Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Donald Trump Arrives In UK And Hails Brexit Vote As 'great Victory ' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Arrives In UK And Hails Brexit Vote As 'great Victory ' (727 Views)

Barack Obama Hails Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Adichie Ahead Of Visit To Africa / Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica / Another Great Victory In Africa As Gambia's President Jammeh 'to Concede Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Arrives In UK And Hails Brexit Vote As 'great Victory ' by fkaz(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
Donald Trumphas hailed Britain’s decision to leave the EU as a “great victory”, attributing the result to immigration and drawing parallels with opposition to what he described as the “global elite” in the US and elsewhere around the world.

The presumptive Republican nominee for president said he had not only backed Brexit but successfully predicted the result, unlike Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and even David Cameron.

Anger in response to high immigration was a worldwide phenomenon, he said, insisting this would not be the last upset as he claimed links between a Brexit vote and his candidacy for the White House.

Speaking on the first day of his two day-visit to Scotland, Trump said: “I think really people see a big parallel. A lot of people are talking about that. Not only the United States but other countries. People want to take their country back. They want to have independence in a sense.

“You see it all over Europeand many other cases where they want to take their borders back. They want to take their monetary [sic] back. They want to take a lot of things back. They want to have a country again. I think you are going to have this more and more. I really believe that. And it is happening in the United States.”

Trump, on his first trip overseas since he embarked on his White House bid, faced criticism in the US for making what was essentially a business trip at a time when his campaign has been faltering, falling behind Clinton in the polls and in fundraising.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/24/donald-trump-hails-eu-referendum-result-as-he-arrives-in-uk
Re: Donald Trump Arrives In UK And Hails Brexit Vote As 'great Victory ' by Goddex: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
[size=18pt]That is the next
US president
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Arrives In UK And Hails Brexit Vote As 'great Victory ' by Ahmed0336(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Goddex:
[size=18pt]That is the next
US president
[/size]
if i hear!!!! undecided
Re: Donald Trump Arrives In UK And Hails Brexit Vote As 'great Victory ' by UltraSphinx(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2016
Ahmed0336:
if i hear!!!! undecided
siddon dere make pant dey wear u.. if anoda terrorist attack happen for US or Europe before november, Trump go win flawlessly
Re: Donald Trump Arrives In UK And Hails Brexit Vote As 'great Victory ' by hopilo: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2016
I think both Donald Trump & Boris Johnson will rule US & UK, if they win their election that mark the end of Nigeria as an entity. Boris Johnson the advocate of Brexit will certainly support agitators for self determination and Trump hard line on Muslims will push for the break up of Nigeria. It's what the drafters of end time events have program already and no one will stop it.

(1) (Reply)

Blind Woman Known For ‘powerful’ Predictions Says Obama Will Be The ‘last US Pre / Fallout Of Supposed ' Donald Trump's Speech On Africans And Arabs' / You Can't Oversee White House Like Privately-owned Company, Obama Tells Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.