Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:37 PM

Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale - Fashion (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale (221858 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by charijee(f): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
dechandel:
I'm surprised myself grin
Nne, long time, no see grin....how's my grandpa btw
Why isn't he here to celebrate his grand daughter?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Agarawu33: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
doyinisaac:
keep wailing...grin

In politics section, we call them wailing wailers grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by prahcetomi(m): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
m just reading funny comments......Mehn dis is interesting! Though I didn't vote for lanicky,I think she deserves it.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by doyinisaac(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
Agarawu33:

In politics section, we call them wailing wailers grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by octopusfreaky(f): 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Agarawu33:
i wish I can see the person behind this moniker to see how u look like wink

You have been my fan for long and you alws take your time to cast your vote for me/my candidate. God bless u.
smiles, kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by pholaryemmie(f): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
hmmmm,......is this for real lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by FuhckYhu: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
[size=16pt]LET NO MOTHERFUÇKER
CALL ANY MOD AS AT NOW.... angry[/size]

••••Ring Fight 0n point.... cool

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by olatunjithomas(m): 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
pop pop pop........pop something

kudos to all the distinguished LANICKY 2016 campaigners.

so happy now

@black is beautiful
@dopest of all
@sure bae

your Majesty LANICKY

I comot cap to pay my due respect.................... ..kade pe Lori......the crown has finally gone to where it belongs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by greatseed: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
Congratulations to 3 of u Lanicky, Mimzy and Ivvy......From d onset i chose 3 of u always, i couldnt just participate wen it was time 2vote for one of you, cos 3 of you are stunning, i am happy my sense of judgement was accurate. I think all should accept d outcome in good faith..... but Lanicky you need to improve on answering questions, while Ivvy and mimzy answered der questions with good responses.... but @ d end only d votes counted!!! Good luck and spend your money wisely!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
safarigirl:
....I did not contest, she did.

She doesn't look better than those she won, that's my point Upload a picture taken 4 years ago. I have a current one up, so don't waste your MB.

She looks tacky, wouldn't even go through a proper pageant unless she phucked someone. But online, anybody can win anything.....even ugly Ol me as long as I look pathetic.

You just admitted to voting out of pity, even you know your winner is nothing to look at, so you resort to attacking people who point that out.

You now want to upload a pic I took at least 6 years ago to what aim? Are you not bullying me right now? I've been bullied on NL boo, people like you bullied me. I wrote threads on bullying and got bullied

So, coming here to declare yourself anti-bullying when you're still bullying people is silly.

Notice how I haven't even mentioned the name of your winner because I don't want to bully her. I won't tag her or do any of the mean things y'all did to me. She'll walk around basking in the euphoria of her win and will hardly go through these comments.

You guys made sure I SAW the mean things you said to me. That's why I moved to other sections with people who see personality and will attack your intellect rather than your face.

I'm attacking your winner because she won a beauty pageant, if she didn't contest, I would have not a bad word to say to her. Do you understand that?

She is not pretty enough to win a beauty pageant. That is a fact. Whether it is from an ugly person or not, I know what pretty looks like even if I'm not pretty

[size=20pt]

SMH............ undecided

Nawo...... shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

*Abeg allow dey LANiCKY make she rest, fine or no fine she is still dey Queen... No girl is UGLY..

U for contest, as she no fine.... , make person hear word joor.....

*I'm not part of LANICKY team,
#TEAM MIMZY

{See as I dey vex .... Mtcheeew }
[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Agarawu33: 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
FuhckYhu:
[size=16pt]LET NO MOTHERFUÇKER
CALL ANY MOD AS AT NOW.... angry[/size]

••••Ring Fight 0n point.... cool
i know say you no get another work for here grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by STARSHYNE(f): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
Some ugly Mofos b condemning her
Hian!!!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by STARSHYNE(f): 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:

[size=20pt]

*Abeg allow dey LANiCKY make she rest, fine or no fine she is still dey Queen... No girl is UGLY..

#TEAM MIMZY

[/size]
God bless U o

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Hillzy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
Finishing! Boss, u get mouth gon I tuale for u sir!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by doyinisaac(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:

[size=20pt]

#TEAM MIMZY

[/size]
My sister may GOD bless you for this....I do not know why some ladies just love hating on their fellow women......that safarigirl carry the matter put for head like say Na her destiny...

6 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by FuhckYhu: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Agarawu33:
i know say you no get another work for here grin
No Time o0, itz been a while..
I just h0pe she replys....
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
doyinisaac:
grin grin I have your picture which you once uploaded on nairaland...if I upload the picture people will laugh...but I can't post it because it is against nairaland rules....anyways my other moniker which was deactivated after the nairaland crisis is "leavestory" of those days with people like idowuogbo,chelseabmw,dygeasy should be able to testify about your picture....grin the bottom line is lanicky looks better than you 100%..no offense intended..that is me being honest..
Sweetheart upload biko grin
doyinisaac:
grin grin I have your picture which you once uploaded on nairaland...if I upload the picture people will laugh...but I can't post it because it is against nairaland rules....anyways my other moniker which was deactivated after the nairaland crisis is "leavestory" of those days with people like idowuogbo,chelseabmw,dygeasy should be able to testify about your picture....grin the bottom line is lanicky looks better than you 100%..no offense intended..that is me being honest..
Sweetheart upload biko
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Agarawu33: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
FuhckYhu:

No Time o0, itz been a while..
I just h0pe she replys....
i have been around, tho in another sections. wink

I hope too. The girl too mumu grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wow! Interesting. I just saw this cause I wasn't really following but the winner was definitely not the best of the lot probably the last of them. My personal opinion though. The mixed tribe one would have been a better choice.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
safarigirl:

She doesn't look better than those she won, that's my point. Upload a picture taken 4 years ago. I have a current one up, so don't waste your MB.

She looks tacky, wouldn't even go through a proper pageant unless she phucked someone. But online, anybody can win anything.....even ugly Ol me as long as I look pathetic.

You just admitted to voting out of pity, even you know your winner is nothing to look at, so you resort to attacking people who point that out.

You now want to upload a pic I took at least 6 years ago to what aim? Are you not bullying me right now? I've been bullied on NL boo, people like you bullied me. I wrote threads on bullying and got bullied

So, coming here to declare yourself anti-bullying when you're still bullying people is silly.

Notice how I haven't even mentioned the name of your winner because I don't want to bully her. I won't tag her or do any of the mean things y'all did to me. She'll walk around basking in the euphoria of her win and will hardly go through these comments.

You guys made sure I SAW the mean things you said to me. That's why I moved to other sections with people who see personality and will attack your intellect rather than your face.

I'm attacking your winner because she won a beauty pageant, if she didn't contest, I would have not a bad word to say to her. Do you understand that?

She is not pretty enough to win a beauty pageant. That is a fact. Whether it is from an ugly person or not, I know what pretty looks like even if I'm not pretty

True talk cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Do not make yasef d'reason Jesus wept. U too beautiful for al dz gurl. Juz checked ya dp now... Abeg, e don do if only u go hear my own. #peace.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Sveen: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
safarigirl:

She doesn't look better than those she won, that's my point. Upload a picture taken 4 years ago. I have a current one up, so don't waste your MB.

Grand commander of the federal republic of duncedom. Who gives a sh!t about your opinion?

She was sure of her beauty and was bold enough to contest, and she wasn't put to shame, God didn't allow your likes to shame her.

Why didn't you contest in the first instance gan self, and see if you'll even qualify at all.

Individuals that are displeasing to the eyes are usually the ones that feel insecure whenever the spot a real beauty... so much for the shenanigans, jealousy.

16 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
doyinisaac:
My sister may GOD bless you for this....I do not know why some ladies just love hating on their fellow women......that safarigirl carry the matter put for head like say Na her destiny...

[size=15pt]
Dey post just dey pain me as I read am... If she fine pass her , why she no contest....

Nawo for some girls... Dem go just dey show dem selves like WHITE FOWLundecided

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by lifezone247(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
refiner:

smiley...thanks!

sai Queen lanicky!wink

nice one my dear, you're a realmodel.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Adeyinka1758(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
doyinisaac:
Lol
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Agarawu33: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Haters, keep hating. angry

I have been ma's tur bating with this pics for weeks. grin

The pic catch my attention die. I just like em "ladies" natural

Teamnatural

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by safareegurl: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
I was going to post an apology....only for mW to find that some impatient soul had banned me....so much for free speech tongue

Anyway, before it gets old...here's my apology

would like to sincerely apologise to anyone I may have offended with my words knowingly or unknowingly (minus those who attacked me)

Anyone who's familiar with me on here knows that I don't exactly know when to stop, I just keep going and going and using hurtful words when I'm attacked. so, yeah, still working on my tolerance level.

Like I said, the process of choosing winners in this contest is flawed. it's not the winner's fault, it is what it is. Hence, many will continue to turn their noses at it until it's reviewed.

I want to also congratulate Lanicky, Mimzy, Ivyy, Refiner, Optional1, Mysticgal and all the other brave women who put themselves out in the open for random people to critic them and make assumptions about em. Like I said last year, it takes a strong mind to do these things.

Especially, I want to congratulate the teams that partook because, to be sincere, the real winners here are the dogged team members who stalk people till they vote their contestants

Now, can we get to the good stuff? Bring on the male eye candies wink
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by HerexG(m): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
I smell pained souls everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
STARSHYNE:
God bless U o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
pholaryemmie:
hmmmm,......is this for real lipsrsealed
.... grin grin grin

JEGA MAKE U COME SEE WOOO! DEM STILL DEY QUESTION YOUR WORK Woooooo grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (177) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally / DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download / APK/ Mobile Strike Hack No Download Working Online Gold Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.