Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. (12525 Views)

"Boss' Wife Told Me To Send Their Maid Out. Boss To Sack Me If I Can't" - Man / The Biggest Lies People Told Me About Entrepreneurship / Osinbajo's Selective Minimum Wage Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by ijeshaboy: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
A nail cutter or wetin I go call am just told me he makes minimum of 30k in a month. No pain no gain, no crime in legal hustle.

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
That's 1k daily. It's very possible. I once asked a small business centre operator how much he makes monthly, and he told me 60k. He doesn't pay tfare to work, he trecks since it's close to his house. While some graduates are earning below 20k as private school teachers.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by ijeshaboy: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
My brother the word "graduate" is realy overhyped, infact he explained further that he has build his house. Legal hustle is not a crime, I was realy touched because he is not under any boss with no or little insult. It's time we graduates start getting it right.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by Bespiel: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Okay. You can also join na If you wish

3 Likes

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by ijeshaboy: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
Join as how, I have a manageable job presently, but my point is graduate can easily make this guy's cooperate by getting them branded working materials with target, and you pay them monthly what about that.

5 Likes

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by adonbilivit: 6:34am On Jun 25, 2016
30k before or after monthly expenses?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 25, 2016
As much as hard work pays, I'll never allow these mallams touch my feet or hands.

Do they even sterilize their tools properly?

Best to go to a salon with your own pedi and mani kit. Its way safer and more hygienic.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by yungest(m): 6:36am On Jun 25, 2016
30k monthly
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by izuch(m): 6:36am On Jun 25, 2016
30k how is that possible?
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by mytym1: 6:38am On Jun 25, 2016
Hmmmmm that means they're big man
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by mightyhazel: 6:38am On Jun 25, 2016
Impressive!

I knw of dis dressmaker that makes atleast 5k daily from his dress making.a Real workaholic that's always on the move. I was pleasantly surprised the day i saw his building project.u wud think its a big politicians property.he also owns large vats where he grows catfish in commercial qty.

Hardwork really pays,..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by Artib(m): 6:38am On Jun 25, 2016
Okay now
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by omusiliyu(m): 6:38am On Jun 25, 2016
[size=18pt]"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard" [/size]

Robert Mugabe (10 minutes ago)

28 Likes

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by gbaskiboy: 6:39am On Jun 25, 2016
Life is hard, things are hard in this last days, may God bless your hustle as well as mine so that we too can shine our tarty tu like this Emoticon grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by brunofarad(m): 6:39am On Jun 25, 2016
Interesting
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by Dottore: 6:39am On Jun 25, 2016
In Nigeria, many are poor because of pride and arrogance. They can't humble themselves and earn a decent living with dignified means because they call themselves graduates. Everyone is looking for office job with ACs and tables and dress codes. The truth is that market men and women are the real deal makers. The most worrisome is the ones that say they studied "noble profession". Lawyers I dey greet o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by aminho(m): 6:40am On Jun 25, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
As much as hard work pays, I'll never allow these mallams touch my feet or hands.

Do they even sterilize their tools properly?

Best to go to a salon with your own pedi and mani kit. Its way safer and more hygienic.

Madam they do sterilize them no matter the position i am in life i will continue to patronize them

3 Likes

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by egopersonified(f): 6:41am On Jun 25, 2016
Distribution is the next big thing for me. Look for a product people buy from the market, research on how to be a distributor to get lower prices, get a vehicle to distribute the product and sell at market price. If you can be a distributor to five companies, you will resign from that your oil and gas job.

When you get to the companies and they say you need N5m to be a distributor, just tell them you want to be a sub distributor. If you don't have the capital, borrow, sell your iPad, save, do all you can to legally get that amount. Buy your first stock, sell them all off, pay back your debt and continue with what you have.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by KangaIye: 6:42am On Jun 25, 2016
God is faithful
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 25, 2016
I'm not a graduate...... But I'm creative

1 Like

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by satelliteDISH(m): 6:44am On Jun 25, 2016
yeah! Most artisans makes more, but if U are an educated artisan you will make even more. I live among them, I mingle with them. So am talking from experience.
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by GoldenJAT(m): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2016
na their way.... if everything works like that... who go patronize who?
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by Goldenheart(m): 6:54am On Jun 25, 2016
Almost Every Graduate Wants To Join #team White Collar.

Why?

Just To Prove To Their Collegues, Families N Any One Who Cares To Know That They Got A "Job"
often times, it doesnt matter if they pay in coins.

1 Like

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by rozayx5(m): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2016
its not always about degree

your degree might not feed you in the end. but your brain will

some bus drivers and taxi drivers have their own properties which bankers dont have after 15 years of work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by Chartey(m): 7:00am On Jun 25, 2016
egopersonified:
Distribution is the next big thing for me. Look for a product people buy from the market, research on how to be a distributor to get lower prices, get a vehicle to distribute the product and sell at market price. If you can be a distributor to five companies, you will resign from that your oil and gas job.

When you get to the companies and they say you need N5m to be a distributor, just tell them you want to be a sub distributor. If you don't have the capital, borrow, sell your iPad, save, do all you can to legally get that amount. Buy your first stock, sell them all off, pay back your debt and continue with what you have.

Gave you the first like.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 25, 2016
ijeshaboy:
My brother the word "graduate" is realy overhyped, infact he explained further that he has build his house. Legal hustle is not a crime, I was realy touched because he is not under any boss with no or little insult. It's time we graduates start getting it right.
by nail cutting...
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by VaginaTerrorist(m): 7:03am On Jun 25, 2016
He can own a house, Wife2Fuk, and Bla Bla Bla. But He cannot be used as Surety (guarantor) for court case, Loan... His capabilities are limited. He can never sign a classified for for anybody. He can never bold to poke a crowd in the eye even when you are totally wrong! He is unrefined. Thats why you see some of this bastard money miss roads come chase that retired civilservice director to come stand in for most legal stuff cux even those in the private sector cant bail some class of people. Well, anyone that kiaz to join him is free. As for me, I am going to Take Down **** some day and control that state. IshaAhlah.

......Shoyinka fit no gum penny but he has self Respect that Buhari self can never in this Life get!

......Pls kai duala Abokiiii shainn my shoe.

3 Likes

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by egopersonified(f): 7:07am On Jun 25, 2016
Chartey:

Gave you the first like.

grin my mentor, longest time, I am just learning from you, Ymodulus and Winston91, I changed phones please send me a message on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 25, 2016
Hardwork Pays

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Common Mistakes Made In Resume Writing / Court Orders Globacom To Pay Ex-worker $80, 212 / Job, Graduate Program Or Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.