Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

The First Time A Guy Gist A Girl How Was It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Time A Guy Gist A Girl How Was It (974 Views)

NAKÈD Girl: How I... [PICTURES] / Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) / During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Time A Guy Gist A Girl How Was It by deeyfeex859: 2:05am On Jun 25, 2016
Were u scared that she we slap you. .. if not give your reply
Re: The First Time A Guy Gist A Girl How Was It by Fairytales: 2:14am On Jun 25, 2016
are you expecting a girl?
Re: The First Time A Guy Gist A Girl How Was It by tolababa(m): 2:22am On Jun 25, 2016
Fun
Re: The First Time A Guy Gist A Girl How Was It by deeyfeex859: 2:32am On Jun 25, 2016
I was bleeped up....
Re: The First Time A Guy Gist A Girl How Was It by gabinogem(m): 3:53am On Jun 25, 2016
I was fücking soaked in sweat... While she was helping me wipe out my sweat, I was sweating the more. It takes real guts to start that kind of thing u've never done before.
Re: The First Time A Guy Gist A Girl How Was It by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 25, 2016
deeyfeex859:
I was bleeped up....

Don't make me laugh.
Re: The First Time A Guy Gist A Girl How Was It by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 25, 2016
gabinogem:
I was fücking soaked in sweat... While she was helping me wipe out my sweat, I was sweating the more. It takes real guts to start that kind of thing u've never done before.

Ah, don't make me laugh, I know you are just kidding.
Re: The First Time A Guy Gist A Girl How Was It by gabinogem(m): 6:31am On Jun 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Ah, don't make me laugh, I know you are just kidding.
what if I'm telling the truth...& that it happened when I was 17years old.

(1) (Reply)

Story: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (+18) - Season 1 Episode 15&16 / Top 8 Reasons Why Women Cheat / Am New Here ...my First Time On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.