Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Travelling To Nigeria Without A Visa Or Nigerian Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Nigeria Without A Visa Or Nigerian Passport (4957 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Travellig To Nigeria On A British Passport But Without A Visa Or Nigerian Passpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Nigeria Without A Visa Or Nigerian Passport by thameamead(f): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2009
Hi! all
has anyone ever travelled to Nigeria on British passport without a Nigerian passport of a visa, was he or she allowed in with a little something for the Immigration Officers or was the person sent back to the UK, Am trying to visit Nigerian to see my family asap but don't have the time to visit the Nigerian Embassy in london, i ve bn told if i bribe immigration when i get 2 Nigeria, they would let me in , ve also bn told they won't let me in, need ur advice,
Re: Travelling To Nigeria Without A Visa Or Nigerian Passport by candylips(m): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2009
don't even try it my friend
Re: Travelling To Nigeria Without A Visa Or Nigerian Passport by funkybaby(f): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2009
thameamead:

Hi! all
has anyone ever travelled to Nigeria on British passport without a Nigerian passport of a visa, was he or she allowed in with a little something for the Immigration Officers or was the person sent back to the UK, Am trying to visit Nigerian to see my family asap but don't have the time to visit the Nigerian Embassy in london, i ve bn told if i bribe immigration when i get 2 Nigeria, they would let me in , ve also bn told they won't let me in, need your advice,

to d best of my knowledge, nigeria is not visa-free for certain nationals[b] including british citizens.[/b]

so get a visa or you will be deported at the port of entry   grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Nigeria Without A Visa Or Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2009
nigeria is the only country in the world that allows everyone in,

a little[b] egunje[/b] would do the trick
a true home 4 all,  cheesy
Re: Travelling To Nigeria Without A Visa Or Nigerian Passport by spikedcylinder: 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2009
MrPrsdent:

nigeria is the only country in the world that allows everyone in,

a little[b] egunje[/b] would do the trick
a true home 4 all,  cheesy

Where have you been getting your information from? undecided
Re: Travelling To Nigeria Without A Visa Or Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Where have you been getting your information from? undecided

maybe its only U who doesnt know that nigeria's borders are porous and unchecked. even at the airport,i have witnessed people going through immigration through the back door.U only have problems with them when you refuse to play ball . cool
Re: Travelling To Nigeria Without A Visa Or Nigerian Passport by mystikal(m): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2009
move it to the travel thread. abi u be celeb?
Re: Travelling To Nigeria Without A Visa Or Nigerian Passport by N101: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2009
@ poster, wonder if you ever managed to make that trip visa-free? grin
Re: Travelling To Nigeria Without A Visa Or Nigerian Passport by VOR(m): 12:03am On Oct 12, 2009
Poster,

Chances are that you won't even be able to board the
aircraft before it leaves London.

No airline would risk carrying an inadequately documented
passenger. The Nigerian authorities would be well within
their rights to issue such an airline with a fine.

In the UK airlines are fined £2,000 per passenger for carrying
passengers without the correct visa etc.
Re: Travelling To Nigeria Without A Visa Or Nigerian Passport by thameamead(f): 11:41am On Oct 15, 2009
hi all
i made it to nigeria whichout a visa on sunday. no one asked to look @ my visa @ heathrow airport, neither did anyone ask to look @ my visa when i was checking in. when i arrived in nigeria, i was told i was going to be sent bank on the next flight back to the uk, i did not put on my fake oyinbo accent, lol, i spoke to them in yoruba and cried for 3 minutes, i told them i was sorry and they let me in but i had to give them a little something, i would not advise any1 to travel to nigeria without visa unless they bribe them, i was not the only 1 without a visa, am loving it in nigeria, don't have to worry about my bills until am back in london,

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerian Living In Belarus- Pls I Need Advise / Why Americans Smile So Much / Nigeria’s Export Earnings Rise By 10% To $14.4bn In Q1 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.