Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja (42162 Views)

Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 25, 2016
mokane28:
Am i the only one seeing the tags on them like they are slaves, Why are they putting visitors tags? Even a whole kumuiyi was putting on the tag too! Jeez that's an embarrassment
nope they're not slaves and the tags are called visitor's tag, its either you're hanging your staff I.D card or the visitor's tag.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by Enigmaholysiner(m): 12:31am On Jun 25, 2016
mysticgal:
The blouse big sha undecided
You expect her to be like you on your profile pic shey? Awon olo.....o.

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by Ademusiwa1: 1:17am On Jun 25, 2016
So what will you call me, am telling you the truth

Ki olurun ma SE omo wa Ni olodo. Olodo Ni eyi naija.

When you people went to jeleosi.

How Does kumuyi visit Osibanjo give, Osibanjo credible.

Osibanjo fumble serious over referendums .
It will take another 3 years to get Britain back. Which will be impossible.

The implications is serious. Osibanjo should have been In. London till the end of the referendum. They to get them to vote yes.

Fuel crisis, bank will have no money. Low level of trade this are the implications of Osibanjo mistake.

You people should have been in London fighting out to the last battle to make Britain vote yes. What were they doing in Nigeria. Sitting.

When something is that important you take it serious. It a battle Nigerian living in Britain would have made the veto be in your favor. If you' made them come out to vote.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by iwakacome: 1:25am On Jun 25, 2016
Lilbrown007:
End Time Pastor What Is He Doing There Hope He Will Have The Guts To Tell Osibanjo verily Verily I Say Onto U It Is Possible For A Donkey To Pass The Hole In A Neadle Than For A Rich Man To Make The Kingdom Of God
FAKE PASTOR EVERYWHERE

You should be too old for this nonsense, get a pen and paper, think, write your goals and prioritise your life's objectives. Stop being a professional fault finder. If you didn't ordained Pstr Kumuyi, who are you to qustn his anointing?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by guyu: 1:59am On Jun 25, 2016
FAKE PASTOR
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by yarimo(m): 2:09am On Jun 25, 2016
Yeah you are right BRO, that is SAMBISA FOREST
Sirmuel1:
That's not Aso-Rock.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by tosinjay(m): 2:18am On Jun 25, 2016
Lilbrown007:
End Time Pastor What Is He Doing There Hope He Will Have The Guts To Tell Osibanjo verily Verily I Say Onto U It Is Possible For A Donkey To Pass The Hole In A Neadle Than For A Rich Man To Make The Kingdom Of God
FAKE PASTOR EVERYWHERE
guyu:
FAKE PASTOR
My people perish for lack of knowledge, if you label him fake then who by their fruit in present day will you even believe is genuine?
When you do not know his mission just observe from afar.

The way pastor Kumuyi spits truth none other popular man of God does such in the whole Nigeria. I don't worship there permanently but am one of such breed because i can tell you you farted to your face if it's proper biblically online or off it. Requires wisdom to do things if not he'll be on the news calling out pastors that they are committing treason to the kingdom. He's the only popular pastor who doesn't familiarise with the social elite in the gospel. When growing up i heard stories of him turning down exotic gifts in form of cars etc.

I am not singing his song, when he deviates I'll call it out like i don't mind saying alot about the (RCCG G.O) too because the word is above any man, he hasn't.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by Tosinstevens(m): 3:38am On Jun 25, 2016
that's Good ....
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 25, 2016
tosinjay:

My people perish for lack of knowledge, if you label him fake then who by their fruit in present day will you even believe is genuine?
When you do not know his mission just observe from afar.

The way pastor Kumuyi spits truth none other popular man of God does such in the whole Nigeria. I don't worship there permanently but am one of such breed because i can tell you you farted to your face if it's proper biblically online or off it. Requires wisdom to do things if not he'll be on the news calling out pastors that they are committing treason to the kingdom. He's the only popular pastor who doesn't familiarise with the social elite in the gospel. When growing up i heard stories of him turning down exotic gifts in form of cars etc.

I am not singing his song, when he deviates I'll call it out like i don't mind saying alot about the (RCCG G.O) too because the word is above any man, he hasn't.
Know The Truth And It Shall Set U Free
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by Orikinla(m): 3:57am On Jun 25, 2016
visijo:
that is our great pastor,,, i hope there is good news for nigeria atlast..
They came to remind him that Almighty God does not joke with those who claim to be His pastors.
Judgment will start first from the House of God.
And the only one he must fear is Almighty God JEHOVAH who put him in office and Almighty God is the only real and true Alpha and Omega before any Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by emmsy: 4:40am On Jun 25, 2016
Baba ageing with grace. God bless you sir. You've been a huge source of blessing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by naijafella(m): 4:44am On Jun 25, 2016
mysticgal:
The blouse big sha undecided

You want her to wear mini skirt me?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by Oilandgas1(m): 5:19am On Jun 25, 2016
This great man of God will be in Minna on the 28th of this month; come and receive your blessings

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by sirconfidence1(m): 5:49am On Jun 25, 2016
Chibuhealth:
Yoruba pastors and politics be like soup nd eba
You are very stupid for that statement. What of Rev. Mbaka (Igbo Pastor). That's initially support GEJ for his re-election and later support Buhari
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by chachauche(m): 5:56am On Jun 25, 2016
Had it been our girl's keep dressing like this,rape cases would be reduced by 80%,cus you hardly notice any butt and bursty things

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by Osocan(m): 6:08am On Jun 25, 2016
mysticgal:

Your case is getting serious and I advice you stop using oshogbo weed,, seriously sad
na Naija network cause that guy predicament grin
such a dreamer
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by Heineken(m): 6:25am On Jun 25, 2016
hon4real:
this is one pastor I respect so much. God bless you sire
even me wey be Muslim respect pastor kumuyi. Any day hym wan talk during my nysc via television I dey enter church.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by Pain(m): 6:31am On Jun 25, 2016
real2josh:
The harlot keeps riding the Scarlet coloured wild beast ...... all soon to change.......

Only the wise will decipher
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by mpowa(m): 6:37am On Jun 25, 2016
phantom:
did he remarry? woe... shocked shocked shocked........konji truly na bastard.......
GO has needs.... grin grin grin grin grin

And konji is the only reason for marriage, according to what your brain can 'phantom'.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by Chibuhealth(f): 7:13am On Jun 25, 2016
sirconfidence1:
You are very stupid for that statement. What of Rev. Mbaka (Igbo Pastor). That's initially support GEJ for his re-election and later support Buhari
your mama is very stupid
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by FakeNEWSevryday: 7:45am On Jun 25, 2016
Sirmuel1:
That's not Aso-Rock.
Yeah that's Olumo rock grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by ceomichel(m): 7:48am On Jun 25, 2016
mokane28:
Am i the only one seeing the tags on them like they are slaves, Why are they putting visitors tags? Even a whole kumuiyi was putting on the tag too! Jeez that's an embarrassment
. The tags are just publicity materials 4 their crusade dat wil hold on 26th june(4-7:30pm) dis sunday @ d National Stadium, Abuja. i guess dey went 2 invite him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2016
Sirmuel1:
That's not Aso-Rock.
Sure ? its about my signature dear.

will mention you
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 25, 2016
Orikinla:
They came to remind him that Almighty God does not joke with those who claim to be His pastors.
Judgment will start first from the House of God.
And the only one he must fear is Almighty God JEHOVAH who put him in office and Almighty God is the only real and true Alpha and Omega before any Asiwaju.

You are right, Orikinla pls check my siggy, ivyy needs your vote and support
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by sirconfidence1(m): 8:33am On Jun 25, 2016
Chibuhealth:
your mama is very stupid
I'm not surprised. You wake your papa and mama up with your legs. That's why you don't have regard other person for parent. Bastard child !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by GBAGAAUN(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2016
My pastor
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by GBAGAAUN(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by Chumzylove(f): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2016
shugacaneman:
who's the lady wrapped up in clothes? Thought Kumuyi's wife is dead?
abi now they said she's dead I wonder oh
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by otemanuduno: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2016
Knoliud 5: 22

They visit great men when they are healthy and wealthy, but they back out when they are sick and are confined to their beds

Keandre, Realmindz, this reminds me of Dora Akunyili who gives Kumuyi much money when she was healthy, but when she had cancer...she died of it. Where was Kumuyi when she was dying?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja by cutechi(f): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2016
ajealadick:
I thought Kumuyi lost his wife. Is this another?
Papa Kumuyi remarried and she is Mrs Esther Kumuyi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church / Priest Who Marked Independence On Refuse Dump In Owerri Sent On Transfer. Photos / 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.