Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. (12526 Views)

"Boss' Wife Told Me To Send Their Maid Out. Boss To Sack Me If I Can't" - Man / The Biggest Lies People Told Me About Entrepreneurship / Osinbajo's Selective Minimum Wage Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by enigmagu1(m): 7:19am On Jun 25, 2016
THAT IS A BLATANT LIE...IT'S NOT POSSIBLE...THEY CHARGE FIFTY NAIRA PER PERSON. 50X 10= 500 . HOW ON EARTH WILL SOMEBODY BELIEVE SUCH LIE..

1 Like

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by AuroraB(f): 7:20am On Jun 25, 2016
shocked I shudder at the sight of people getting this done on 'em! Una no like unaself nii Those instruments ain't coming nigh me cos I very much doubt it's safety sad undecided
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by Horlawale1(m): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2016
egopersonified:
Distribution is the next big thing for me. Look for a product people buy from the market, research on how to be a distributor to get lower prices, get a vehicle to distribute the product and sell at market price. If you can be a distributor to five companies, you will resign from that your oil and gas job.

When you get to the companies and they say you need N5m to be a distributor, just tell them you want to be a sub distributor. If you don't have the capital, borrow, sell your iPad, save, do all you can to legally get that amount. Buy your first stock, sell them all off, pay back your debt and continue with what you have.

Will like to know u better.
Wallyipaye@yahoo.com, kindly send me ur contact.
Thanks
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by olamds(m): 7:27am On Jun 25, 2016
Who Told U,U Can't Be An Employer Of Labor Instead Of Seeking White Collar Job......Just Be A Problem Solver In Ur Environment....
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by Basalt(m): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2016
ijeshaboy:
My brother the word "graduate" is realy overhyped, infact he explained further that he has build his house. Legal hustle is not a crime, I was realy touched because he is not under any boss with no or little insult. It's time we graduates start getting it right.

So in your opinion, graduates should be mobile pedicures?
Let us stop all these old gist handed over to us by out politicians who has failed woefully to establish a good atmosphere for job Creation in this country.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by ijeshaboy: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2016
enigmagu1:
THAT IS A BLATANT LIE...IT'S NOT POSSIBLE...THEY CHARGE FIFTY NAIRA PER PERSON. 50X 10= 500 . HOW ON EARTH WILL SOMEBODY BELIEVE SUCH LIE..
I swear to God, in m presence this guy cut for like 5 customers including myself, they do steriize there instrument, and a singe person person do pay 70 naira for both upper nd lower limb nails.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by ijeshaboy: 7:37am On Jun 25, 2016
Basalt:

So in your opinion, graduates should be mobile pedicures?
Let us stop all these old gist handed over to us by out politicians who has failed woefully to establish a good atmosphere for job Creation in this country.
graduates from African countries that migrated to Europe do jobs that are not upto this standard just to stay relevant u know

1 Like

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by Sasuwa(f): 7:37am On Jun 25, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
He can own a house, Wife2Fuk, and Bla Bla Bla. But He cannot be used as Surety (guarantor) for court case, Loan... His capabilities are limited. He can never sign a classified for for anybody. He can never bold to poke a crowd in the eye even when you are totally wrong! He is unrefined. Thats why you see some of this bastard money miss roads come chase that retired civilservice director to come stand in for most legal stuff cux even those in the private sector cant bail some class of people. Well, anyone that kiaz to join him is free. As for me, I am going to Take Down **** some day and control that state. IshaAhlah.

......Shoyinka fit no gum penny but he has self Respect that Buhari self can never in this Life get!

......Pls kai duala Abokiiii shainn my shoe.
buhari> soyinka, take note
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 25, 2016
I can't allow dem cut my nails sha
But nice one
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by ayguru: 7:41am On Jun 25, 2016
enigmagu1:
you are misguided my guy, take a look at your meagre feasibility, just 10 people and that's 500 naira... Who tells you they don't do way over 20 people or even more from dusk till dawn?
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by krak101(m): 7:43am On Jun 25, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
As much as hard work pays, I'll never allow these mallams touch my feet or hands.

Do they even sterilize their tools properly?

Best to go to a salon with your own pedi and mani kit. Its way safer and more hygienic.
see them. Booboo kitty

1 Like

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by teampregar(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
As much as hard work pays, I'll never allow these mallams touch my feet or hands.

Best to go to a salon with your own pedi and mani kit. Its way safer and more hygienic.
They dont sterilize their tools, what if u educated them to do so and tell them the benefits of sterilizing their tools..
Nigerians Sha..
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by teampregar(m): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2016
enigmagu1:
When u have big dreams and vision nothing will sound impossible to you.. trust me.
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by Ibnuabass: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Ori lomo ise asela!
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by VaginaTerrorist(m): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2016
Sasuwa:
buhari> soyinka, take note
Dull Mafia < Intellect. Insert Brain.
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by teacherbim(f): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2016
Distribution is the next big thing for me. Look for a product people buy from the market, research on how to be a distributor to get lower prices, get a vehicle to distribute the product and sell at market price. If you can be a distributor to five companies, you will resign from that your oil and gas job.

When you get to the companies and they say you need N5m to be a distributor, just tell them you want to be a sub distributor. If you don't have the capital, borrow, sell your iPad, save, do all you can to legally get that amount. Buy your first stock, sell them all off, pay back your debt and continue with what you have.

Comments:This is nice,I really want to go into this but don't know how to start,can some1 start with 200 or 300k?,pls send me your contact on bimkpassa@Yahoo.com.God bless u
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by starwar(m): 11:03am On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=egopersonified post=46905246]Distribution is the next big thing for me. Look for a product people buy from the market, research on how to be a distributor to get lower prices, get a vehicle to distribute the product and sell at market price. If you can be a distributor to five companies, you will resign from that your oil and gas job.

When you get to the companies and they say you need N5m to be a distributor, just tell them you want to be a sub distributor. If you don't have the capital, borrow, sell your iPad, save, do all you can to legally get that amount. Buy your first stock, sell them all off, pay back your debt and continue with what you have. [/quote
l

you got me thinkin aloud now

]
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by Joe4real1988(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

That's just it my dear........it amazes me DAT pple still do diz public shit wit d rate of HIV transmission dese days. I 1da y d lazy ones can't sit deir ass dwn and treat deir nails. Reminder: Don't 4get 2 alwyz go wit ur personal needle wen going 2 fix ur hair and discard it wen dey ar done. Let's avoid diz virus by placin value 2 our lyf grin
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
teampregar:

They dont sterilize their tools, what if u educated them to do so and tell them the benefits of sterilizing their tools..
Nigerians Sha..

Make Mallama chook me scissors, abi?
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by TheSunSon: 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
You know why graduates never really grow beyond the average life by some comments in here,that the dude is cutting nail isn't the topic,the lesson is that he created a hustle,noble and legal that most of us graduates will term "below me because you have a degree",and he makes a minimum of 30grand. How many of you can save 30k after all expenses when you receive your salary? And some here talk down on his hustle whilst you live on stipends,take that degree and shove it.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by freeman67: 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

most times some of us criticise because we feel we can if not...there is nothing there if u give them your own kits to use for you... those mallams do it for you at the convenience of your home or wherever you deem fit....that's home service and I am sure you won't want to pay the home service exorbitant price of your posh pedicurist. People that use the services of these mallams feel it affordable and convenient.
Re: This Man Told Me He Makes Minimum Of 30k From This Work. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
freeman67:

most times some of us criticise because we feel we can if not...there is nothing there if u give them your own kits to use for you... those mallams do it for you at the convenience of your home or wherever you deem fit....that's home service and I am sure you won't want to pay the home service exorbitant price of your posh pedicurist. People that use the services of these mallams feel it affordable and convenient.

I'm not trying to bring down anybody but the salon I visit does my Mani and pedi for 300naira, painting makes it 500 naira in all.

How many people go around with their kit? Most just stop on the road to have this done to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Common Mistakes Made In Resume Writing / Court Orders Globacom To Pay Ex-worker $80, 212 / Job, Graduate Program Or Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.