Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons (41598 Views)

Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel / Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. / Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by GBAGAAUN(m): 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Thsi countary sef
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by leahcimzil: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Contact17:

Really?Can you confirm this?
yes sir
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Codes151(m): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
When birds fly in groups!, there are following the guy in front!

Wonder where it said akpabio! Only know that a drunk said it first and they followed! Senselessness
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by hmuhammad(m): 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
PRYCE:
Ni dan Taraba ne!
yayi kyau, ni dan minna ne
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by PRYCE(m): 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
hmuhammad:
yayi kyau, ni dan minna ne
Dan Niger! Ban taba zuwa Minna nnan ba fa ama da yadar Allah, zani gan garin!
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
ghostmist:
claim responsibility for crimes committed by agberos in your midst?

goan sit-down jare....

I bet you are scared shitless already. Don't worry we will unmask you in due time.
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by francizy(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
modath:

Fran Haba nah, you never old enough for memory loss nah grin.. nor be pipeline contract/ voter inducement Jogogoro gave them derail them? Or you forget?

It didn't derail them jor. At least they came out sometimes back to lay claims to the fact that una dey bamboozle them with insults and curses, including the okpolo eyed landlord of Lagos state. It's just like my most respected Musician to have ever lived (Fela). As much as Fela talked about the heartlessness, criminality, wickedness, etc of your darling Bubu and Ebola Ewu one of Ota, una still pack unaselves dey follow follow Bubu, including Femi Kuti (Fela will surely be disappointed wherever he is). To the point say person dey reason me say I no suppose believe Fela words just because they were made against Obj and Buhari.. SmH

I can still recall what OPC did back in 2000/2001. Those guys are ruthless and fearless, therefore you and others should tender your unreserved apologies to them ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Gucciboss:
Again?
They must be criminals masqurading as militants
It's left for the militants to acknowledge or deny still waiting.
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by hmuhammad(m): 3:58am On Jun 25, 2016
PRYCE:
Dan Niger! Ban taba zuwa Minna nnan ba fa ama da yadar Allah, zani gan garin!
Allah ya nuna mana, yanzu dai ina Maiduguri

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Decodedp: 8:59am On Jun 25, 2016
Generalkorex:

bro u dnt stay here so you don't knw what is really happening here.
Those guys are ijaw boys they were vandals before now but since the FG appointed army and navy to secure pipelines and also stop them from their bunkering business. They moved away frm isawo[lagos state] to elepete and co in ogun state/lagos border.
So they continued their atrocities there. Now that pipelines are dry they started kidnapping,stealing and shooting people at will.
They wanted to do candle nite for their brothers that were killed.
People are leaving the area in large numbers since morning.
What we survived here might kill some o.

Asuming you actually stay there, how do you differentiate people's tribes? If you read the news about some illegal oil bunkers caught around festac, their names show that they're are actually from various tribes.
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Decodedp: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2016
Greenback:

nerodenero will claim 'Ray charlse' to the above arsse rants.

Cc decodedp

The fact is that the ship is off the duck yard, so they can mastubate to their satisfaction.

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by kikayboss(m): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2016
Decodedp:

Asuming you actually stay there, how do you differentiate people's tribes? If you read the news about some illegal oil bunkers caught around festac, their names show that they're are actually from various tribes.
bro people know people here...these guys used to live amongst us b4 military presence here...ijaw boys are the pipeline boys...bro we know many of them, the other tribe that might be among them is another creek tribe ilaje but its 90℅ ijaw.....don't get confused about where they come from ijaw people are found in many states so don't let that confuse you...delta, bayelsa,akwa ibom, ondo and other States have ijaws among them
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Gbawe: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2016
modath:

Ever since that big headed Mofo declared SW as being "too peaceful" in the midst of chaos, there has been orchestration to draw SW into armed conflict...

Akpabio if you want to destabilize the government, to cover up you & your cronies briggandage & mindless looting, restrict your activities to the ND. sad

We prefer the Brexit way, Violence isn't our thing...

Cc

Ramdeuter, TheVoice, Karm16, Pentiumpro, iamdiabolic, omoajowa7, seunmsg, Gbawe, Musiwa419, hundredhunndred..... etc.

My dear lady, isolated attacks, with the element of surprise, will always succeed anywhere. If these attacks are indeed the work of militants then no need to warn them because the Yorubas will soon realise they have no choice but to defend themselves and treat every non-Yoruba, resident in Yorubaland or not, as a potential enemy. If that is what some myopic people want then so be it. The world today is full of people who start trouble yet will ultimately end up the biggest losers because of their rash and short-sighted actions. I personally have no fear for the Yorubas however 'dark' and troubled Nigeria becomes. We are not the most peaceful region by accident. It is that way because we are pragmatic and always think before we act.

I really feel sorry for some people because so many historical myths are being dispelled and debunked daily. For example those who tout themselves "brave" , i.e loud-mouthed and braggart IPOBians, have been shown to be nothing but ultimatum-issuing cowards who could not actualize their many threat to "destroy" Nigeria or save their ashewo-loving messiah (Kanu) they claimed many, many months ago "must not be arrested or detained else Nigeria will burn". Meanwhile the Yorubas they love to badmouth have been teaching everyone lessons about talking less to then get what you want with action and deliberate planning. If these folks want to drag Yorubas into efforts to ferment chaos everywhere then they must not be worried about their people residing in the SW who will automatiically now gain the suspicion and disdain of the people with a new "everyone to their corner" precedence set once and for all that they will be the biggest victims of. Myopic people cry the most in the end.

5 Likes

Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by Ritchiee: 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
geraob1:

You guys fought wt women n u r proud to open ur gutter and brag about how you defeated women.
Disgrace!!!!!!

Coward grin ONE OF THOSE WOMEN WILL DEFEAT THE WHOLE IGBO NATION.GO READ ABOUT THEM..I hate IGNORAMUSes..
Re: Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons by geraob1: 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ritchiee:

Coward grin ONE OF THOSE WOMEN WILL DEFEAT THE WHOLE IGBO NATION.GO READ ABOUT THEM..I hate IGNORAMUSes..

Go n fight with real men. Then I can give you the thumbs up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police / #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others / "Happy Hour" Starts In Akwa Ibom State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.