Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS (16061 Views)

Shaibu & APC Youths Sweep Ize-Iyamu, PDP Ouy Of Edo North (Pics) / Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) / Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 7:33am On Jun 25, 2016
The Nigerian Air Force will soon deploy its EC 135 and Dolphin helicopters in support of the internal security operation codenamed “OPERATION SHARAN DAJI” in the northwest. The helicopters are to be used for surveillance activities to enhance intelligence gathering as part of the ongoing efforts to checkmate the challenges of armed robbery, kidnapping and cattle rustling in the northwest states including the Kaduna-Abuja road.

The Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar made the disclosure while receiving the Executive Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai, in his office. Air Marshal Abubakar stated that the helicopter deployment is intended to provide additional impetus for the operation, noting that the helicopters recently handed over to the NAF by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) are undergoing minor reactivation and would soon be deployed for the operation.

The Governor, earlier in his speech, had lauded the NAF for its contributions to internal security operations, particularly in Kaduna State, and the country in general. Mallam El-Rufai said he was in HQ NAF to seek for more support from the NAF towards addressing the security challenges in the State.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/insecurity-nigerian-air-force-set-to.html

2 Likes

Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by olaboy33(m): 7:34am On Jun 25, 2016
3 survelience helipcopters for the whole of Northwest..........God p***sh GEJ, Dasuki, Fayose , Obanikoro....infact all .PDP

wait o......seun u mean i made FTC...waiting for ur request for my acc number to claim my reward

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by Branzy(m): 7:35am On Jun 25, 2016
to the north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by Fairytales: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2016
Wow
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by Breadmaker: 7:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Nigeria forces and politicians like taking pictures sha. Rons girls are learners where diz ppl dey.

1 Like

Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by dainformant(m): 7:36am On Jun 25, 2016
dats good
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 7:37am On Jun 25, 2016
okay. hope the crime rate there will reduce
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by predear(m): 7:41am On Jun 25, 2016
To D north east all fighter/survellance jets
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by Progressive01(m): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2016
Nice one. How we don't get to hear of any scandals regarding their purchase.
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by MadCow1: 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
Na Airforce Duvet be dat?

I want one..
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
That's good.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by Bsc(m): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
Buhari is working!!!!!! Even bet9ja don increase their minimum stake from 100 naira to 150...

2 Likes

Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by Agriman(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nice
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by Elcapo(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
God bless Nigeria
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by fuadnero(m): 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
I hope those aircraft help that region.

2 Likes

Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by Thukzee01(m): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bsc:
Buhari is working!!!!!! Even bet9ja don increase their minimum stake from 100 naira to 150...
Which work is he working, when other countries are using drones 4 aerial surviellance.
Am waiting 4 d work
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by jiyya: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
PLS DO NOT TRY THE MTN PROMO POSTED ON THIS PAGE, IT'S 419

1 Like

Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by ifex370(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
What happened to drones
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by dermmy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
I thought Apostle Suleiman said this man would die...Only God has the keys to life and death. Keep on shining El-Rufai.

5 Likes

Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by DjAduba(m): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
MadCow1:

I want one..
Wetin u want use am do.
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by DjAduba(m): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
MadCow1:

I want one..
Wetin u want use am do. grin
MadCow1:

I want one..
Wetin u want use am do.
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by BossKratos: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
undecided

Why na NNPC go come dey roja dem helicopters? Na their new work?

And what of "ipob and scavenger zones"? Dem no go reach there? Haba!!!
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by bro4u: 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
This chief of air staff resembles Mohammed Ali especially the last pic... anybody with me
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by thaoriginator: 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sai Moma
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by bayocanny: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
We need surviellance helicopter in south east, south south and south west
to the very best of my knowledge Nigeria isn't practice a true federalism
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by hybeenoni: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
When will surveillance be done down south to check mate activities of the fulani herdsmen?
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by rawtouch: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
Good
Re: AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS by Ademusiwa1: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

S’court Justices Under Probe Withdraw From Sittings / Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide / Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.