Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics (20398 Views)

Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) / Osinbajo Arrives Rivers State, Received By Governor Wike (Pics) / New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
shocked
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics by jrusky(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
See the people that called Yoruba Hausa/Fulani slaves, see how they are so happy to welcome the so called slave with so much joy as if they are seen angel. I'm sorry for my people please who is the dumbest slave now? Put the answer yourself..................

Self acclaimed master serving slave what an irony!!!

I will always respect that tribe called Yoruba because when they want to stand in oneness they will stick to it, when they want to get to the seat of power no matter what attack you raise on them in as much they have collectively agree to go for it bet it they will surely get it but my own people is to do name calling and be boasting.

They want succession but this buffon called Okorocha is Northern/Yoruba dog and Ngige their erand boy what a pity.

See their teeth so happy and excited to follow their so called slave party with all joy and later come here and started spew thrash. I know it would pain them because they don't like the truth it hurt them like mad, All I'm saying biko stop calling anybody slave because you are serving the so called slaves with all smile and joy so for that reason they are not slave rather the big master sophiscated heads. God bless

No vex nwanne but if you vex well you can............................ no be me talk am oo.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics by HomeOfMe(f): 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
dainformant:
more >>>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/dolapo-osinbajo-arrives-imo-state-in.html
She has the face of her grandparents-the Awolowos.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics by HomeOfMe(f): 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
dainformant:
more >>>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/dolapo-osinbajo-arrives-imo-state-in.html
She has the face of the Awolowos. I like her gele.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics by W3irDo: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
All teevs
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics by W3irDo: 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics by Kobicove(m): 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
I wonder why they need a bullet proof SUV to ferry the Vice President's wife from the airport to the state government house?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
Osinbajo's wife is so simple...
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics by Passingshit(m): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
But Roach ass is still a disgrace
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics by Bespiel: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Seen
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
nyc
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dis is d 1st time am hearing d Vice President‘s wife name.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics by mrmacdon(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3882016_mioo_jpge6c4b8c3e21748783d30eecfd2108438

Okorocha na born fool sha..

Why is he receiving the wife of the Vice-President?

Shouldnt this be a Woman matter?

The Nigga just looks for every camera opportunity to act like he is busy doing shiit in Imo State..
hahahahahahaahah

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics by BlackOnassis(m): 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
ruggedboy01:
That ofenmanu woman with her red cloth should leave imo state @ once sad angry angry

Mallam Rochas, we'll soon pursue u out of igboland with your fattima angry sad

NONSENSE

shut up jor, u flatheaded tout. how many years does it take to chase someone out of Igboland? the guy won first and second term, and u ppl are still doing chor chor chor. shameless keyboard warrior. tongue tongue
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics by lacostegnocchi(m): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
haters, take charge of d platform
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics by ruggedboy01: 12:27am On Jun 25, 2016
BlackOnassis:

shut up jor, u flatheaded tout. how many years does it take to chase someone out of Igboland? the guy won first and second term, and u ppl are still doing chor chor chor. shameless keyboard warrior. tongue tongue
cone head u have been noticed

sophisticated tout

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) / Tony Anenih Resigns From PDP BOT Chairmanship / Anti-corruption Fight: Only Corrupt People Afraid of PMB - Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.