Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,047 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Peugeot: gggggg - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot: gggggg (3373 Views)

What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? / "My Son Is A Lawyer" Sticker On A Car In Ibadan (Pictured) / Man Redesigns An Abandoned Peugeot 504 In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peugeot: gggggg by Ikenna351(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
P

Ikenna, Lion King.

I, today, 28/06/2020, intentionally edited and deleted some free vital information I provided in the original post (05/11/2019), which I shared here to benefit those who can't afford my private consultancy services, but have now been removed since the free information is not valued and appreciated.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peugeot: gggggg by Ikenna351(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ikenna, Lion King.

I, today, 28/06/2020, intentionally edited and deleted some free vital information I provided in the original post (05/11/2019), which I shared here to benefit those who can't afford my private consultancy services, but have now been removed since the free information is not valued and appreciated.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: gggggg by peterjero(m): 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Mr Ikenna you were really missed to the point of me opening a thread because of you. I even had to call you but your responses weren't good so I hung up. So good to see you here on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot: gggggg by nutripot: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
The Lion Lives!

I love the Sticker

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: gggggg by AnusOdourInhaler: 4:44am On Jun 30, 2016
Lion is the king
Re: Peugeot: gggggg by nku080(m): 12:10am On Jul 27, 2016
Greetings Mr. Ikenna
My 406 would off while on motion and start up immediately I depress the clutch or try starting it with the key. Please what can be the cause and the possible solution to this issue. Thanks and God bless as I await your response.
Re: Peugeot: gggggg by lordcleptee: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
I am of the very firm view that No Car poorly maintained will give you satisfaction, gabage in gabage out. There are pros and cons in everything,life itself is not perfect. I am about to get the Peugeot 407. I will like to join the Lion community incase of any subsequent faults on the vehicle. So that i will need experience hands and people who have been there.

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot: gggggg by MacPeterson88(m): 7:44am On Jun 21, 2017
@ Ikenna351...I just got my Peugeot 407 sw wagon ...imported for Sweden not up to a month now, at first I notice the AC doesn't cool, I added gas no way, then I blocked the heater inlet to the car..it started cooling. Buh only under cold weather, less than 24hours that was done the car started jerking ...making different noise from the normal. Yesterday evening I couldn't even drive it again. Start the car put it in drive once you accelerate it goes off. ...its a desiel car too.

Am frustrated its a new car! I don't expect this. sad sad
Re: Peugeot: gggggg by Ikenna351(m): 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
MacPeterson88:
@ Ikenna351...I just got my Peugeot 407 sw wagon ...imported for Sweden not up to a month now, at first I notice the AC doesn't cool, I added gas no way, then I blocked the heater inlet to the car..it started cooling. Buh only under cold weather, less than 24hours that was done the car started jerking ...making different noise from the normal. Yesterday evening I couldn't even drive it again. Start the car put it in drive once you accelerate it goes off. ...its a desiel car too.

Am frustrated its a new car! I don't expect this. sad sad

You didn't buy a new car, probably a 10 year old car or more that have been used or driven for years by more than one owner before he became yours. So I don't see a big deal having a failed part in such a car or symptoms indicating a malfunctioning component. So, it's already an old car, not a new one. Just like every used car owner does, simply diagnose the lion and have the issue resolved.

Ikenna351

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: gggggg by segzyndpep(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Peugeot 407
Ew12 manual
Contact 07063896089
Ilorin
1m net
Add whatsapp for pictures
Re: Peugeot: gggggg by CarReg(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2017
New Vehicle Reg | Change of ownership | Papers Renewal @CarRegNG

Patronizing a corporate organization for vehicle papers renewal guarantees original vehicle documentations.

Value Propositions:
| Payment on delivery | Delivery within 6 hours (Renewal) | Door step delivery Nationwide | 24 hours delivery (New Registration)| 5 days delivery (Change of ownership)|

Our office location: 14a Bayo Dejonwo St. Maryland Ikeja, Lagos.
Our web address: www.carreg.com.ng
Our Phone number: 09090166704

https://carreg.com.ng/product-list.php?pg1-cid48.html | 09090144706

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Pricey Car Collection Of Billionaire Aliko Dangote / Valve Adjustment On The Honda J Series Engine / Nissan Murano: Car Stops On Its Own While Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.