Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,563 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 (3433 Views)

Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by cindykaey(f): 6:46am On Jun 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

And by the way, how do you even run a health blog when you look malnourished, unkept, black looking dirty? Smh, no one's gonna take you or what you say seriously on your goddamn blog if it ain't copy and paste.
I wonder who would ask directions from a mad man.

Women and their stupidity, this is enough reason why I keep male friends instead of females... So much hatred towards your fellow lady...

If a guy calls you a biitch tomorrow you'll start wailing...

Beauty without brains.... Dumb!

7 Likes

Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by alobright17(m): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2016
healthyarena:

I take all that as a compliment, and I wouldn't mind some lectures from you ma'am, We learn everyday!
PS: I wrote 80% of the content of that blog! Do you find it interesting?

You're simply a role model,wife material and a complete lady.
Wish Sandoski will learn from you cause I like her a lot.
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 25, 2016
alobright17:

You're simply a role model,wife material and a complete lady.
Wish Sandoski will learn from you cause I like her a lot.

I learn everyday, because no one is perfect... I like u tookiss

wink
Tanx swidy

Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by gozzlin: 7:07am On Jun 25, 2016
Senseless post. I see absolutely no need for your post Op. You made no sense whatsoever. Childish, infantile mentality.
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by alobright17(m): 7:12am On Jun 25, 2016
SANDOSKI:

wink
Tanx swidy

I know you're a nice girl,maintain it and don't allow them influence u negatively.
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by gozzlin: 7:17am On Jun 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

And by the way, how do you even run a health blog when you look malnourished, unkept, black looking dirty? Smh, no one's gonna take you or what you say seriously on your goddamn blog if it ain't copy and paste.

Madam English professor, it's "unkempt" and not "unkept".

I bet you're not nearly as proficient in English language as you assume you are. undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by swimcash(m): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2016
SANDOSKI:

wink
Tanx swidy
I hardly comment on post, bt d only reason am quoting u is just 2 appreciate ur beauty. You are damn pretty, n wit d little av observed on dis particular thread, ur response shows u r also well mannered. u shld b among d contestant , n wit no doubt d prize would av been urs..cheers
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by dasphinx1(m): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2016
gozzlin:

I bet you're not nearly as proficient in English language as you assume you are. undecided

Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 25, 2016
Disneylady:

How has Lanicky been victimised? She's not darker, herself(Lanicky) and mimzy are both dark in complexion. Why shld I prove to you that Mimzy is dark,(its very obvious from the pics they all posted on the forum). Or have you met Lanicky before? Maybe you could also prove to us she's as dark as you pple claiming. Pls stop being biased, the best contestant wins!

God bless you for speaaking the truth

Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2016
swimcash:
I hardly comment on post, bt d only reason am quoting u is just 2 appreciate ur beauty. You are damn pretty, n wit d little av observed on dis particular thread, ur response shows u r also well mannered. u shld b among d contestant , n wit no doubt d prize would av been urs..cheers

Thanks...
*I really appreciate....

* [size=20pt]MIMZY[/size]

Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 25, 2016
alobright17:

I know you're a nice girl,maintain it and don't allow them influence u negatively.

Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Histrings08(m): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Caramel (Yellow-brown colour).
what kind of complexion is that? [s][/s]
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Disneylady(f): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2016
MondeLuv:

God bless you for speaking the truth

God bless you too

1 Like

Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Moz22: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2016
Histrings08:
what kind of complexion is that? [s][/s]
let her be deceiving herself..

1 Like

Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by herzern(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2016
I'm here to solicit for your support for my friend MIMZY for the Miss NL Crown. Lots of people have been of the opinion that a revered title such as that of Miss Nairaland is "useless" as the Crown Holder goes into hiding immediately after winning. This isn't entirely false going by recent and past tendencies of the winners but that's about to change for the better! MIMZY is woman who has thought extensively about how to make an impact with that title and leave a legacy for other Crown Holders to follow. Even though the constraints of the cyber-world isn't helping issues, she has come up with life changing projects (Which includes re-branding of the E-helpers network), online Therapy aids amongst others. These are achievable projects and NOT pipe dreams, they are very realistic! She can achieve these feats with the significance that comes with that title. Miss Nairaland this year is NOT about winning money or for bragging rights. Its about starting a culture and leaving a legacy for subsequent winners to know that that title isn't "Useless" like most term it to be. SUPPORT MIMZY, Vote Her As Miss Nairaland during the finals tomorrow!

Voting Starts At 10am prompt tomorrow.

How to vote: simply type "I VOTE MIMZY cc: NLJega" and that's all!

Let's Make Nairaland GREAT, let's set the pace for others to follow. Be a part of making history today! Vote MIMZY!

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Vote on this thread at exactly 10am.....thanks

1 Like

Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by vizkiz: 8:55am On Jun 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

call my a hypocrite but this is just too much. She is a lady like you sugar sad
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Moz22: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Oh mehn..this is the height of it and I can confirm authoritatively that ur stupidity knows no bound. How on earth can this come out of smellymouth? Calling a fellow lady like malnourished..Its not even unkept but unkempt, so u see you aren't equally as sound as u claim to be. Don't be so full of urself..I truly wish and hope uve been duly attended to..Infact u just provoked me sef. I am calling the cops. Stfuareyougod, smellymouth, vizkiz..make una come ooo

2 Likes

Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Moz22: 8:59am On Jun 25, 2016
vizkiz:

call my a hypocrite but this is just too much. She is a lady like you sugar sad
oh I didn't even knw u are already here..plz modify ur post and take away the "sugar"...I am sure she is a bloody imposter.

3 Likes

Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Domislaz(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

You are saying that she looks malnourished, don't you also look malnourished? Btw stop wearing tatters. Stopit person. Getat
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Arsenalholic(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2016
You are a sadist, obviously.

No one is perfect. You literally spit on someone because of their mis-spelling and look at what you've come up with - "unkept". Does that not tell you anything?

I shouldn't be wasting my time here, but I'd just like you to know you have to earn the right to be called a lady with beauty and brains. From the little I have observed in this thread you possess neither. You claim Mim.zy has an ugly ass... that reeks of plain jealously. From your pics you aren't even up to her facially and in body structure, so where is your pride stemming from?

Also, have you seen the way Mim.zy and Ivv.y answered their questions on that final thread? That's what intelligence is (brains, if you will). Something I think you, sadly can't match.

Bottom line: Stop hating if you can't beat them.

Good day.

P.S. Don't even think of quoting me to type thrash. I might not be as 'mild' and as forgiving as I have being here. angry
Sugarhugs:

1 Like

Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2016
cindykaey:

Women and their stupidity, this is enough reason why I keep male friends instead of females... So much hatred towards your fellow lady...

Abeg e go and sit down son.
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 25, 2016
gozzlin:

It is obvious It was a typo.

Do I have to explain that to you?

grin
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2016
Moz22:
Oh mehn..this is the height of it and I can confirm authoritatively that ur stupidity knows no bound. How on earth can this come out of smellymouth? Calling a fellow lady like malnourished..Its not even unkept but unkempt, so u see you aren't equally as sound as u claim to be. Don't be so full of urself..I truly wish and hope uve been duly attended to..Infact u just provoked me sef. I am calling the cops. Stfuareyougod, smellymouth, vizkiz..make una come ooo

See this one.

And tiy guys blowing up my emails with your PMS.

Hypocrites. cheesy
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Moz22: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2016
Arsenalholic:

No one is perfect. You literally spit on someone because of their mis-spelling and look at what you've come up with - "unkept". Does that not tell you anything?

I shouldn't be wasting my time here, but I'd just like you to know you have to earn the right to be called a lady with beauty and brains. From the little I have observed in this thread you possess neither. You claim Mim.zy has an ugly ass... that reeks of plain jealously. From your pics you aren't even up to her facially and in body structure, so where is your pride stemming from?

Also, have you seen the way Mim.zy and Ivv.y answered their questions on that final thread? That's what intelligence is (brains, if you will). Something I think you, sadly can't match.

Good day.

P.S. Don't even think of quoting me to type thrash. I might not be as 'mild' and as forgiving as I have being here. angry
don't mind her jare..we know their type. Its ppl like her that will make calls to their boyfriends and say.."Baby I want iphone6", but they don't common mouka foam to sleep on in their 1 room hut..
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2016
Arsenalholic:

Good day.

Shut the Bleep up dog.
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2016
Moz22:
don't mind her jare..we know their type. Its ppl like her that will make calls to their boyfriends and say.."Baby I want iphone6", but they don't common mouka foam to sleep on in their 1 room hut..

Lmao.

grin

Retard.
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2016
cindykaey:

If I hear.
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Moz22: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

See this one.
And tiy guys blowing up my emails with your PMS.

Hypocrites. cheesy
I have said my own..u shd be ashamed urself.
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by cindykaey(f): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

If I hear.

undecided
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Moz22: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lmao.

grin

Retard.
I hope before this year runs out, you will get ur own share of senses..
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2016
Moz22:
I have said my own..u shd be ashamed urself.

Yeah yeah yeah whatever.
Re: My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 by Arsenalholic(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Shut the Bleep up dog.
I think I know your kind (emphasis on kind). You are that chick getting attention from little fvckboys on the streets. That has gotten the idea into your head that you are one piece of hot cake. Hence you want to start looking down on your fellow ladies even when the whole of you isn't up to their pinky fingers.

Sorry to bust your bubbles. You are NOT as beautiful as you think. On a scale of 10 you are comfortably a 3½.

And do well to fvck off my mentions because I haven't got time for kids who should be playing with teddy bears, this morning.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Busty Lady Plans To Break The Internet With Her Erotic Photos / Sex Shorter Than 4hours Is Quickee To Me. / Only Boys Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.