Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs (35436 Views)

Wife Kills Her Husband In Lagos Island(photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Countrygirl(f): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
OluKayy:
Benue again. Smh.
Pls 'unshake' your head for Benue, we don't need it.
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
kikayboss:
lol....na so jawe....i always wanted to marry a Nigerian girl cost i thought they had value for marriage (i don't like all that divorce poo) but nowadays i don't see the difference btwn den and white gyals

There is still difference dear.. Not all nigerian girls are players.. Majority are still loyal.. So choose angry ... Yur call
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by kikayboss(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Amelian:

There is still difference dear.. Not all nigerian girls are players.. Majority are still loyal.. So choose angry ... Yur call
lol...not majority @all...you might be loyal...but 70 ℅ naija girls are about the money...so they not loyal by no means
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
cococandy:
That's why I believe in divorce when the union is not working out anymore. People don't listen. Don't tolerate violence or abuse of any form. It never gets better. This is number what among those who have lost their lives at the hands of their spouses this year alone? I bet everyone has lost count. Yet we keep promoting forced togetherness even when it's unsafe to do so.

RIP Oga.
Exactly! But when you talk, nairalanders will say all sort of things like, Divorce is not the way, Prayer is the way. Now I am sure the man is praying where he is now and prayer will also help the woman in jail now.
Ps: Your baby is so cute and she has a beautiful smile (her smile made me smile) and yes she looks so much like you smiley. Hugs

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by kikayboss(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
Countrygirl:
Those lecturers in that department are fond of chasing people's daughters. I feel no pity for any lecturer that dies because of extra marital affairs atleast it's one hurdle less to cross.
yh i feel you....and mrs shonde that cheated and used it to taunt her hubby was better than the lecturer....well me set no dey pity disloyal b**ches.....so i get ur point tho..
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Subom1(f): 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
Girls are not smilling. In his next life he should learn to keep his d in the pants embarassed lipsrsealed tongue

On a serious note Rip to the dead. Now because of jealousy both their kids have lost their parents.
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by cococandy(f): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
Thanks so much dear smiley #hugs
Prettiepearlz:

Exactly! But when you talk, nairalanders will say all sort of things like, Divorce is not the way, Prayer is the way. Now I am sure the man is praying where he is now and prayer will also help the woman in jail now.
Ps: Your baby is so cute and she has a beautiful smile (her smile made me smile) and yes she looks so much like you smiley. Hugs
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Destiny4fame(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
isorite
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
Countrygirl:
Pls 'unshake' your head for Benue, we don't need it.

Easy tiger, no region is immune to vices. My comment wasn't to deride Benue but rather it was of sympathy. Too many bizzare news are emanating from that end of late.
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Countrygirl(f): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
kikayboss:
yh i feel you....and mrs shonde that cheated and used it to taunt her hubby was better than the lecturer....well me set no dey pity disloyal b**ches.....so i get ur point tho..
Issorite.....RIP to him tho
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Countrygirl(f): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
OluKayy:

Easy tiger, no region is immune to vices. My comment wasn't to deride Benue but rather it was of sympathy. Too many bizzare news are emanating from that end of late.
Easy Lion, i was just joking.
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
Countrygirl:
Easy Lion, i was just joking.

Lol, a good evening to you.
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Prettiepearlz(f): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
cococandy:
Thanks so much dear smiley #hugs
You're welcome ma.

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Countrygirl(f): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
OluKayy:

Lol, a good evening to you.
Evening....how are you?
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Countrygirl:
Evening....how are you?

Not doing poorly. How about you, enjoying the countryside?
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by VaginaTerrorist(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Women have been killing since 1800 BC
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Countrygirl(f): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
OluKayy:

Not doing poorly. How about you, enjoying the countryside?
Yes
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Countrygirl:
Yes
Nice...followed.
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Countrygirl:
Yes
Nice...followed.
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by JAWBONE(m): 8:05am On Jun 26, 2016
Countrygirl:
Those lecturers in that department are fond of chasing people's daughters. I feel no pity for any lecturer that dies because of extra marital affairs atleast it's one hurdle less to cross.
It is the "people's daughter" that make themselves available for chasing
Re: Wife Kills Lecturer Husband In Benue Over Extra Marital Affairs by Countrygirl(f): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
JAWBONE:

It is the "people's daughter" that make themselves available for chasing
Sometimes but not in most cases.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Caught on CCTV Stealing Generator From A Compound In Lagos / Ernest Akpan Found Dead In Tingles Hotel Swimming Pool In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Lodgers Brutalized By Staff Of Askamaya Hotel In Lagos (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.