Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,421,039 members, 5,430,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 February 2020 at 06:20 AM

See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose (9099 Views)

Dino Melaye Watch As Governor Yahaya Bello Knelt Before Tinubu / Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O / Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by KingEbukaNaija: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lmao ... This is so hilarious !

Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by Realist5: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by Endougs(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
So zenith bank has joined Oga Lai in the same lying Ministry.

Any way Sha I see down for corner dey look as the stori dey unfold.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by gunuvi(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin grin grin. Explanation accepted just the sane way we accepted that the Aisha buhari that is wanted in the USA is not Bubus wife.

18 Likes

Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by funstufz: 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Where is the man kneeling down to corroborate your storyline...
Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by overall90: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
This is a joke right? cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by druboon404: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ok
Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by fiftynaira(m): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Uncle u can LIE ooo

6 Likes

Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by youngest85(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mr Lai Zenith Disclaimer

3 Likes

Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by skilfulsagei(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
I'm so ashamed of this ignominious act by Zenith Bank. This is retrogressive, barbaric, humiliating and degrading. Tell us the truth and let the devil ashamed. Why are beating about the bush? Let us know your role in this scandal.

4 Likes

Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by facelessangel: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
So that's the way he kneels down in his office

23 Likes

Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by Godyke(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
It would have just been nice to rather deny those officials are not their staff instead of coming up with this. This is more embarrassing than the action of that official kneeling down

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by Alphaoscar: 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
This is obviously a joke.

1 Like

Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by doctokwus: 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
He his (is).

When his knee is bend(bent)
The (They)
Visit (a visit)

Zenith bank is a joke.
A bank's PR department that cannot construct a correct sentence.
No wonder they found company in the likes of fayose

7 Likes

Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by Igbonoid: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
So No Be Only Lai Dey Lie Chai Zenith Don F Up.

1 Like

Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Zenith Bank PRANK

16 Likes

Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by sofiabelgrade(f): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Story for the gods.

7 Likes

Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by mrvitalis(m): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Now how do I believe my money is safe with u.. . When u lie like this??

2 Likes

Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin
Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by kcy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Gbese re o

1 Like

Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by JezCalMeJay(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LAI MOHAMMED ...COME AND SEE YOUR CHILDREN[i][/i][color=#000099][/color]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by IVORY2009(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
doctokwus:
He his (is).

When his knee is bend(bent)
The (They)
Visit (a visit)

Zenith bank is a joke.
A bank's PR department that cannot construct a correct sentence.
No wonder they found company in the likes of fayose

bros why not go and help dem construct a good English sentence, since you're an expert, the last time I checked, you are not doing well in ur medical field, so is like not been able to remove the log in ur own eyes, and u want to help some do so.....

3 Likes

Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by AK6464(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
if I hear
Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by babajeje123(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
This can't be true. Abeg, make I come go quickly withdraw my money from this bank of jokers

2 Likes

Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by priceaction: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Zenith bank using Ms word to make press statement. I hail una
Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by jayriginal: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Ebuka this is obviously a hoax na.
Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by kcy(m): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Zenith bank making headlines in oppsite direction. I pray dis will not lead to yr downfall

Negative effect of the word politics
Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by austinmusa(m): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
just as femi sang, truth don die e ooooohhh
Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by nonjebose(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fantastically fake

1 Like

Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by Dcomrade(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Some funny comments above. This shows people do actually comment before reading.... grin
Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
oo
Re: See The Explanation Zenith Bank Gave To Why Their Staff Knelt Before Fayose by nnachukz(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
I refuse to believe this. How can Zenith Bank descend this low? God I am disappointed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait / Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors / Nigeria As A Name And The Amalgamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.