Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons (41602 Views)

Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel / Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. / Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by orlaryemy: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yoruba people are not stupid, they are still doing their findings to know those behind these attacks. Once this is established, i can assure you that attackers would meet their Waterloo.
FemiFimile:
Hausa Fulani cleverly trying to start a war down south.

I bet my last penny, these are Fulani Militant herdmen from Libya.

We must be vigilant and careful not to be miss led into any proxy southern war

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Eluwilussit(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
Movic1:

Basically, you re encouraging Violence. I think you are happy simply because the NDA's re on a killing mission is SW. Last week they killed scores in ogun community. Why can't they stick to their SS Oh. Akpabio said our region is peaceful so they came to cause chaos

Are the fulani herdsmen sticking to the North? We are one Nigeria. When all you do is encourage the Armed Forces and FG to attack SS & SE, why do you think that they will not come for you? It is only natural.

The South has to unite. The North stand with Buhari simply because he's a northerner. Not because he's the best. If Buhari was a southerner, do you think he will win a council election in an urban environment?

I condemn every form of violence. I also condemn every form of injustice.

5 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by modath(f): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
PRYCE:
Lol! Pity me? There are many countries to port to darling wink

Dey there dey give proverbs, e don reach your doorsteps so please petition your Coward OPC to defend y'all... lol!

Nigeria's Secondary? So is the president you so love upholding abi supporting your first love? Yorubaland? Last I check he was Northern... so you left your first love (Yorubaland) to romance with you second love (Nigeria, North)... that makes a lot of sense my dear

In your demagougery & hyprocrisy, Shebi you are Ijaw bah or you forgot there was a Yoruba name on the ballot.?

You are always chasing shadows, seems I should put you back where you belong! Ignore bin..

Shioor!!!

2 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
Militant ko Libyan terrorists ni.
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Generalkorex(m): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
ventoh:
did I jus see eight persons.....I cam authoritatively say that mote than sixty persons have been killed thus far...and the worst is there is no military or police presence.
no talk wetin u no see o
heavy presence of military they here now o
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by guyu: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fake news
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
Militants ko Libyan terrorists ni.
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Sylvester70(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
hehe wonders shall neva end make i hear pim 4rm opc them go hear wee.@no place pass usb
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by PentiumPro(f): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
247notire:
Do you think at all? I really doubt you use the space between your two eyes cos if you did you won't ascribe an unconfirmed and vague news to militants. Don't try to fight dirty with me, you won't win.

You've confirmed you are not just normal. The news is all over several news outlet and here you are still showing glaring ignorance?
If the news is about Avengers blowing pipelines in the ND now, you will shamelessly be dancing surugede on the streets of Nairaland.
That your uneven head will be panel-beat on this thread.
Pathetic waste of space you are. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by elisra(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

Akpabio has been mad and sulking in the past few day that only the SW is enjoying relative peace at the moment, now they are sending their creeks boys to provoke the Yorubas and destabilize the SW.
the southwest has been enjoying peace and at the same time they use the lagos/ ibadan propaganda tool called media to cause unrest and tensions in other regions such as the recent rumor of dss arresting ihejirika.

9 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
This is getting too much. Why is it only in Nigeria? Why would anyone attack the south west? At this point we should just brexit if that is what would allow for peace and growth!
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by elisra(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

Every circumstantial evidence point to those that knows the creeks very and can easily commit crime and blend back into the creeks.
the fulani herdsmen are notorious for such atrocities but a typical yoruba cant point a finger at the fulanis but will rather get a hard-on when eastern region is mentioned

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by PentiumPro(f): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
elisra:
the southwest has been enjoying peace and at the same time they use the lagos/ ibadan propaganda tool called media to cause unrest and tensions in other regions such as the recent rumor of dss arresting ihejirika.

Which one is Lagos / Ibadan propaganda tool?
Vanguard
Thisday
The Sun
These are owned by your brothers and they equally carried the news.
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by 247notire(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

You've confirmed you are not just normal. The news is all over several news outlet and here you are still showing glaring ignorance?
If the news is about Avengers blowing pipelines in the ND now, you will shamelessly be dancing surugede on the streets of Nairaland.
Pathetic waste of space you are. angry angry
All these children, so that it's over several news outlet makes it true? And even if it's all over the internet, a thorough read will easily show you it's all vague and unclear, and they never mentioned Niger delta militants so what are you saying? NDA is not my issue, why should I be happy about them, who dem epp? Although I understand their plight and if that's the only thing that will make buhari ur god agree to a restructure of this entity into federating units, then I have no choice but to encourage them. You, you're content with continuing to lick buharis arse I guess. Talking about being normal, a fatso like you cannot definitely be normal, go check your weight and BMI, and that's an advise for you so you won't join a list of those killed by obesity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by kikayboss(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
who said 8 ppl?...not less than 36 people were killed and the police just deemed it fit to go there for sightseeing...mtcheeew...they should just give us guns let's defend ourselves if they can't.....stupid ijaw boys just wake up and start killing so whats the difference btwn them and boko haram?....y'all blasting pipelines in SS we no send you but now you bringing your criminality to disturb us....
GOD will punish them with the most painful death possible..
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by PentiumPro(f): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
elisra:
t[s]he fulani herdsmen are notorious for such atrocities but a typical yoruba cant point a finger at the fulanis but will rather get a hard-on when eastern region is mentioned[/s]

Another abnormal reasoning.
Fulani herdsmen have nothing to do with speed boats and creeks.

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Lawalolasimbo: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=Adewummy007 post=46882879]
www.punchng.com/breaking-militants-kill-eight-lagos-ogun-communities/
[/quote

The narration I heard about the incident from a co-passenger in a bus from Ikorodu who was a witness was very gory and awe-evoking. He mentioned the way one innocent Alhaji who is a landlord at Igbo Olomu was shot with gun by these heartlessly mad militants. He said they knock on people's doors and once you appear at the door, you get your dose of gunshots and one is gone.

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Ghost01(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
Contact17:
This is getting too much. Why is it only in Nigeria? Why would anyone attack the south west? At this point we should just brexit if that is what would allow for peace and growth!
Abi o. Make we just 'brexit' and leave their country and their troubles for them.
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by atoleybaba(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Litmus:
I read nowhere that culprits were captured and interrogated, so how have Nigerians arrived at the fact of the true origin of these attackers ? Not even Scotland Yard, Interpol or FBI is as good as the average Nigerian that seem automatically to know the identity of felons.

...on online papers, people are already pointing fingers at Fulani, Delta or IPOB. When asked how they know, they state that it is a Northern plan or that the Delta Militants threatened Lagos undecided This is proof, apparently, no need to capture people and interrogate them, find out what language they speak or study cultural markings, behavior, no blood tests, no nothing!

NIGERIA abandoning the famed Nigerian intelligence and going Congo!!
the funniest thing is we have been chased from our houses....Igbo Olomu is noww deserted
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by PentiumPro(f): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
247notire:
[s]All these children, so that it's over several news outlet makes it true? And even if it's all over the internet, a thorough read will easily show you it's all vague and unclear, and they never mentioned Niger delta militants so what are you saying? NDA is not my issue, why should I be happy about them, who dem epp? Although I understand their plight and if that's the only thing that will make buhari ur god agree to a restructure of this entity into federating units, then I have no choice but to encourage them. Flux you're content with continuing to lick buharis arse I guess. Talking about being normal, a fatso like you cannot definitely be normal, go check your weight and BMI, and that's an advise for you so you won't join a list of those killed by obesity[/s].

Shut you bloated mouth and stop splitting smelly saliva all over me.
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by vislabraye(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Day169:
Where's the OPC in all of these? I thot these outfit was saddled with the responsibility of preserving the integral and communal borders of the "Yoruba Nation". ..abi dem dey wait for Buhari contract?

Gani Adams once said Opc may not be able to protect the Yorubas agsin.
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by dragonking2: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

Akpabio has been mad and sulking in the past few day that only the SW is enjoying relative peace at the moment, now they are sending their creeks boys to provoke the Yorubas and destabilize the SW.
How do you know it is the militants that are responsible? Better shine your eyes lets get an official statement from the militants first

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by melzabull(f): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
atoleybaba:
the funniest thing is we have been chased from our houses....Igbo Olomu is noww deserted
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by PRYCE(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
hmuhammad:
you are certainly not a northerner, u must b from the SE
Ni dan Arewa ne dan uwana... ciki da waje!

4 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by vislabraye(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
kikayboss:
who said 8 ppl?...not less than 36 people were killed and the police just deemed it fit to go there for sightseeing...mtcheeew...they should just give us guns let's defend ourselves if they can't.....stupid ijaw boys just wake up and start killing so whats the difference btwn them and boko haram?....y'all blasting pipelines in SS we no send you but now you bringing your criminality to disturb us....
GOD will punish them with the most painful death possible..

Who says they are Ijaws ?

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by 247notire(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

Shut you bloated mouth and stop splitting smelly saliva all over me.
I ain't talking dear, just typing. How come you can smell the words? And stop using foul language, it won't help you. Go see a doctor before it's too late sweetie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
The South-West caucus of Nairaland warriors has been beating the drums of war with statements like "kill all IPOB and Biafrans" and "crush the Niger-Delta". War is now knocking at your door, please don't run. Even though that's what the South-West is known for - RUNNING.

6 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
You can trust the cowards not to claim responsibility like their counterpart terrorists elsewhere in the world.

I suggest they declare their identity rather than this mickey mouse and cowardly hit and run tactics.
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Objectoriented: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
Generalkorex:

bro u dnt stay here so you don't knw what is really happening here.
Those guys are ijaw boys they were vandals before now but since the FG appointed army and navy to secure pipelines and also stop them from their bunkering business. They moved away frm isawo[lagos state] to elepete and co in ogun state/lagos border.
So they continued their atrocities there. Now that pipelines are dry they started kidnapping,stealing and shooting people at will.
They wanted to do candle nite for their brothers that were killed.
People are leaving the area in large numbers since morning.
What we survived here might kill some o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Cross River State (Live Updates) / "Happy Hour" Starts In Akwa Ibom State (Video) / #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.