Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test (2399 Views)

Invited By A Telecom Company / I Ws Invited By Meadow Hall School Lekki For Test 2morrow / I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by cj4ugoo(m): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2006
Hi landers,

Those of us who were invited by Consulting capable for a test at Abuja on the 16th of december should put their heads together for proper and tactful analysis, so as to get exactly if this firm is recruiting us for themselves or for another firm. Hence, i suggest that first you reply and let us know your discipline for which they invited you. This will give us edge as to what test format they are going to adopt. (How do i mean: if most of us invited are engineers, then the format will look more like engineering test, if most invited are management/financial related discipline, then expect a management test, etc)

Secondly, i suggest that those in Abuja and environ should track down their office there and probably get to have an intelligent but unsuspicious chat with any of their staff. You might get an info to share with the house from such chat.

Besides all these, everyone should do his/her best to read and prepare including on current affairs and related issues. Moreso, share your phone numbers with us. Mine is 08027132203, and am a Chemical engineer.

All the best. Cj4ugoo
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by appeyteson: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2006
Thanks, i was also invited for the test, but i am a computer scientist. i have a friend who was invited but read business adminstration. so guess they just want people from varied fields. u can reach me at lakuakuaontop@yahoo.com
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by Ngy(f): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2006
Thanks, I read Accounting but I applied for a Fresh Graduate then because the advert was for Fresh Graduate and Hired experience. I wouldn't know if the advert is for them or their client, please i would be grateful if any one in the house can give me the full details of what the test is all about. You can reach me on my cell phone 08038562490 or through my e-mail: ngeze2000@yahoo.co.uk.

Ngy
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by st1(m): 11:41am On Nov 29, 2006
My friend was invited, he read economics.
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by Pribo(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2006
I am a graduate of English studies from the University of Port Harcourt.I was invited for the Cunsulting capable test and I know next to nothing about them and what they stand for. their website could not even give the needed insight. Informed Nairalandre should please as a matter of urgency assist us. God would see us through.
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by mailkeem(m): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2006
I got an invitation too,I studied Electrical Engineering and do not seems to know who and what consulting capable is.I hope it won't be stupid to travel all the way to abuja from lagos.Please anybody with tangible info should holla.

My num:08052470856
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by johnnyde: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2006
i was also invited for the test, i studied microbiology at the university of nigeria, my email is johnnyde@aol.com, keep me posted. thanks
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by okokobioko(m): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2006
Hi, folks.Am a Polymer & Textile Technologist but with an added qualification of information technology and i was called also for the test if any body should hear any info pls do let us know. my number is 08029149772 or paulsucceeds@yahoo.com
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by crito(m): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2006
ehen ehen.
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by bosunolu(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2006
i have Bsc in Elect Elect and i applied for the experienced cadre. i want to bliv they are recruiting for a yet to be identified client. this is clearly obvious from the mail they sent claimin to be acting according to instruction from their client as regards re-embursement. but i dont have any further info about them. i think guys should just prepare well for the test. Best guys. reach me thru olaolusi@yahoo.com
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by Ifekwe: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2006
I was also invited for the test,I read sociology from the university of Lagos.Please any body with informations regarding the test should contact me(oyeyemi_adeoye@yahoo.com)
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by kizol(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2006
Your suggestion is a welcome development  thus i didnot apply but i have a friend that apply is   Mass communication but apply for front  Desk Officer is email addy is oshimoore@yahoo.com and his number is 080 38247605.
cheers if have any information please let me know,i will be glad ,
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by RuuDie(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2006
i go with bosunola's thinking they're recruiting 4 some client(s) , me 2 got a call-up, i applied 4 IT Officer but i doubt if i'll make the trip!
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by ubrendan: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2006
hi landers,

i was also invited for the same test. i studied science technology (chemistry option).
i will like we naira landers to really corperate and see that w e help eachother to source 4 information
and at the end of the day probably those of invited we all make it.
4 any latest information pls send me mail to my box ubrendan@yahoo.com
or call my numba 98937654443.
i wish u all success.
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by 1forall: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2006
Got it too, did computer science. It would be a good idea for those abuja folks to speak up, united we stand.
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by donpaulo(m): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2006
just got my IV. i read mech Engg. cant even remember when i applied and doubt if i would make that trip from lagos.

Is Abuja the only test centre? nothing for Lagos?

all the same, wishing those who'll be there the very best.
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by Ladapo(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2006
Thanks folks;

I also got the mail and was really surprised at it. Anyway, I would suggest we do as they say first i.e send ur passport fotgrapgh as specified. Then as suggested, our fellows in Abuja shld do a survey and get back to us on time as to what they do. I read Mass Communication from the Uiversity of Lagos and my e-mail addy is ladapo4luv@yahoo.com.

We need to act fast and I meaan, fast.
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by 1forall: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2006
Hello all, will you embark on a trip that is sure to cost you at least N10,000 without knowing who youre going to see in this day nigeria? I got the IV too and Ive noticed that several Nairaland users got it also, and the variety of disciplines studied is wide meen.

I suggest we all who have received invitations reply to the sending address with copies of our IVs asking for more information about the consultants/client(s)/vacancies because their website is not very informative really and I don't think there should be secrecy since theyre inviting so many people.

Thats how we received IVs from Intercontinental and the test ended a disaster. Did u hear of the ecobank test lately too? I live in Lagos and the thought of going all the way to abuja for a test being held by a company that refuses to give more information is not comforting. At least Intercontinental had centers over the country. I asked someone I know who says his house is not far from Garki and he doesnt know what/where GSS is so, lets act like the smart graduates we are and ask for information. Its our right!

If theyre sponsored by a company that can afford to reimburse successful applicants only then maybe they should be easily disposed to conducting their test in Lagos since there will definitely be more applicants resident in Lagos (we all know Lagos na baba for population). But they sound genuine and so they shouldnt resist giving more info if they have nothing to hide, Abuja is far o!

PS: They just signed the freedom of information bill in the legislature.
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by chriscon: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2006
I was invited, Istudied Co-op. Econs. & Management. Hoping we are going to trace the company. One LOVE hOUSE.
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by prinstek(m): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2006
yah, chriscon i think u are very correct, i share ur view
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by genys(f): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2006
My friends, its good we put our ideas together together and sort out this problem. I was invited for the test and i studied banking/finance. i believe is a general recruitment for all fields. i strongly believe they are genuine because they will not invite this large number just to satisfy some unregistered reasons.
i pray God to see us through to the end of this whole thing.
i can be reached via my email; genjoku2000@yahoo.com
all the best to us all.
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by thandie: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2006
I did Pharmacy and i got an invitation for the test. Could a kind nairalander pls send me the specifications for the passport photo cos after the 17mm x 17mm, the other info was scrambled.

I hope they are not recruiting for government cos from the add they put in the papers, it seems they'r recruiting across all disciplines.
Abuja based nairalanders we r counting on you to confirm the authenticity of this company and who they may be recruiting for. Cheers all
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by IVY4U(f): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2006
I got the invitation too.My dicipline is industrial chemistry.I applied as a fresh graduate.I have a friend in abuja,i ll ask him to help find out some information too.only God knows what the test would look like.Please lets get our selves informed.

1 Like

Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by cj4ugoo(m): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2006
Hi all,

The information on proper varification and consultation showed that we applied for the job , which was advertised in guardian news paper on 15th august, 2006.

The advert was for fresh graduate as wll as for experince hire. It also said that they (Consulting capable) were recruiting for their client, an oil and gas company who are on expansion in their operations.

So it is real and what everyone need do now is to read and get prepared for any test as required by oil firms. thanks and keep your self praying.

Cj4ugoo
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by ibimina(f): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2006
i was invited too,i read biochemistry .is any one going from port harcourt/?pls holla me on 08056055957.will b leaving on d 14th.c ya and goodluck.
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by sanmiexcel: 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2006
Nairalanders,i got the iv too, i read civil engineering and im almost through with ican, dont panic, i went through their site, a bit interesting, just prepare for the test, you have options of taking the job later or not,i wish everyone the very best
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by VCKY99(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2006
People, there's this thought on my mind about this consulting capable firm. What? Are you guys aware that December 16th is the day for PDP national convention in Abuja. Knowing our country Nigeria and the way things are done, we may be in for the shock of our lives that day. May be someone wants to use the crowd to his or her advantage.

I know I may be far from the truth, but I strongly believe we should strongly give it a deep thought.
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by Christie(f): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2006
Dear All,

Getting the address/phone number of Consulting Capable here in Abuja has been difficult. The web site has no information on that, i have asked a lot of people but no one seems to have heard about it.

Let's prepare for the test and keep our fingers crossed, i applied for it and i think it is real.

All the very best to you all.
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by vicmary: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2006
infact as for me, i doubt the reality of this company cos there's no proper information given as per the address or the actual sitting centre for the test. We have to be really careful. Wishing u all best of luck. Though, i was invited, i doubt if i can make it. U can get me through this mail address:jidexon@yahoo.com
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by crewchief: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2006
i applied for the experiensed hire too but yet to hear from them. has anybody who applied for experienced hire been called apart from bosunola? i hav over 3 years experience. but i will advice everyone called to go for the text as they are real.
bosunola how maby years experience do u have?cheers.
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by crusader(f): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2006
well! I was invited for the test but I am very skeptical of the company. If u read their pricing on their website it talks about applicants paying a minute fee as expense for digital camera photos. I belive such an organization should have branches across d nation but in their website they state nothing about their various locations in d country and give no info about who they r recruiting for. It would b very painful to travel all d way to Abuja only to find out it is a scam and that u need to pay money as proceesing fee though they said they would reimburse.

Pls we should investigate this company and tread with caution b4 December 16th.
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by mogadishu: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2006
I think u could be right. D passport sized photo asked to be sent is unrealistic.My guess is that they may ask us to pay for a standard digital passport photo. Is there any info about their contact locations accross d nation? Nothing. Who really knows anything about this recruiting agency and its authenticity? Anyone heard of them? I say pure 419! Lord have mercy on all job seekers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Oshodi / Alohris Trust / Union Bank Experienced Hand Interview Tomorrow 17/10/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.