Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (77801 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by talk2archy: 6:03am On Jun 25, 2016
smiley

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by kyrios: 6:09am On Jun 25, 2016
she might be an automobile engineer.

214 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Pheals(f): 6:09am On Jun 25, 2016
Op u funny ! The lady as taking his position grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by pendusky(m): 6:18am On Jun 25, 2016
lol
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 25, 2016
Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 25, 2016
Lols.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by powerfulsettingz: 6:32am On Jun 25, 2016
Lol

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by teejaypee: 7:11am On Jun 25, 2016
Lol
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by ikbnice(m): 7:12am On Jun 25, 2016
The man be like- you're the one that really want this, so I don't care.
The lady better watch out, if he's doing this in public, only God knows the kinda humiliation she would suffer at home.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Idydarling(f): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2016
that lady disgraced every woman who knows her worth out there...
those quoting me and spewing trash... come and knock me, if e pain u wella

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by jashar(f): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2016
hmmmm
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Histrings08(m): 8:02am On Jun 25, 2016
Lol... D marriage setup is in d other way round.. She's d husband

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 25, 2016
Una want gender equality na

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by babyfaceafrica: 8:19am On Jun 25, 2016
What a man can do ,a woman can do better

17 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by GBAGAAUN(m): 8:23am On Jun 25, 2016
: grin
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Fairgodwin(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2016
This picture again? But Nairaland, why, why, why?

I think the lady is a mechanical engineer, so she's showing her expertise - nothing wrong with that. But the only problem I wholeheartedly have with both the photo and the man is that, he should have at least given her a helping hand no matter what, not just sit there like it's some roadside mechanic working on his car - such a pitiable eyesore. It clearly tells you the kind of marriage that lady is into.

I know it was supposed to be hilarious but sincerely I don't in any way find it funny. I get upset each time I see it, irrespective of the number of times.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by thereturnoflucy(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2016
IYANGBALI:
See as the man resemble seun and the woman resemble VickyRotex
It seems only u know how Seun and VickyRotex looks....and honestly this is kinda stale....

ikbnice:
The man be like- you're the one that really want this, so I don't care.
The lady better watch out, if he's doing this in public, only God knows the kinda humiliation she would suffer at home.
the lady is in for some deep shit

Kindly visit www.kikiotolu.com for unique stories, drama, more funny pics, comedy and lots more to make you smile.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by ednut1(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2016
Photoshoot and its stale too grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by IYANGBALI: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by refiner(f): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2016
Seems like the woman is a Mechanic na.... Not too bad grin grin wink
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2016
talk2archy:
smiley
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha bro u funny o
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2016
Damit
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Bantino(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2016
Chaii, this man wicked ooo
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by truthspeaks: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2016
grin. Shey de want gender equality bill grin

8 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Olukokosir(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2016
Naso
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2016
lol
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by refiner(f): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2016
IYANGBALI:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...

Hope you gat my back today smiley
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by holluwai(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2016
Bad sharp guy cool
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by dayleke: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2016
Na lie joor.
E don stale
Re: This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics by truthspeaks: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2016
The result of the proposed gender equality bill cheesy
Pheals:
Op u funny ! The lady as taking his position grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video) / 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.