Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

One Tree Hill - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Tree Hill (932 Views)

Best One Tree Hill Characters / The Best High School Movie Ever Watched, 'one Tree Hill' / What Are Some Other Shows Like The King Of The Hill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Tree Hill by domire(f): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2009
. what do u guys think about it. i think it is lovely
Re: One Tree Hill by ellab(f): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2009
Its cool.just finished season6.
Re: One Tree Hill by mystikal(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2009
hhmmm, my GF's favourite
Re: One Tree Hill by katukay: 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2009
honestly after watching a full episode,i fill like i know every body personally esp luke,little jamie and davis, its wow winkjavascript:void(0);
Re: One Tree Hill by davidif: 3:00am On Sep 04, 2009
Terrible, terrible show. Only Nigerians would love this kind of second rate yanki show because they believe that anything yanki is amazing. In yanki nowadays people believe that all you have to do is to make a show and include a lot of hot people so that teenagers or people within the 18-25 demographic would watch those shows, sadly, except for the "Gossip girl" and probably "melrose place" not too many of them have had significant success.
Re: One Tree Hill by RiffRaff: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2009
I have been practically glued to my TV, watching one tree hill in recent days. Just finished the 4th season and i must say it is one of the best series i have seen.
I have come across it a lot of times whenever i am purchasing DVD’s. It just doesn’t strike me as a very interesting series but i was proven wrong by a friend who told me i had 2 watch it. I am really enjoying it.
First off, i wouldn’t date Lucas mom, she is 2 uptight and guarded.
I love Lucas, nobody can be that cool.
Payton, that girl is got a lot of issues. I feel so sorry for her, if only she could find true love.
Brooke is my favourite chick, she is wild and crazy. Very sexy, i just love her.
Nathan, i like him but his parents just want to ruin his life. i am glad he is not letting that happen.
Dan. God! Is there any human that is more manipulative, childish? But then for all his evil act, i must admit that this dude is intelligent and is just too passionate about basket ball.
Rachael is a super b.itch. Very crafty. She’s beginning to grow on me though. She’s really giving Brooke a run for her money
I would really love for Felix and his sister to come back in another episode.
I love the fact that they bring a rockstar every now and then at the tric club.
Re: One Tree Hill by man47: 8:24am On Dec 31, 2009
I think king of the hill is more funny than one tree hill.
Re: One Tree Hill by steeze(m): 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2009
Nobody should even go there. ONE TREE HILL ROCKS!!! Though i must confess it looked boring, until i sat down to watch just one episode. Been hooked ever since.
Re: One Tree Hill by amyliajane(f): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2010
It's really cool, am currently on season 4
Re: One Tree Hill by olanie(m): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2010
this is my best watched series ever, its always like the events were unfolding close to me. they made it so intimate.

(1) (Reply)

Coca-cola Fc Tv Show / "ties That Bind" Movie , Exclusive Behind The Scenes Photos And Trailer / Topten Movies At The Box Office - Steven Spielberg's Super 8 Is Number One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.