Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? (3840 Views)

I Just Received This Message. Are They For Real / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria / I Just Got This Text, Who Else Received It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by maasoap(m): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
I've forgotten completely that I applied for this scheme until received the below sms about an ago. I had to go back on the Internet to refresh my memory concerning the program. I think I applied in March this year.

Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by maasoap(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
YIEDP: Youth Innovative Entrepreneurship Development Program.

Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by Sampi4me(m): 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
pls which state are u from and how much is your loan request. i applied also
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by Bandura(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
I got the invitation letter too. FCT nysc orientation camp is the training.
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by sleeknaija(m): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
I applied early this month as an ex corper. I guess the success mail is batch by batch, waiting for my success mail too.
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Got the invitation too holding at NYSC orientation camp, Lagos but dont think i will be going.
No room for gatecrashers, strictly by invitation.
See the concluding body of d letter sent to my mail.

Congratulations DISCLAIMER:

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Heritage Bank Plc therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard copy version.
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
I got it
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by azelab: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
please those people that have registered, how did u generate your password. have been trying to find a column to generate my password as a graduate corper and whenever i want to log in, it bring two spaces. one for the state id and the other for password meanwhile no space is provided for registering the password during registration, so have been finding it very difficult to continue the process whenever i want to login because of this password issue. pls assist me with a full explanation on how to register my password for the yiedp program, thanks. God Will Help You Sir/ Maa. Your Response Is Urgently Needed.
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by Kennycyphers(m): 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
I registered 2days ago. am yet to get any feedback from them.
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by azelab: 2:35am On Jun 25, 2016
Kennycyphers:
pls how did u register for ur password? ASAP just tell me the space where the password registration wi be.
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:44am On Jun 25, 2016
Kennycyphers:
Jst 2days ago. We that received invitations registered 3months ago. So, wait for ur time bro.
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by itzeminent: 6:55am On Jun 25, 2016
Please when is the training commencing and time.
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:28am On Jun 25, 2016
itzeminent:
You wanna gatecrash! Dont even try it. m sure u read my above disclaimer msg
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by maasoap(m): 7:49am On Jun 25, 2016
itzeminent:
June 30-July 2.
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by maasoap(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2016
azelab:
please those people that have registered, how did u generate your password. have been trying to find a column to generate my password as a graduate corper and whenever i want to log in, it bring two spaces. one for the state id and the other for password meanwhile no space is provided for registering the password during registration, so have been finding it very difficult to continue the process whenever i want to login because of this password issue. pls assist me with a full explanation on how to register my password for the yiedp program, thanks. God Will Help You Sir/ Maa. Your Response Is Urgently Needed.
It simply means that you have forgotten your password just like me initially. I was just trying different passwords until one worked. What you need to do is to click on Forgot Password below the space in order to reset your password.
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by maasoap(m): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2016
Sampi4me:
pls which state are u from and how much is your loan request. i applied also
Osun State. N2 million but we're going to pass through second stage and only successful candidates will get the loan. Those with perfect Business Plan.
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by azelab: 9:37am On Jun 25, 2016
maasoap:

It simply means that you have forgotten your password just like me initially. I was just trying different passwords until one worked. What you need to do is to click on Forgot Password below the space in order to reset your password.
thank bros, i just want to apply and i dont know how and where to register my password, i even tried that forgot my password bt the site complained that my email was nt in their record. where to register for my password on there site for the yiedp program is the main challenges am facing. so help is still needed.
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by maasoap(m): 11:10am On Jun 25, 2016
azelab:
thank bros, i just want to apply and i dont know how and where to register my password, i even tried that forgot my password bt the site complained that my email was nt in their record. where to register for my password on there site for the yiedp program is the main challenges am facing. so help is still needed.
I looked up my registration history. I think that 4 digits pin would be sent to your email address when you register with your NYSC call up number. Then a link would be sent too, through which you would follow. I hope the registration is still on going because I'm not sure.
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by azelab: 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
maasoap:
I looked up my registration history. I think that 4 digits pin would be sent to your email address when you register with your NYSC call up number. Then a link would be sent too, through which you would follow. I hope the registration is still on going because I'm not sure.
thanks bro, i received the pin but no link was sent wt it but i wil retry. thanks am very grateful.
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by deab74: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2016
Hello guys .I applied for YIEDP some time ago. I check my application status on the site yesterday and I saw the following Application status;

application : submitted
Screening; done
Training; done
Upload business proposal; pending
HB BANK Approval; Pending.

My problem now is that I cannot upload my business proposal. The link to upload it is not there...what to I do? Please I need your reply ASAP

1 Like

Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by maasoap(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
deab74:
Hello guys .I applied for YIEDP some time ago. I check my application status on the site yesterday and I saw the following Application status;

Screening; done
Training; done

My problem now is that I cannot upload my business proposal. The link to upload it is not there...what to I do? Please I need your reply ASAP

Lol. You don't upload business proposal. That one will be explained at the training center, probably submitted after the training. My concern is that you should have gotten your invitation to training by now.
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by bemagnify: 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
pls wu is going to d trainin in enugu
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by deab74: 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
What do I do now.i was not invited for training
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by debco(m): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
deab74:

Screening; done
Training; done

Did you attend the training?
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by pricelesshoney(f): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2016
My dear am exactly in your shoes, I av been contacting them about it since last week only for the customer service representative to say the portal closed xtday,did u sort your problem?
deab74:

Screening; done
Training; done

Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by pricelesshoney(f): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2016
From what i gathered,only serving corp members go for training,as for ex corp member like me i went for no trsining and they wrote "training : done" in my status,my only problem was upload of business proposal
deab74:
What do I do now.i was not invited for training
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by pricelesshoney(f): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pls,for the ex corp member how did u upload your business proposal and what browser did u use?
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by edoman2016: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ask4bigneyo, I was also shortlisted and invited on yiedp. But the problem I am having is that I was shortlisted on YES-Programme too. And we have started the online training with YES-P but it is september before we will have access to the fund to start our businesses. And YES-P fund is bigger than CBN-YIEDP. So, i hope being on double programme will not affect my chances since both of them are federal government enterprenuership programme for the youth.
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
pricelesshoney:
From what i gathered,only serving corp members go for training,as for ex corp member like me i went for no trsining and they wrote "training : done" in my status,my only problem was upload of business proposal
Where dd u derive ur ideology from Mr? Everybody status is showing.

Screening; done
Training; done

Weda u r a serving corp member or ex corp member, i applied as an ex corp member and i was invited for the training. I guess they only shortlisted/invited ppl with genuine/uncommon business ideas not everybody that applied got d invitation to come for training. One of the their staff from heritage bank even called me dis morning in order to confirm if i received both d mail n text msg.
The link to upload biz proposal will be available after d training.
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
edoman2016:
Ask4bigneyo, I was also shortlisted and invited on yiedp. But the problem I am having is that I was shortlisted on YES-Programme too. And we have started the online training with YES-P but it is september before we will have access to the fund to start our businesses. And YES-P fund is bigger than CBN-YIEDP. So, i hope being on double programme will not affect my chances since both of them are federal government entrepreneurship programme for the youth.
I think you should go for the training in order to acquire more knowledge along with ur online YES-P training. Have it at d front of ur mind that u r sticking to one program since it is still dsame FG program under diff umbrella and BVN palava.
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by maasoap(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:

I think you should go for the training in order to acquire more knowledge along with ur online YES-P training. Have it at d front of ur mind that u r sticking to one program since it is still dsame FG program under diff umbrella and BVN palava.
I'm still of the opinion that you can benefit from both, just get in. And if along the line, you need to drop one, that won't be a problem for you. But that of YES P is a grant while this one is a loan, strict one for that matter.
When I saw the shortlisted names of potential YES P beneficiaries, I was like: where was I when they were applying.
Re: YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? by maasoap(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2016
Lagos land line called me yesterday but I couldn't answer it. The same number has called me again today telling me that the date is now June 29 which is tomorrow Wednesday. She asked if I'm going to attend and I said yes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2017/2018 Npower Final Lists In 36 States – See Your Name Here / NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE Is Recruiting Presently / Landover Company Limited Entry-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.