Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:13 PM

Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale - Fashion (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale (221862 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by bqlekan(m): 5:25am On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by ozimec(m): 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dygeasy:
Contestant 1

Mimzy

Mimzy is in her early twenties currently running a part-time H.N.D programme (Business Administration and Management) in Yaba College of Technology. She also works as an Account Executive & Administrative Officer in a Law Firm in Lagos State. She hails from Lagos Island in Lagos State, Offin area.
She enjoys any meal of bread and her hobbies are reading, swimming and experimenting in the kitchen (she even follows several food blogs, Dooney's kitchen being her favourite). Her role models are God and her mum.
When asked what friends and family will describe her as, she said, "I had to ask two friends and one relative to describe me bluntly so I could get an unbiased description of me and here is what they said.
Friend 1 - "Aramide, I think you're considerate, loyal, trusting and sensitive with a balanced sense of judgement"
Friend 2 -
"Ermmm..okk. I would like to describe you as a very straight forward person who likes to take things in her stride in a very level headed manner. Life is quite exciting to you as it has galores of opportunities and experiences to offer and you feel one should always make the right use of it. You are adventurous by nature for you like to take up new challenges. It gives you the zeal and impetus to work towards excellence. One thing you firmly believe in is that one should always strive towards individual betterment, in whichever form it may be. Therefore you are never tired of beginning where others end".
My sister - "You are one very troublesome girl with a good sense of humour, fun to be with and very emotional at the same time"
On the thing that makes her different, she said, "I will refer to my favorite quote in response to this question... I will not say I am different from the others but I will say that I have constantly tried to be myself even amidst pressures to be who I am not and that makes me outstanding"
Her favourite quoteis that of Ralph Waldo Emerson who said: “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
She believes she deserves to be crowned Miss Nairaland, because,
"I believe in teamwork and that everyone, no matter how seemingly detached from the ongoings are, brings something unique to the table and hence, they should be consulted. This is one of the reasons why I opined during the campaign that EVERYONE IS MIMZY'S CAMPAIGN MANAGER. To Mimzy, everyone is important. I see values in people and how they can be harnessed. I see rich values In Nigeria's diversity and how we can use them to positively turn around the current animosity that exist.
I'm daring as well as adventurous and I can boldly represent this forum when service calls. My persona wouldn't change even when I win the competition. I'd always be the open, friendly, rational yet opinionated Mimzy everyone knows. I am confident in my own skin and I believe in the dignity of female folks.
I am as real as can be. I am for One Nigeria, One Nairaland".

"I vote mimzy cc:Nljega"

and paste on the thread....and you would have done us a huge favor!.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 05, 2016
Good morning .

I just wana say a very big thank you to Mr Seun Osewa .

God bless you immensely. I just received a credit alert of #30,000 being prize for the First runner up of the just concluded Miss Nairaland contest. Thank you very much. I do appreciate.

Cc:

Dygeasy
Obiorathesubtle
Muva
Smellymouth

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Taiyescott(m): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2016
mimzy:
Good morning .

God bless you immensely. I just received a credit alert of #30,000 being prize for the First runner up of the just concluded Miss Nairaland contest. Thank you very much. I do appreciate.

Cc:

Dygeasy
Obiorathesubtle
Muva
Smellymouth
wow, congratz gal.. spend it wisely oo.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 05, 2016
Taiyescott:
wow, congratz gal.. spend it wisely oo.

Thank uu
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by femi4: 9:29am On Jul 05, 2016
mimzy:
Good morning .

Cc:

Dygeasy
Obiorathesubtle
Muva
Smellymouth
Mtheww.............after how many weeks wey the competition don end. What caused the delay?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Dygeasy(m): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2016
mimzy:
Good morning .

Cc:

Dygeasy
Obiorathesubtle
Muva
Smellymouth
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by obiorathesubtle: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2016
mimzy:
Good morning .

Cc:

Dygeasy
Obiorathesubtle
Muva
Smellymouth
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by MissMonalisa(f): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
xreal:
So my vote counted.

, congratulations.

yes o, your vote counted oo.. thank you so much for the support, I'll quote you with my main account monalisa185...
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by xreal: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
MissMonalisa:

yes o, your vote counted oo.. thank you so much for the support, I'll quote you with my main account monalisa185...

No problems.
I'm happy to belong to the winning team. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by skywalker001(m): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
AirSultan:
rotflmfao..

clowncheesy
Airsultan my sweet sister grin How are you doing
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
skywalker001:
Airsu.ltan my sweet sister grin How are you doing
#Sweet sister

Tell me, what are you high on I need someundecided
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by skywalker001(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
AirSultan:
#Sweet sister

Tell me, what are you high on I need someundecided
lolz grin
Pretty sis actually am not high on anytin, jst dy hail u noni
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Monalisa185(f): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2016
xreal:

No problems.
Hi xreal...this is my main account.. Please kindly check my siggy, thanks much!cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Cutehector(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
Cetona:

Yaya? Kamar mutumiyar ka za ta zama na daya fa.
Na muku murna
grin Cetona watsup dearie
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Cutehector(m): 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
curiouses:

Egbon. I have been unto new things! How are you doing?
my brother watsup
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Cutehector(m): 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
curiouses:
I vote Lanicky cc nljega
it's ur boy hector. Pls vote for falconey for mr nairaland bro.

Pleease..

I"l be grateful for ur positive reply

Thanks
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Cutehector(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
GOATandYAMtheory:
I vote mimzy

Cc: NLjega
hey watsup bro, it's your boy hector. I wish to solicit for your support to vote for falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in the last contest, ur votes will go a long way in crowning him.

I look foward to your positive reply on this. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Cutehector(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
koolpal:
I vote Refiner cc: NLJega; affrodite
sup bro
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by LuveU2(f): 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
koolpal:
I vote Refiner cc: NLJega; affrodite
She is very beautiful.

Btw, dear i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year. Voting starts this week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Cutehector(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
xreal:

No problems.
hey watsup bro, it's your boy hector. I wish to solicit for your support to vote for falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in the last contest, ur votes will go a long way in making him d winner.

I was impressed with his topics and I decided to support him as well.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by LuveU2(f): 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
Odkboy23:
i vote lanicky

cc: NLjega
Always voting for winners cheesy

dear pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year. Voting starts this week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply! Really counting on you Odk

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by KINGinVAHALA: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
femi4:
Mtheww.............after how many weeks wey the competition don end. What caused the delay?

Hi bro, good pm! How re you doing?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Cutehector(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2016
scantee:
worthy of mention my lovely sis (mysticgal) you all are wonderful
hey watsup bro, it's your boy hector. I wish to solicit for your support to vote for falconey for mr nairaland, ur votes will go a long way in making him d winner.

I was impressed with his topics and I decided to support him as well.

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
Cutehector:
hey watsup bro, it's your boy hector. I wish to solicit for your support to vote for falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in the last contest, ur votes will go a long way in crowning him.

you have it. Just remind me when the time comes
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Cutehector(m): 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
GOATandYAMtheory:
you have it. Just remind me when the time comes
sure, I will. I"l follow u ryt away so once voting starts, I will foward d link to u
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by sharpk007(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mimzy rocks kiss

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by LuveU2(f): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2016
Hunkyimage:
I vote Lanicky

CC:NLJega
And she won cheesy

btw dear, pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year, 2015
Voting commences next week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply! smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by donbenedict(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
queencalipso:
Congrats ivvy you fought a good fight and to fourth and fifth contestant you did your best too. Especially mystical who isn't so popular (my opinion) I say welcome 2017 awaits.
here is the link to the voting thread. please vote falconey. thanks so much.
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/12
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by Explorers(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Caracta:

Abpatrick?

Hw v u bn?

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally / DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download / APK/ Mobile Strike Hack No Download Working Online Gold Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.