Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House (3587 Views)

EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan / EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption / EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari’s ₦3.8 Billion Secret House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by wite111(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
1 Aisha Muhammadu Buhari is the owner of a lakeside mansion located at number 9, Udo Udoma Street, Asokoro, Abuja.

2 Investigations revealed that Aisha and her husband own a hidden property sited at an high end location in Asokoro astride an beside a lake few blocks away from Aso Rock Presidential Villa fence.

2.1 Since Buhari’s inauguration, fierce looking security personnel presently man the property where it is believed Aisha holds private meetings with families and friends.
2.2 Professional estate surveyors valued just the land on which the property sits. The estimated cost, according to current land prizes in Abuja is over N1.2 billion naira.

2.2.0.1 Enjoyed this article then you will definitely enjoy the following:

Aisha Muhammadu Buhari is the owner of a lakeside mansion located at number 9, Udo Udoma Street, Asokoro, Abuja.
Investigations revealed that Aisha and her husband own a hidden property sited at an high end location in Asokoro astride an beside a lake few blocks away from Aso Rock Presidential Villa fence.
Since Buhari’s inauguration, fierce looking security personnel presently man the property where it is believed Aisha holds private meetings with families and friends.
Professional estate surveyors valued just the land on which the property sits. The estimated cost, according to current land prizes in Abuja is over N1.2 billion naira.
Aisha Buhari Secret House

Each of the three duplexes built in the premesis is valued at N800 million and this, when added to the cost of the land is approximately N3.6 billion.
Aisha Buhari rents one of the duplexes. It was home to a former High Commissioner of an African country to Nigeria.

The discovery of the Aisha and Buhari Asokoro mansion may have cast another huge credibility question on the modest and anti-corruption credentials that got him elected on March 28, 2015.

Recall that Aisha Buhari was exposed for wearing a Cartier Baignoire Folle 18-Carat White Gold Diamond Ladies Watch that cost £34,500 (N10, 453, 000) to the presidential inauguration on May 29, 2015.

Aisha and her husband played the card of modesty and paupers while campaigning for presidency. He claimed he was a pastoral farmer with 150 cows.

In January 2015, reporters uncovered another expensive lifestyle of Zahra, the fifth daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari, an undergraduate of the University of Surrey, United Kingdom.

The exposure of Buhari’s hidden assets is coming at a time Nigerians have intensified calls for the new President and Vice-President to publicly declare their assets as they promised to do during the presidential campaign.
As at the time of filing this report, the EFCC is yet to commence probing of the said property. Will they ever probe it?

Source: http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/efcc-probes-aisha-buharis-%e2%82%a63-8-billion-secret-house/#Investigations_revealed_that_Aisha_and_her_husband_own_a_hidden_property_sited_at_an_high_end_location_in_Asokoro_astride_an_beside_a_lake_few_blocks_away_from_Aso_Rock_Presidential_Villa_fence

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by CICERO09(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
I don't knw y buh dis sound like a joke tho

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by Dezolo(f): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Is this defamation or truth? undecided I wonder how fayose will react to this news
Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by Johnnyessence(m): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
na lie jor sahara reporters and punch no carry d news ooo.wailers continue ooo.
Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by evanscheck(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
How credible is this news! So many controversial things now on the net.
Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yeye iPods

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by Ugo4ema2015: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lienus mba at work again
Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by OjukwuWarBird: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Brown roofs people see thief them call am Messiah grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by divinehand2003(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lol
Well at least EFCC has swung into action. MAY BE IT'S ANOTHER PERSON WITH THE SAME NAME AGAIN THAT OWNS THOSE PROPERTIES AND MARRIED TO A MAN NAMED MUHAMMAD BUHARI.

Coincidences can happen again.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ok
Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:
Brown roofs people see thief them call am Messiah grin

thief na understatement
Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by Perfecttouch(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
If u can believe this,then u can believe Uganda is the capital of Nigeria. Are these the new set of people we will depend on to give us credible news? I weep for today's bloggers. Indeed I doubt if there is hope for NAIJA

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by Progressive01(m): 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hopefornigeria.com!!! Long time no see!! Like business has been really slow since bros J left oo. How una dey na?? cheesycheesy

I'm very sure even your intended consumers of this great meal, the Lost Bed-bugs of Uganda, would read it and be like- "kai, hope, make una suffri suffri dey lie abeg grin"

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by bender79: 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lol...wash
Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by Progressive01(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
Now, what amazes me really isn't the lies these guys rented the cyberspace with especially before the elections, but the fact that some people still go there to read "news". grin

If no be madness be dat, na wetin we wan call am? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by willyo(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Is that a selfie...?
Maybe Photo shopping...
Aisha...., Buhari... Hmmmm...
Well I doubt the POTFRON's credibility
Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by chivic(m): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
don't think it's true.But if it's true,EFCC chaiman should get ready for a sack.Becausr I don't think Buhari included that in his job profile.
Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by dustmalik: 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hopefornigeria is known for one thing and one thing only, which is propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by francade(m): 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
If you check the pix very well u will know better. This message is from Fayose, the guy is desperate

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by afanide: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Another cheap avenue for them to keep deceiving their humble followers (wailers).

They want Nigerians to feel the anti corruption war has no boundries in disguise while they sweep this case under carpet and eventually grant her CHEAP BAIL if at all the case will ever get ANY court.

NIGERIANS BE WISE......... THEY WANT TO DECEIVE THEIR FOLLOWERS AGAIN cheesy

Watch how they will flood in here and say Buhari is fighting corruptin GENUINELY without any being Biased......

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by Poweredbreww: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
HopeforNigeria.com. Mschew
Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by Gchimez: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
If this is really true then she needs to be probed, as they say "charity begins at home" imagine corruption fighting corruption, I knew it that Buharis govt is a scam, my father will always tell me dat the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by ChimaAdeoye: 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[size=15pt]Story for the gods!!

EFCC will NEVER probe a common Fulani businessman talkmore Buhari family member.
[/size]
Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by SleekAboki: 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Buhari Efcc dare not probe her Sexcellency aisha buhari cum the largest bureau de change in Africa.
Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by LesbianBoy(m): 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Story for the gods....the gods o! Nigerians we have suffered! Our intelligence has never being insulted these much! Chai! grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by DaBullIT(m): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mmore propaganda,

Una no dey tire ?? i'd like to see publication from reliable source, not news sites owned by yeebos and IPOB bloggers
Re: EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House by james1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
I will check with premiumtimes.if this is true then its a disaster for their family.

(1) (Reply)

Great Song For Those Who Voted For CHANGE (by Daniel Wilson) / If Lagos Can Transform Itself Without Secession, Why Can't Onitsha? / How Four Nigerian Youths Hijacked Plane Conveying China’s Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.