Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] (84254 Views)

Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) / Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2016
The act of women posing nude in shoot has noticed a recent surge nowadays and some mothers of this enlightened generation feel it's their right to do the same with their kids.

While some think it's alright to pose naked with a new born baby many have slammed this young mother for posing nude with her 10yr old son and sharing the photos online...

See comments after the cut...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/06/trolls-blast-mother-for-posing-nude.html?m=1

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Rhaspody(m): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2016
the boy might be scared for life. some mothers sef

2 Likes

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by cruzita(f): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2016
me I no gbadun this nonsense

na physical and mental torture be this

this generation wey dey from Belle sabi bad thing

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2016
Seems women no longer like wearing cloths if you talk now feminists go tell you say it is good for women to be comfortable in their body.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by MidasTouche01(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2016
Hmmmmm

I comment my reserve angry
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by ojun50(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2016
No be all girls wey born them they call mother, dis one no follow.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Ronpet777(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2016
To begin with,dt boy can't be 10.He shld be younger.D pple dt went after her with insults shld not be tagged 'Trolls'.Pls where is her sense of decency?If she wants to be unclad she can be all day for all we care but Y get d innocent child into dis?These children knw far more than we think they do.She has distorted something in dt boy's reasoning.Y will d boy ever see anything wrong with seeing ladies unclad always.Dis is how perverts r made if u dont knw.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by iPopAlomo(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2016
Is it that people can't see how fine that lady is...?

It's only her beauty that got me though to be honest...

1 Like

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2016
Everybody wants to trend sha! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by devilmaycry: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2016
Absolute nonsense ...wait o...ya"ll don't get it...the photographer have seen her naked already and dahs trash ....so not cool for a mother,wife or even ah single lady...I pity d husbby sha...

3 Likes

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Elcapo(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2016
What's my own?

Meanwhile about Brexit

30 Likes

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2016
The only wrong thing is posing unclad in a photo and not really about the boy. The boy is still a baby so it not an issue being unclad with a baby.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Jamean(f): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2016
This is totally wrong and uncalled for. I don't support those trending pregnancy shoots either. Winch don really scarce these days, e be like say Nigerian condition affect everything. Back in the days women hide pregnancy like something else.

Even if a mother dresses up in front of her kids but not to go snap for studio. Worse off, he's a male child and that's like a sex position. You don't want to start sending signals to his young mind.

What's her husband's take on this? Maybe she's a single parent lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Tayoen(f): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2016
Oh well, this is the end

1 Like

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2016
Shebi na wetin dey reign be that...every biiitch want to strip,later when dem raape dem na dem go first scream all men are beast,and why cant men control demselves..blah blah blah...baskards

4 Likes

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by knightsTempler: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2016
Nothing we 'll not see in the name of photo shoot.

Meanwhile somewhere in downtown Ibadan...

7 Likes

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2016
Eleyi tun gidi gan Ooo
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by loomer: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2016
Wetin una find go her page. Na una dey encourage all these idiots wey dey find attention

3 Likes

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by bolt000(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2016
This Doesnt Need To Be Argued.. Its Just Entirely Wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by AlexCk: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2016
How does it concern them,
The son is happy with the mum ni,

Looks cute to me, the son looks younger than 10 though
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2016
This is abomination!!! grin you deserve nothing than to stone to death shocked

1 Like

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2016
If that Lil boy prickk stand,na him be say blood is no longer thicker than water.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Igbonoid: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2016
In 2pac's Voice, End Time Mother.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Cybertext(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2016
Everything is wrong with this picture... Except of cause it was the husband that was doing the photo shooting...
Even at that everything is still wrong with it...

1 Like

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by M4gunners: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2016
Everything is wrong with this pic.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by muhammed10: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2016
Thank God for making me a Muslim..

12 Likes

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by vizkiz: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2016
The biitch has a tattoo... What do you expect

1 Like

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2016
loomer:
Wetin una find go her page. Na una dey encourage all these idiots wey dey find attention
Tell dem
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by VocalWalls: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2016
undecided

At least she got her socks and shoes on... embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 / Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo / How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.