Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. (11848 Views)

150 Metric Tons Of Cocoa Powder For Sale. / Cocoa Powder For Sale / Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Syrine234: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
mrsage:
Good
Thanks Sir
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by shegsrules(m): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Please were can I source good cocoa powder in Nigeria. Thanks as am awaiting a helpful reply
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by ejiboy1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
@
shegsrules:
Please were can I source good cocoa powder in Nigeria. Thanks as am awaiting a helpful reply

I can supply quality cocoa powder for you at a relatively cheap price if you are interested. Call or Whatsapp me: 08117380075

1 Like

Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Syrine234: 1:36pm On May 03, 2017
please stay away from http:// www.moneytreeteam.com/. I just confirmed they have gone down and are duping people. please stay away from them. Get your pure cocoa powder from another source.

1 Like

Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by oladforever: 2:08pm On May 03, 2017
Writing a good business plan is an important part of starting and running a business. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements you need and in terms of cash. it helps you to stay focus to achieve your goals. Do you want to access a bank for a loan, or a developing institution for a grant. You definitely need a business plan.

Why don’t you contact us today at Dolapath Global Services for you detailed business plan.

We will develop a business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business.

Our areas of business focus includes:

Cassava tuber farming and production
Cassava Starch ad Flour production
Plastic production
Soap production
Palm Oil and Palm Kernel production
Tissue production and packaging
Dry cleaning services
Pharmaceutical Drug production
Table Water production
Bread production
Printing / Advertising services
Juice production
Cat-Fish production. e.t.c.
Try us today, and you will be on a path to success.

We can also assist you to secure a business loan from Bank of Industry (BOI).

You can reach us via our email at: dolapathglobal@gmail.com. or on Watsapp: 08067627940.

Thank you.
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by bigdaddy1: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2017
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Desyner: 2:05am On Jun 18, 2018
@Syrine234, Can one get export ready cocoa powder and butter for purchase from Nigeria ?
If possible the going rate for the above are needed also. Thanks in advance.
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by superexpert2: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2018
Why You Should Join the league of Cocoa Powder Exporters ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Look at the eyes of every child, man, woman and youth in Nigeria, What you’ll see is anger, frustration and hopelessness.
The rise of dollar, hike in fuel price, tomato, rice and garri just makes life unbearable. To add salt to injury, companies are retrenching staff every passing day. While everything keeps going up, unfortunately, salaries remain the same.

As a Nigerian I understand that somehow you’re heavily affected by all these madness and you just wished that you could get a Visa right now and fly to any part of the world and never come back again. Ever!

I feel same way too because I’m a Nigerian too….but hey, like it or not, this is your country. No place like home.
You don’t have to live like that in misery, join the league of the smart super-rich cocoa powder exporters.
Forget all the fat lies you’ve been told about how difficult it is to get involved in export business in Nigeria. The truth nobody is telling you is that there are many Nigerians like you and me who are raking in thousands if not millions of naira from export business.

Those people don’t want you to know their secret, that’s why they will do anything to hide the real information from you.
That’s why I’m here to introduce to you a revolutionary (big grammar eh?) business to you, cocoa powder export.
Now is the time to end your entire money problem. Stop your landlord from disturbing you for house rent. Stop jumping from one business seminar to another in search of business opportunities.

Starting a cocoa powder export business in small scale is your highway to financial freedom. You can be making well over #150,000 to #500,000 monthly from cocoa export alone depending on how much hardwork you’re willing to put in it and how badly you want financial freedom.

Huge capital is not a major factor here like many people would assume. You can start in small scale and gradually expand in the future.
Due to increase in demand for cocoa product in the international market, the price of cocoa in Nigeria has risen to about #700,000 per metric ton while the price of cocoa in the international market is around $2,860 per metric ton.

That’s huge money to be made!

Why you should join the league of cocoa powder exporters
• Huge capital is not required. With just about #20,000 you could become a cocoa powder exporter.
• There’s a huge and ever growing demand for chocolate in the international market. That’s due to the love people have for chocolate, especially Americans.
• You can be sure to get a super good Return in Investment (ROI) without fear of loss.
• You can do this business at your spare time and still have time to spend with your loved ones.
The best time for you to have started cocoa powder export business was yesterday and the second best time is now. Forget about the nay-sayers who never see anything good in anything. They have pledged an alliance with poverty and they will gladly trap anyone they can with their negative mindset.

With the current rise of dollar every day, you can be sure to make jaw-dropping profit that will make your Landlord envy you. Last time I checked, $1 equals to $355.

Now, that will be of great advantage to your small scale cocoa powder export business.
This increase in dollar value makes exports cheaper. A devaluation of the exchange rate will make exports competitive and appear cheaper to foreigners. Hence, increase in demand for exports.

You still need more convincing why you should join the league of cocoa powder exporters? I don’t think so.
Exporting cocoa powder is a great business opportunity you need to grab right now. Forget about what Mr Okafor told you about export business.

Stop complaining about the government, take charge of your financial status.
Join the league of cocoa powder exporters and start living the life you’ve always dreamed of.

Visit Our Page : www.greenfarmproduct.com/export

Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by superexpert2: 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Huge capital is not a major factor here like many people would assume. You can start in small scale and gradually expand in the future.
Due to increase in demand for cocoa product in the international market, the price of cocoa in Nigeria has risen to about #700,000 per metric ton while the price of cocoa in the international market is around $2,860 per metric ton.
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by superexpert2: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2018
LOCAL FOOD-STUFFS EXPORT
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by superexpert2: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
THE SECRETS EXPORT SCHOOLS AND SEMINALS HAVE REFUSED TO REVEAL !!!
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by superexpert2: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Duke55: 10:10am On Jul 18, 2018
Kindly send the operations procedure to me kcool77@yahoo.com

Thank you
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by oladforever: 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
HAVE YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSAL/FEASIBILITY REPORT DELIVER TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS WITH FREE CASH FLOW PROJECTION AND FUNDING TIPS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.

Do you want to expand your business, be more competitive in your industry or achieve certain goals?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, you need a business plan! Whether you've just started out or been running for years, business planning can be the key to your success.

Developing and articulating a good business plan/proposal makes your business ideal to have a focus, direction, defines your objectives and maps out strategies to achieve your goals. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements and projected profit/income streams at a glance. A business plan is a living guide that every business should develop as the business grows and changes. Successful businesses review and update their business plan when circumstances change. A business plan thus assist in seeking finance for your business either through banks or investors, showing them why they should invest in your business.
Why don’t you contact us today at DOLAPATH GLOBAL SERVICES for you detailed BUSINESS PLAN or BUSINESS REVIEW.

We will help you develop/review your business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business while exceeding your expectations.
We’ve had previous success stories in the following business areas:

Cassava tuber farming and production
Cassava Starch and Flour production
Plastic production
Soap production
Palm Oil and Palm Kernel production
Tissue paper production and packaging
Jumbo reels production
Dry cleaning services
Pharmaceutical drug production
Table water production
Bread and pastries production
Printing / Advertising services
Juice production
Snail Farming
Cat-Fish production. e.t.c.
Why don’t you reach us today and your business will be on the path to success.

Principal Consultant: Olusegun Oladeyi
You can reach us via:
Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Twitter: @Segzyyy
Call/Watsapp: 08067627940.

Thank you.
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Ysquare98: 9:07am On Aug 09, 2018
Interested buyers can contact me on +2348109854380

Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Ysquare98: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2018
More..

Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Orgym(m): 5:30am On Nov 19, 2018
Am interested
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
All I know is that if u have to sell in metric tonnes, let me know..customers yapa
1. Maize
2. Soybean
3. Sesame seed
4.cocoa
5. Sorghum
6. Palm Kernel
7. Rice Paddy
8. Cassava
9. Hibiscus
10. Cashew

U also want to buy..DM me now
Baban Trading got u covered
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
All I know is that if u have to sell in metric tonnes, let me know..customers yapa
1. Maize
2. Soybean
3. Sesame seed
4.cocoa
5. Sorghum
6. Palm Kernel
7. Rice Paddy
8. Cassava
9. Hibiscus
10. Cashew

U also want to buy..DM me now
Baban Trading got u covered
I am interested in buying and selling, how do I go about it please.
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pa3cia:

I am interested in buying and selling, how do I go about it please.

In bags or in trucks? cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Sweetheart, any thing is possible
Wen u are ready, I will follow u to buy the goods and even bring u customers for a commission..I do it for men . Why not my fellow fearless woman. It's expensive so hold minimum 20 million if u want to go Big
Re: My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=SanctifiedSista post=105430895]

In bags or in trucks? cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Sweetheart, any thing is possible
Wen u are ready, I will follow u to buy the goods and even bring u customers for a commission..I do it for men . Why not my fellow fearless woman. It's expensive so hold minimum 20 million if u want to go Big
20 gini? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

<<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> / Investing In A Car Or Owning A Gas Plant? / Nigeria agent, high quality, battery cage, layer battery cage, poultry cage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.