Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Agu From ‘beasts Of No Nation’ Will Be Starring In Next Spiderman Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Agu From ‘beasts Of No Nation’ Will Be Starring In Next Spiderman Movie (1832 Views)

Igbo Isi-Agu Featured In "Black Panther" Movie / Beasts Of No Nation - The Movie / Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Actress' Boobs In Location Photos Of "A Village In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agu From ‘beasts Of No Nation’ Will Be Starring In Next Spiderman Movie by Mcwrath02: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2016
Abraham Attah, Whose first on-screen appearance was on popular Netflix war drama ‘Beasts Of No Nation’, Has been cast to star alongside Tom Holland is marvel’s upcoming comic thriller ‘Spiderman: Homecoming’The 15-year old Ghana-born actor who was discovered while playing soccer and made a remarkable screen debut alongside Idris Elba as the primary child soldier Agu in Cary Fukunaga’s Beasts Of No Nation, Is currently on-set with Donald Glover, Martin Starr and Logan Marshall-Green, the webslinger played by Tom Holland, with Robert Downey Jr playing Iron Man and Michael Keaton playing The Vulture. Zendaya, Michael Barbieri, Kenneth Choi, Tony Revolori and Marisa Tomei are also starring. Attah is on the set in Atlanta. Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal are producing.
For More, Click Here- http://farabaleweekly.com/2016/06/24/agu-from-beasts-of-no-nation-will-be-starring-in-next-spiderman-movie/

Re: Agu From ‘beasts Of No Nation’ Will Be Starring In Next Spiderman Movie by obiak4(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Agu you have to be promising me not to tell the others
Re: Agu From ‘beasts Of No Nation’ Will Be Starring In Next Spiderman Movie by kryptonian1987(m): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2016
obiak4:
Agu you have to be promising me not to tell the others
YES SIR!!!
Re: Agu From ‘beasts Of No Nation’ Will Be Starring In Next Spiderman Movie by olisafincy(m): 11:28am On Jun 28, 2016
commander sir
Re: Agu From ‘beasts Of No Nation’ Will Be Starring In Next Spiderman Movie by olisafincy(m): 11:30am On Jun 28, 2016
Randy was superb in BeastOfNoNation, I see as more talented than Ago.
Re: Agu From ‘beasts Of No Nation’ Will Be Starring In Next Spiderman Movie by Nbote(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2016
I am wanting to say to Striker ayam tired, and so d words are not coming out from my mouth..
Agu have u chop melon before?
Re: Agu From ‘beasts Of No Nation’ Will Be Starring In Next Spiderman Movie by Davidolives(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
kryptonian1987:
YES SIR!!!
how does the commander look
Re: Agu From ‘beasts Of No Nation’ Will Be Starring In Next Spiderman Movie by kryptonian1987(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Davidolives:
how does the commander look
OK!...... OK SIR!
Re: Agu From ‘beasts Of No Nation’ Will Be Starring In Next Spiderman Movie by kryptonian1987(m): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
olisafincy:
Randy was superb in BeastOfNoNation, I see as more talented than Ago.
Hmmmmm! really?
for me...nope! Agu was a masterpiece! Randy was also awesome!

(1) (Reply)

A Cure For Wellness Full Movie Download / AIT Stops Airing Second Chance. What Is Going On? / Tales By Moonlight On Nta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.