Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,963 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:27 AM

"Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS (18762 Views)

Girl Asks Guy If They Could Just Be Friends, Guy’s Response Is Funny / Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) / How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by dainformant(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2016
A lady was shocked after she was helped by a guy who gave her money and didn't collect any thing from her in return including the "greatest" offer most guys would jump at even before mentioning it -sex. The boy gave the girl 500 Ghana Cedi (which is over N35,000) for free and didn't touch her when she came visiting. Below is the WhatsApp conversation between the surprised girl and the boy after their encounter.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/why-didnt-you-touch-me-girl-asks-boy.html

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by madridguy(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2016
The Bae na certified OLOSHO.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by HungerBAD: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2016
Interesting

1 Like

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by donbenedict(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2016
grin

So girls can be cheap like this. grin

Omg anytym u feel for sex, whether in d midnyt, just call me I will be there cheesy grin

Lwkmd!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2016
u go fear naa
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by donbenedict(m): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2016
I just love the way this guy sisterzoned dis girl sharply.. Wooow..

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by AK6464(m): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2016
wow, rare

2 Likes

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by andresia(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2016
At least that gal has got conscience. Naija gals would have taken the dude as a mugu

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Donlino(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2016
Looks fake undecided

21 Likes

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2016
Chineke!
Free pass!
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by bolt000(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2016
donbenedict:
grin

Omg anytime u want sex whether in d morning, afternoon or midnight, just call me cheesy grin

Lwkmd!!!
donbenedict:
I just love the way this guy sisterzoned dis girl sharply.. Wooow..
donbenedict:
grin

Omg anytime u want sex whether in d morning, afternoon or midnight, just call me cheesy grin

Lwkmd!!!

1 Like

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by foolinlove(f): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2016
WOW. Is this guy for real? Wish I'd met a guy like this. Decent. I'd have married the sh!t out of him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2016
sex is now very cheap

2 Likes

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by dainformant(m): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 25, 2016
andresia:
At least that gal has got conscience. Naija gals would have taken the dude as a mugu
Exactly
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by abiolert(m): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2016
kul guy just like me coolkul guy just like me
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by barackodam: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2016
Just looking.....
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2016
Niqqa got chills..

But it looks fake to me. How can a girl stoop this low? Hmm.

1 Like

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
That girl is cheap. What if the guy set up a business for her ?
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by donbenedict(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
foolinlove:
WOW. Is this guy for real? Wish I'd met a guy like this. Decent. I'd have married the sh!t out of him
he is so for real.. I hope this will change ur mentality about men

1 Like

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by foolinlove(f): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
donbenedict:
he is so for real.. I hope this will change ur mentality about men

Not all guys are bad I guess. But doesn't mean I van get one for myself. God has spoken already.
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by donbenedict(m): 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
foolinlove:

Not all guys are bad I guess. But doesn't mean I van get one for myself. God has spoken already.
lol what did God tell u?
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by foolinlove(f): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
donbenedict:
lol what did God tell u?

That I'll be alone and never find someone that loves me truly.
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by donbenedict(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
foolinlove:

i'll chat u up on whatsapp soon ok..
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Breadmaker: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
foolinlove:
sighs.

It is obvious that a brother really dealt with you. That's bad of him but pls don't give up yet
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by foolinlove(f): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
donbenedict:
i'll chat u up on whatsapp soon ok..

Ok
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Spenx(f): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2016

HERE IS THE VOTING THREAD FOR TODAY'S
MISS NAIRALAND GRAND FINALE

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR JUST ONE PERSON
HER NAME IS REFINER

AND THIS IS HOW TO VOTE:

JUST COMMENT ON THE LINK ABOVE WITH-

"I VOTE FOR REFINER Cc: NLJEGA"

THAT'S ALL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by foolinlove(f): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
Breadmaker:
sighs.

It is obvious that a brother really dealt with you. That's bad of him but pls don't give up yet

It's sad. I've been alone 4 years and in love with a guy that doesn't care if I exist or not. Maybe I should try again. So afraid of being heart broken again. Too old to make another mistake.
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by vizkiz: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
foolinlove:

that is probably weed not God lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by foolinlove(f): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
vizkiz:

I don't smoke weed anymore, dude. I refused some from you remember? That party...
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
vizkiz:

see why we voted you as the meanest

1 Like

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sometimes women don't know how to pay back for favors but the dude said the truth about blessing attached to giving .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture] / Types Of Virgin / Top 7 Slim And Busty Nollywood Actresses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.