Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters (35683 Views)

Mend's Charles Okah Fakes Escape From Custody (pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID / Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Fran6ik: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
brother of Henry Okah, jailed leader of the Movement For The Emancipation of Niger Delta Charles Okah has escaped from Kuje Prison in Abuja.A prison inmate told Saharareporters that Mr. Okah, who had been on trial in Abuja for the 2010 Independence Day bombing that killed 27 people, escaped last night by simply scaling the prison walls of the prison around 7:30 PM Nigerian time. He was reportedly in the company on another prison inmate.

A massive manhunt has commenced to find and rearrest him.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/25/niger-delta-mend-leader-charles-okah-escapes-kuje-prison

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
What is this world turning too
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by dialfa: 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Fran6ik: 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
Fran6ik:
A brother of Henry Okah, jailed leader of the
Movement For The Emancipation of Niger
Delta Charles Okah has escaped from Kuje
Prison in Abuja.A prison inmate told
Saharareporters that Mr. Okah, who had been
on trial in Abuja for the 2010 Independence
Day bombing that killed 27 people, escaped
last night by simply scaling the prison walls of
the prison around 7:30 PM Nigerian time. He
was reportedly in the company on another
prison inmate. A massive manhunt has
commenced to find and rearrest him.

Source
http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/25/niger-delta-mend-leader-charles-okah-escapes-kuje-prison

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by fkpboss: 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
That means another dead militants group is coming to resurrection

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by lafex: 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Shits happens in Nigeria
Everyday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by samueld0(m): 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
its fun to be in Naija

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Movic1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
The Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) has refuted reports in a
section of the media that a brother of Henry Okah, jailed leader of the Movement For The Emancipation of Niger Delta (MEND) Charles Okah has escaped from Kuje Prison
in Abuja.

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/-story-on-okah-s-escape-not-true/152614.html?platform=hootsuite

3 Likes

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by crazymommy(f): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oxenomy:
The FG through Rotimi Amechi released him to go begin a show down with NDA.. The shit is about to happen.. Economy going down further.. #clueless government!
Let us watch what we say on a public forum...you sound like you have a 100% evidence of what you are saying,if DSS invites you for help for investigation concerning what you just said na that time you go begin dey act like deaf and dumb and start using the word "I think" instead of "I know" which u dey form on nairaland......una go just open mouth like deep freezer start to dey talk assumptions instead of providing proof......

164 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by OlujobaSamuel: 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
I see it more as a political move. mend is against nda, nda supports the last regime.
make I leave am there for now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by modath(f): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
Scale fence? Barb wired maximum security facility? Really?

These people must think we are fools.. cheesy Naija we hail thee.. . We dey siddon look..

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by id911(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
It’s a Political move. MEND is against the present onslaught in the Niger Delta.

I don‘t think he escaped but if he did, it‘s a plan work with the Federal Govt for Okah to go and infiltrate the Avengers and other Niger Delta Millitants to get info for the Fed govt for his freedom later. That’s the plan but i dont blieve he escaped

8 Likes

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Oxenomy: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
The FG through Rotimi Amechi released him to go begin a show down with NDA.. The shittt is about to happen.. Economy going down further.. #clueless government!

What they don't understand is that MEND is dead in NigerDelta and if they want Okah to work for them, they must provide a protection for him (reminds me of the protection seeker lipsrsealed grin) of which they can't because what's supposed to be a covert operation is being handled by incompetent animals.. NDA is in full control of NigerDelta and once Okah steps foot in there, he is already a dead man. The FG is fvcked on this one.. They fvcked up big time..

PS: I saw one crazymommy spewing thrash on my mention.. Well I don't blame you, I blame the incompetent nurse/security that allowed you scale the fence of yabaleft but I assure you, you are going back there soon.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by orimsamsam(m): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
Escape a maximum prison by simply scaling the fence. This na lie of the highest order.

Okah was simple release

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by kcnwaigbo: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
id911:
It’s a Political move. MEND is against the present onslaught in the Niger Delta.

I don‘t think he escaped but if he did, it‘s a plan work with the Federal Govt for Okah to go and infiltrate the Avengers and other Niger Delta Millitants to get info for the Fed govt for his freedom later. That’s the plan but i dont blieve he escaped

I think it is a plan work with the FG.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by kissval1388: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
At this juncture, I have agree that Nigeria is a zoo. Mods even in your mind now, you have agree that Nigeria is a big zoo with baboons and monkeys as the executives but you won't like to admit it cus of your position in the group.
pls mods dont ban me, allow me to pour my feelings today.

How can a prisoner scale kuje fence?? I swear this people think we Nigerians are dullard like them.
Buhari whatever plan you have, am telling u personally that you have failed woefully.
you want to quench a burning house with fuel and kerosene..
chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii just watch as Nigeria will break like a pot very soon.
weeping for my dear country. I blame zombies for dis. they dont know there left from there right.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Fedayeen02: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Chai buhari has released MEND to fight NDA.

Escape from kuje prison : undecided jokers

6 Likes

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Fedayeen02: 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
modath:
Scale fence? Really?

These people must think we are fools.. cheesy Naija we hail thee..
When Mr Daft is leading us then we are on a foolish ride

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by iamDiabolic(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
This is definetly a political move,since mend seem to be against nda,okah is going to used by fg to gain access into nda.he seems to be respected among n/delta militant groups.so he would serve as intel to the feds
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Abagworo(m): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
id911:

Tompolo stole the Okah brothers shine in collaboration with GEJ. I guess it's time to take back what belongs to them. IMHO if this approach is employed and backed by FG Ijaw area will self destruct. Time for all sensible elders of Ijawland to act fast and stop the Avengers once and for all.
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by gebest: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
i smell conspiracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Young03(m): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by maslong(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
I see it more as a political move. mend is against nda, nda supports the last regime.
make I leave am there for now.
You said it all,
APC has freed the criminal to go because of nda. useless party, useless people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by DaBullIT(m): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
Conveniently , He just escaped from Prison, right about the time when dialogues is not an option and avengers are faceless

There's another plan in play here grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by hopara1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
Prison break?naija season1

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
something is fishy... Hope this guy is not working for prominent politicians likely in power now there the by facilitating his realease. But if true, and they cant find him, hope plenty head will not roll here.
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by SlayerSupreme: 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
orimsamsam:
Escape a maximum prison by simply scaling the fence. This na lie of the highest order.

Okah was simple release
I tire oooo! How can someone escape maximum prison by scaling fence? APC and lies are becoming like 5 & 6

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by tinkinjow: 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
If this is true then there's only one reason: He's being let loose to go antagonise the NDA. He's been sent on a spoiler mission.
One of my predictions was that Henry Okar may even be released in South Africa.
It may seem to them a smart move but truth is Niger Delta will not be safe for oil biz until demands are extensively met.

If the above happens, trust Jonathan's home to be attacked.
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by wasco24: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
cool
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Jonathan sef...the same Kuje that Saraki and Ekweremadu would be put on Monday undecided

Anyway, he would be rearrested and tried properly.
Re: Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters by mccoy47(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Watching in 3D.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment / Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) / Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.