 47 are militant. They are fighting to take over our land. slowpoke!

7 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by W3irDo: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by hhgg77kk: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
southwest will surely repel this bastard
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Greenback: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
seunmsg:

nerodenero will claim 'Ray charlse' to the above arsse rants.

Cc decodedp
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by basadenet: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
Movic1:
South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of
Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio.
South west is the only peaceful region in Nigeria -
Akpabio.
In his words “ In the South - South , people have
abandoned their homes because of activities of
Niger Delta Avengers. The North is in turmoil; the
South - East is boiling because of agitation . The
South -West is the only peaceful area , but they
still send mercenaries to other areas to fight.

Akpabio mercenaries on the run I fear that man o. Owi be ode shebe? Akpabio official sponsor of the NDA's.

Give us some proof to support your claim. Prayer that your mouth will not put into trouble.
The
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by elisra(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
kayfra:
What's our business with their struggles? They should keep bombing pipelines and leave us to our peaceful ways.
ur biz is that you disturb them with ur media
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by YourNemesis: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
meccuno:
what has South east got to do with militancy? You cannot just live one day without accusing igbos of causing you miseries.......be guided.....the post has noting to do with the igbo man or the SE.

So now SE has nothing to do with militancy... Conveniently so, but on any other day, we all hear SS/SE SS+SE 1,000 times daily.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by segunphilips(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
If this is true, then, one can submit by saying the so-called militants are TERRORISTS.

Stupid and foolish destroyers.

How come their terrain extent to Yoruba land. I guess we need to watch our back against terrorist invasion.

Animals in human flesh.
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by dragunov: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
PRYCE:
Lol! Pity me? There are many countries to port to darling wink

Dey there dey give proverbs, e don reach your doorsteps so please petition your Coward OPC to defend y'all... lol!

Nigeria's Secondary? So is the president you so love upholding abi supporting your first love? Yorubaland? Last I check he was Northern... so you left your first love (Yorubaland) to romance with you second love (Nigeria, North)... that makes a lot of sense my dear
I have been reading the unprovoked dusts you have been yarning about the Yoruba nation. Now what is your problem nigga? Just who the fvck do you think you are? You got problems? There are better ways to resolve personal issues liike you've got and the best of them is for your ass to commit suicide. You come here making dumb remarks about people who did not contribute to your problems! Dumbass ratass nigga forming wise guy on social media. Lying that he comes from the NE when in reality he emanates from the SE. Go tell your punkass brethren and other lowlife creeps you've been frolicking with to stop biting more than they can chew. And stop making crazy comments on nairaland

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Basalt(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin

They thought their cowardice and hypocrisy can save them always, una never chee chompting .

That's what you get by being too hypocritically coward and politically indecisive.

This is just the beginning.

The ZOO must fall.

Violence is not sweet but that's the only language Federal Government understands

3 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by SamMilla1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
seunmsg:

Noisemaker.
Keyboard warrior.
Violence is bad anywhere but e-warnings mean nothing to the dead.
Find out those who invaded your land first, then find out why.
After that, you will be in a better position to rant online.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Fanyogoyogo: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
The Biafran terrorists at it.

As long as this breaks up Nigeria.

Ladipo market is next cool cool
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Generalkorex(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Decodedp:
A group of criminals attack some members of a community and OUR BROWN ENVELOPE JOURNALIST are quick to brand them naija delta militants as if NIGER DELTA MILLITANTS NOW CARRY ID CARDS. Next, our change chanters are sweating seriously to link it to akpabio's comment.

BUT LET ME BREAK THE BAD NEWS:

the niger delta people are more enlightened now compared to 1967, hence won't fall for such cheap blackmail.

The people behind the current agitation are well trained, well funded and highly motivated. As a testimony ; they effectively halved Nigeria oil production in 5 months without killing or kidnapping a single soul.

The only way to save the situation is for the government to show sincere commitment to restructure the country to allow the federating units to manage their resources and develop at their own pace.

Should the government and their supporters disregard the above and continue to orchestrate Phantom groups to cause crisis in the niger delta, Nigerians should brace up for the most vicious gorilla warfare they have ever imagined and guess what no part of the country will be spared.

The handwriting is clearly on the wall
bro u dnt stay here so you don't knw what is really happening here.
Those guys are ijaw boys they were vandals before now but since the FG appointed army and navy to secure pipelines and also stop them from their bunkering business. They moved away frm isawo[lagos state] to elepete and co in ogun state/lagos border.
So they continued their atrocities there. Now that pipelines are dry they started kidnapping,stealing and shooting people at will.
They wanted to do candle nite for their brothers that were killed.
People are leaving the area in large numbers since morning.
What we survived here might kill some o.
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by elisra(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Progressive01:
These guys are just desperate to turn the SW into another ND. What concerns the people of SW with their criminal activities??

I hope the government pull its whole weight on those useless terrorist. angry
i think the fulani government is more interested in two things.
oil and rehabilitation of the northeast.
If middlebelt is not important to the fulani government,what made you think the southwest is important to them?
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Candyrain(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
oluwaemmanuel:

And I hope your people are ready to go back home guy, because when this fight breaks out, ur people will suffer for it, we are not ND that aren't in unison with their governors, guess u knw what happened not far from oshodi(the market) guess u heard of mile 2, stick to ur pipeline bombing and keep off our lands. I'mnot a tribalist but you guys are jst making it difficult

Abeg stop whining unnecessarily. Talk to ur peeps to stop jubilating over calamity in other regions.
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by UyiIredia(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
I just wonder why humans can't just live in peace.
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by ventoh: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
did I jus see eight persons.....I cam authoritatively say that mote than sixty persons have been killed thus far...and the worst is there is no military or police presence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others / "Happy Hour" Starts In Akwa Ibom State (Video) / Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.