Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,416 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:06 PM

We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff (18191 Views)

Governor Wike Greets Peter Obi During PDP Primaries In Anambra (Photos) / Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra / Edo: INEC Loses N100m, To Reconfigure 6,677 Card Readers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by OKDnigeria: 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has contradicted claims by the factional Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff that the commission’s personnel did not monitor last Monday’s governorship primary in Edo State conducted by the Makarfi-led caretaker committee.
While inaugurating his group’s version of the governorship election primaries committee for Edo State yesterday in Abuja, Sheriff said, “INEC is a creation of law and is created to monitor political parties. We are told officially that INEC did not send anybody to monitor the election.”

But the commission yesterday confirmed to newsmen that it actually sent its staff to witness the PDP’s governorship primaries in the state.

The INEC’s Director of Voter Education and Publicity, Oluwole Osaze Uzzi, who spoke to journalists on telephone said that, “I am not aware of claims by anyone to the contrary, but all I can say is that INEC’s staff witnessed the PDP governorship and they are in the process of submitting their report.”

Speaking in the same vein, the Chief Press Secretary to the INEC Chairman, Rotimi Oyekanmi, confirmed to reporters that the commission was represented at the primaries which saw the emergence of Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu as the PDP flag bearer.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/24/our-staff-monitored-pdp-primaries-in-edo-inec-counters-sheriffs-claim/

7 Likes

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ok
Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Fairytales: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ali modu should go to hell

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ali Modu Sheriff want to plant his bokoharam member as edo state governorship aspirant in Edo state.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ali Modu Sheriff should give it up already.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ali Modu Sheriff is a rogue, he ain't worthy of emulation

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by joseph1832(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Dude, you should learn to follow your own advice. tongue

4 Likes

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by AngryNigerian(m): 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
I have nothing to say...
Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by StepTwo: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ali Modu should be ashamed by now rather hold on to this

99% of the party members dont want you and u still there pushing for it

how about d party's support for him, sure he doesnt think that far.

if he is pained about his jets and money used he should transfer his grievances to those who used them and just step aside.

how shameful it is to see that you are voted out by 99% of ur party men.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by okeyley: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Isssorite

let them continue

Buhari caused it

1 Like

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Endougs(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
That serves him right

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by bedspread: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
SHERIFF SEEMS TO BE AN AGENT FOR THE CHANGE PARTY( I KNOW CALL NAME OO)

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by onyepapa(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
who made this azzhole PDP chairman in the 1st place what were they smoking

7 Likes

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by shammah1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nice
Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by BlackSeptember: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sheriff and his sponsors can now chop shit

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ali Modu should be ashamed by now rather hold on to this

99% of the party members dont want you and u still there pushing for it

how about d party's support for him, sure he doesnt think that far.

if he is pained about his jets and money used he should transfer his grievances to those who used them and just step aside.

how shameful it is to see that you are voted out by 99% of ur party men.

You Finish the Talk,That Man Sherif is already a Gunner. ARROGANT Abokii

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by bokohalal(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
INEC did the wrong thing.
Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2016

2 Likes

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by BlackSeptember: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
who are you really queuing behind? Fair weatther friends

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by bittertruthz: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
OKDnigeria:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/24/our-staff-monitored-pdp-primaries-in-edo-inec-counters-sheriffs-claim/

If they dont like him, They should pay him back the money he use to bail PDP out.
Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by TippyTop(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
I posted this at about 11am on Twitter, never knew nairaland was playing catch up.

3 Likes

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Splinz(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ali Modu should just let it go, leadership isn't by force! Let him be a gentleman and bow out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by alizma: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
ENOUGH OF ALL THESE MADNESS O. I NO HEAR WON SAY INEC OFFICER GO KNEEL DOWN FOR SHERIFF O.

2 Likes

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Ekejoestar(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
J
Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by Isoni(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
Double wahala for boko Sherif

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by wellmax(m): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Abeg forget PDP and their drama

[b] Listen eh
I have been on nairaland for months, I have noticed one thing, we might all be bias with our views but one thing is common! We are all not happy!
Funny thing is that when an igbo man says the truth the yoruba man argues not because he is not saying the truth but because its coming from an igbo man!
No tribe is useless people
Hausa people might hold juicy positions but let's be honest for once! They have more integrity than we southerners! Do you know that most banks in America are controlled by jews because they are trustworthy and don't mess around with people's money, do your research! Aren't there American that are bankers?
Now my igbo brothers am from delta state got nothing against you people but honestly no one is marginalising you guys! Funny enough you're the one going about claiming that you're not recognised and that ure treated differently aint no one's fault
I served in the east! Before I got a house to rent eh! Many old igbo men saying no! Or was it buses that I entered and they will all be speaking igbo! Why won't I feel unwanted 2moro I am thinking about changing my location I won't consider east! You want to be recognised!
Reduce bride price and cost of marrying your people
Allow other tribes to marry ur people without drama!
Be welcoming to other tribes
Have plenty children, there are more people in kano than in the entire east! Of cos the tribe with the highest number of people will be more popular and respected that's nature for you! In America there are more whites than blacks but because the blacks make efforts to be welcoming to the whites slowly things have improved that's why there must be a black man in every white movie( that's being recognised)
I love you guys ur girls are beautiful and ure all exceptionally brilliant in doing business( the whole country use that one beef una self)
Stop being misguided lets stop all this arrant nonsense and dramas and face the real problem
The problem isn't igbo, hausa, yoruba and all the other wonderful tribes!
The problem is those in power stealing and walking away!
Don't say hey see that yoruba thief he didn't steal yoruba money my brother
He stole OUR money!
Change isn't about what the government does for us!
Is about our mindset
For once think about yourself and not where you're from!
If ure not tired I am[/b]

6 Likes

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by PhockPhockMan: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
[size=18pt] APC are like...... [/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by CyerSeries: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
The idiot is a gonner and he knows it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by SageTravels: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Splinz:
Ali Modu should just let it go, leadership isn't by force! Let him be a gentleman and bow out.

Honourally oo.

Others the vex leave PDP. Let him Vex too na.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Monitored PDP Primaries In Edo – INEC Counters Ali Modu Sheriff by WATCHOVER(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
A total heart breaking news for APC and their supporters

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says / 2023 Not Business As Usual, We’ve Learnt Our Lessons — Northern Elders / 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.