Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos (66279 Views)

(leaked Video) Father Beats Boy Caught Sleeping With His 13-year-old Daughter / Nairalander Bags First Class And Two Awards In UNIZIK. / Anaconda In Unizik? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
An abusive boyfriend got more than he bargained for after he was beaten by his girlfriend's father. According to an online report, the girl's father and her brother stormed his school, Nnamdi Azikwe University (Unizik), Awka, Anambra State -to deal with boy who is allegedly fond of beating the girl.

The father sternly warned the boy not to go near his daughter again else he would kill him. The boy was given some hot slaps by the man while his son watched and stood guard. The boy later went on his knees to plead with aggrieved family.

Here are screenshots gotten from a video posted online.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/angry-father-storms-unizik-to-beat-his.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2016

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Bluezy13(m): 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hahahaha....

The dad is unlearned, the brother is immature nd stupid, the girl is still a kid and the poor boy is a weakling.

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by dkronicle(m): 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
God for him. But his father should have left it for his son na.

21 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by priiince(m): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nigerians n their perpetual thirst for bare-knuckle simply irritate every core in me, what happened to taking legal actions against the guy?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by dainformant(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
no be small jonsing oo
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Swissheart(f): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Daughter :.......sobs
Father:.............baby,what's wrong?are you okay? Can't you talk?
Daughter:........ Daddy ,nkem has beaten me again o
Father:..........what! Again? Okay! Enough! I am coming to your school right away! ...(calls brother) John come here! That boy has beaten your sister again. Let's go show him pepper!

Wow.......Popsy ti take over

291 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Bluezy13(m): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hahahaha....

The dad is unlearned, the brother is immature nd stupid, the girl is still a kid and the poor boy is a weakling. A funny scenerio

Unlearned for even thinking of beating up her child's boyfriend. Immature and stupid for going with the father. Still a kid for dating a guy dat beats her up nd reporting 2 d dad and brother instead of to end the relationship. weakling for beating a woman but unable to even try retaliating while being beaten up.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
see gobe oo

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by donbenedict(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Because the boyfrnd doesn't have muscle dats why.. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Smh..... Iranu

I trust my dad, he'll fucking arrest the boy and my sister if such shii happens....

10 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by dammytosh: 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
SirWere:
Smh..... Iranu

I trust my dad, he'll fucking arrest the boy and my sister if such shii happens....

i like your dad.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by druxy(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
nonsense...the guy suppose tap latex from their veins ni.....
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by HERSLEY(f): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
Wow! Cute
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by PMWSpirit(m): 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

The dad is unlearned, the brother is immature nd stupid, the girl is still a kid and the poor boy is a weakling. A funny scenerio

Unlearned for even thinking of beating up her child's boyfriend. Immature and stupid for going with the father. Still a kid for dating a guy dat beats her up nd reporting 2 d dad and brother instead of to end the relationship. weakling for beating a woman but unable to even try retaliating while being beaten up.
Na as he be say you never born or you no get sister,

224 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Bespiel: 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ordinary boyfriend.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by mytime24(f): 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pallee take am easy oooo

B4 ur power fail u ooo angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Baba, u no dey shame??
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by JonSnow(m): 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

The dad is unlearned, the brother is immature nd stupid, the girl is still a kid and the poor boy is a weakling.

and you are as dull as ditch water

201 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Seeeeeeee: 11:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
JonSnow:

and you are as dull as a dishwasher
hahahahahaha easy ooo

2 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Bluezy13(m): 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
JonSnow:

and you are as dull as a dishwasher

You must be the girl's brother... he he he...
stupido de family

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by sade1994(f): 12:02am On Jun 25, 2016
If Na my papa, he Will beat sense into me for being in a relationship with a woman beater

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Bluezy13(m): 12:03am On Jun 25, 2016
PMWSpirit:
Na as he be say you never born or you no get sister,

It appears you forgot the part that says fond of beating the girl It is a continuous occurrence yet they are dating.

My sister can't be dat irresponsible, my dear.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Bluezy13(m): 12:04am On Jun 25, 2016
sade1994:
If Na my papa, he Will beat sense into me for being in a relationship with a woman beater

Here is someone with some sense!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by EWAagoyin(m): 12:34am On Jun 25, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by snezBaba: 2:03am On Jun 25, 2016
sade1994:
Even your dad will still beat you on top beating.I fear that man shocked

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Fairytales: 3:01am On Jun 25, 2016
The man got no chill

2 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Fairytales: 3:01am On Jun 25, 2016
Chilless dad grin
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Fairytales: 3:02am On Jun 25, 2016
He is doing the right thing though

11 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Fairytales: 3:02am On Jun 25, 2016
But shouldn't he have reported to the police?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Perfectly Choose Subjects For SSCE / WAEC Exam / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / South African,Egyptian Universities Dominate Africa's Top 30 Universities List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.