Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,580 members, 7,801,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

The Hoe Stories Bae Wouldn't Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hoe Stories Bae Wouldn't Tell You (5240 Views)

'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / 10 Ex's You Wouldn't Tell Anyone You Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hoe Stories Bae Wouldn't Tell You by Bembz(f): 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Here are some hoe stories your bae would not tell you about!
There was this birthday party my friends wanted to drag me to I was reluctant at first. As we got there o I started seeing fine fine boys I knew I had to cheerup mehn I sha started getting along with people. That's how this fine boy came up to me his smell alone got me Hot but I didn't want to be forward so I shut the hoe spirit in me. That's how guy started to touch hands and I knew I had to release the hoe mehn. We spoke and did iranu (nonsense) for some minutes that's how this fine boy dragged me to one corner and pushed pant to one side mehn I felt my womb shift I literarily begged him to stop before smtin spoils. It happened so fast
For more juicy hoe stories visit bembz..com
Re: The Hoe Stories Bae Wouldn't Tell You by achinaboy(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
well is better to be hoe now so you don't miss anything when you later got married, FYI, use protection if you can

Re: The Hoe Stories Bae Wouldn't Tell You by cindykaey(f): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: The Hoe Stories Bae Wouldn't Tell You by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
• Lady!! these males hoe past what any woman ever could began to !!!! undecided
You ain't telling them nothing they don't do everyday!!!! undecided

........❤
Re: The Hoe Stories Bae Wouldn't Tell You by ndujekwu(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
I kant shout...... u bleep well sha.... I know u did
Re: The Hoe Stories Bae Wouldn't Tell You by HoeStoryGuy(f): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
cheesy
Re: The Hoe Stories Bae Wouldn't Tell You by HoeStoryGuy(f): 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
wink

(1) (Reply)

I've Fvucked More Than 50 Girls This Year. Im Happy / What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice / Please Help! I Always Release Within 10 Seconds During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.