Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k (9978 Views)

Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) / Keke Marwa (tricycle) Investor Needed In Ibadan / How To Effectively Run A Hire Purchase Business - Okada To Be Precise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by CaptainBomb(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Are you interested in investing in Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business..
Here are steps you need to follow to start the keke Marwa Hire Purchase business.
As food is important to human so is moving from one place to another is so important to human. Student , Teachers, Trader, even human generally are always in need of vehicle to move from one place to the other.. Which makes it a profitable business to invest in .
There are 3 Major Manufacturer of Keke Marwa that are quite reliable which are

1. TVS KING
2. PIAGIO
3. BAJAJ.

Now this 3 Keke has their pros and cons

Let me start from TVS king
1 , TVS KING is reliable in terms of parts and durability but doesn't have second hand value but the engine last longer , it may even take up to a year before it come up with any minor fault. Its spare part can be get almost everywhere and it have original spare part.

PIAGIO.

PIAGIO is another reliable
Keke is also has almost the same durability as TVS KING and even more durable than TVS but its spare start is not easy to get like bajaj and TVS.. And once you are using a vehicle for transport which it spare part cannot be easily source for.. That's a waste of money and time although the followcome part will last for over a year plus and its spare part last longer and they are original..

Now the last of all of them which is ..

BAJAJ..

Bajaj has a very good design. The spare part can be get all over nigeria but the bitter truth is that bajaj wont serve you up to a year before bring up major problem like Block Engine problem which is the life of the tricycle because once your follow come block engine has wear.. you will never find that follow come anywhere in the world and the spare you will buy wont serve you up to 6 months.. We all know how important oil is in Every Vehicle .. If you want to kill your engine fast.. Just ignore your piston rings..

HONESTLY SPEAKING..The best of all bajaj product of tricycle is the first model.. (145 model)

As somebody that has spent years in this tricycle business .. i wont advice anyone to invest his / her money on bajaj product if you dont want to regret starting hire purchase business..

Now lets talk about making the money from the business..

Currently All the Above mention Tricycle are being sold above 500k Brand New ..
If you want to start riding the keke yourself.. you will need to make some finding about Garage and Sale from Fellow tricycle Operators before you register your tricycle to any garage because there are some area that are always involve in hold up everyday even on Saturdays and Sundays E.G Mushin , Ojuelegba , Surulere , and Island..

You need to make research about how much you will pay your chairman on a daily basis because there are some garage where you will pay over 2k including Ticket Fee and Booking, daily apart from delivery money one will pay the owner . So look for area where you will pay less .. There are some Garage in Oyingbo, Sabo, Yaba, that do not pay more than 1200 daily and you will still make up to 5-6k daily apart from the payment you will pay the chariman of the garage..
Those area mentioned above have good road network

Now making the money from the keke..

Like i said earlier Currently All the Above mention Tricycle are being sold above 500k 510k Brand New ..
You will register your keke with 20k
Registration for Garage = 15-20k depend on how you can negotiate , some other garage charge more than 50k , Example is IDDO , G CAPPA Garage ..

Everything will be total = 550k

Currently Hire purchase is being given out at the rate of 800k - 850k
Your Operator will pay you 15k weekly which will make it 60k monthly
which will make it 13 - 14 months to pay up.. With that.. you will be making 20 - 21k monthly..

For you to have a rest of mind.. Hand over your Tricycle to the Chairman of the Garage where you want your tricycle to work and not direct to the operator and make sure the chairman has a good record and has his own car..

I am currently looking for a hire purchase tricycle.. please if you are interested .. you can contact me on 08023949922 .. i have guarantors ..

Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by agent01(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
But what?
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by doyin68: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
CaptainBomb:
Here are steps you need to follow to start the keke Marwa Hire Purchase business.
As food is important to human so is moving from one place to another is so important to human. Student , Teachers, Trader, even human generally are always in need of vehicle to move from one place to the other.. Which makes it a profitable business to invest in .

1. TVS KING
2. PIAGIO
3. BAJAJ.

1 , TVS KING is reliable in terms of parts and durability but doesn't have second hand value but the engine last longer , it may even take up to a year before it come up with any minor fault. Its spare part can be get almost everywhere and it have original spare part.

PIAGIO.

Keke is also has almost the same durability as TVS KING and even more durable than TVS but its spare start is not easy to get like bajaj and TVS.. And once you are using a vehicle for transport which it spare part cannot be easily source for.. That's a waste of money and time although the followcome part will last for over a year plus and its spare part last longer and they are original..

BAJAJ..

Bajaj has a very good design. The spare part can be get all over nigeria but the bitter truth is that bajaj wont serve you up to a year before bring up major problem like Block Engine problem which is the life of the tricycle because once your follow come block engine has wear.. you will never find that follow come anywhere in the world and the spare you will buy wont serve you up to 6 months.. We all know how important oil is in Every Vehicle .. If you want to kill your engine fast.. Just ignore your piston rings..

HONESTLY SPEAKING..The best of all bajaj product of tricycle is the first model.. (145 model)

As somebody that has spent years in this tricycle business .. i wont advice anyone to invest his / her money on bajaj product if you dont want to regret starting hire purchase business..

If you want to start riding the keke yourself.. you will need to make some finding about Garage and Sale from Fellow tricycle Operators before you register your tricycle to any garage because there are some area that are always involve in hold up everyday even on Saturdays and Sundays E.G Mushin , Ojuelegba , Surulere , and Island..

You need to make research about how much you will pay your chairman on a daily basis because there are some garage where you will pay over 2k including Ticket Fee and Booking, daily apart from delivery money one will pay the owner . So look for area where you will pay less .. There are some Garage in Oyingbo, Sabo, Yaba, that do not pay more than 1200 daily and you will still make up to 5-6k daily apart from the payment you will pay the chariman of the garage..

Like i said earlier Currently All the Above mention Tricycle are being sold above 500k 510k Brand New ..
Registration for Garage = 15-20k depend on how you can negotiate , some other garage charge more than 50k , Example is IDDO , G CAPPA Garage ..

which will make it 13 - 14 months to pay up.. With that.. you will be making 20 - 21k monthly..

For you to have a rest of mind.. Hand over your Tricycle to the Chairman of the Garage where you want your tricycle to work and not direct to the operator and make sure the chairman has a good record and has his own car..

I am currently looking for a hire purchase tricycle.. please if you are interested .. you can contact me on 08023949922 .. i have guarantors ..

Thank you.

Where are u
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by doyin68: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
CaptainBomb:

1. TVS KING
2. PIAGIO
3. BAJAJ.

PIAGIO.

BAJAJ..

Thank you.

Where are u based
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by luka1981(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Are u going to be the driver? Where is ur base? Where are u from?
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by CaptainBomb(m): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
doyin68:

. Where are u based
papa ajao mushin lagos
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by CaptainBomb(m): 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
luka1981:
Are u going to be the driver? Where is ur base? Where are u from?
Yes i can be the driver , Am a yoruba man , I am base in papa ajao mushin
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by bolajiboi(m): 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
@op which park are u willing to operate, is it Daleko to cappa or ladipo to mushin.
Secondly are u a new driver or you've been in d system b4. If u are serious abt it I can refer u to the chairman of Daleko park Alhaji he gives out keke on higher purchase.
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by CaptainBomb(m): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
bolajiboi:
@op which park are u willing to operate, is it Daleko to cappa or ladipo to mushin.
Secondly are u a new driver or you've been in d system b4. If u are serious abt it I can refer u to the chairman of Daleko park Alhaji he gives out keke on higher purchase.
Thank you very much for your response sir. I have been in the system for years.. I would have love to operate within mushin axis but , their booking and ticket money is outrageous.. If you can help me speak with the chair if he can allow to to be paying 1k for booking and ticket daily i will be glad to sign the hire purchase agreement although i do prefer yaba axis because of the good roads and i know most of those agberos their including police , vio, and lastma so i won't have much problem working in that area .. I am ready to work. Yes i know the work very well and i know the ups and down and how to manage the business very well.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by bolajiboi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
Send ur number to my mail bj_quadri@yahoo.com will try and connect u to their chairman.
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by CaptainBomb(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
bolajiboi:
Send ur number to my mail bj_quadri@yahoo.com will try and connect u to their chairman.
sent
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by etebefia: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Anybody interested in hire purchase in Enugu should let me know
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by CaptainBomb(m): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
I am still available to sign the hire purchase and start working immediately
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by otunbacarter(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
How about a fairly used maruwa. How much does it go for and how much at the end of the hire purchase
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by CaptainBomb(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
otunbacarter:
How about a fairly used maruwa. How much does it go for and how much at the end of the hire purchase
You can get a good grate from 180k to 200k but it won't be reliable.. Because the person who wants to sell that keke might be selling it for one or two reasons.
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by CaptainBomb(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
otunbacarter:
i haven't collect used keke of that type on hire purchase before so i can't give information about that but it should be more than 350k
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by favourite(f): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
Someone has a Keke for hire purchase at Ajah area. If you are interested send e-mail to heczoventures@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by CaptainBomb(m): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
favourite:
Someone has a Keke for hire purchase at Ajah area. If you are interested send e-mail to heczoventures@yahoo.com
yes ma am interested if it is new. I don't want to collect used one because it is only the first user that will know the current condition of the keke.
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by CaptainBomb(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
favourite:
collecting used keke on hire purchase is kinda risky.. The rider will loss at the end of the day because by the time the rider balance the owner .. Then the keke will now start using the rider.. Although the rider will still make money from it but it can never be compare with riding new one with good maintaince.. That's why i prefer new one.. And yes i will pay up.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by NasMaleeq(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
please Sir I also need keke napep either higher purchase or deliver please someone should help. i am a printer but since my work is not moving well please i need to double my hustle. I'm living at itire surulere area please anyone that wish to help should inbox me @ nasmaleeqprints@gmail.com. thanks or contact me on 0. 8. 0. 8. 2. 2. 6. 4. 4. 9. 0
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by nigger009(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
CaptainBomb:
I am still available to sign the hire purchase and start working immediately
I'm interested, if the offer is still available you can mail me with emehbsc@gmail.com
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by Aywire(m): 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Please I need second hand keke in good condition for sale around iyana Ipaja, egbeda and ayobo area. I need urgently. Send pictures, price, faults if any and other details to funaabgist@gmail.com with your phone number, and I will give u a call
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by Denigma(m): 7:30am On Jan 13, 2018
I understand that this post was written in 2016.......but i have a breaking news. BAJAJ is the most sought after Keke right now. The latest model has been rejigged and so OP, please you may need to edit the post.

CaptainBomb:

1. TVS KING
2. PIAGIO
3. BAJAJ.

PIAGIO.

BAJAJ..

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by roqrules04(m): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
Denigma:
I understand that this post was written in 2016.......but i have a breaking news. BAJAJ is the most sought after Keke right now. The latest model has been rejigged and so OP, please you may need to edit the post.

How much is new Bajaj Napep now??
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by Brineharry: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
Am interested in the keke biz..any body in Ibadan or abuja
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
I need keke for h/ purchase or weekly or monthly returns bases in Lagos new or fairly used I have a guarantors 07017607723
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by NasMaleeq(m): 12:40am On Aug 11, 2019
I also need keke napep @ higher purchase, I stay in Ipaja Lagos anyone who ca help with that should call me on 08082264490, 09028267843
Re: How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k by archyns: 12:13am On Dec 15, 2019
Can you ride a tricycle? Do you live in Lagos or Ibadan? Are you ready for the hire purchase repayment? Do you have a verifiable and reliable guarantor? If these questions are YES, then call 09076592638 or mail archyns50@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Need Urgent Information On Setting Up Cooking Gas Mini-plant / Lekki Airport: White Elephant Project? / 6 Manufacturing Firms Post N166.3bn Losses In 9 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.