Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis (5652 Views)

4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) / If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? / What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
Question of the day what will u do if ur daughter come back from school like dis.. angry angry angry angry

Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by masks(m): 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hahahaha.......I will buy the teachers coffin and sponsor his or her funreal.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by tizblink: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Woe betide vhat fellow vhat would do this

Why?

That's because eyes have not seen, ears have not heard neither has it been conceived in the heart of man what I would do

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by halfricanadian(f): 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
I will blow up d school

Put d teacher into God's hands

But she berra watch her bck

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by kidman96(m): 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
I will give my child medical care,go to the school just to see the teacher's face. I'll do nothing. No threats, no quarrel, no fight,no calling the police, but change my child's school.

But within that year the teachers body will be found by the school gate. Tortured to death.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by ijeshaboy: 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
I will inform my lawyer that am about dissecting someone which may later lead to murder so he should be prepared for a longtime in court if only the baga can afford a lawyer because I don't joke with my daughter.
Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by makydebbie(f): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
halfricanadian:
I will blow up d school
Put d teacher into God's hands
But she berra watch her bck
bae ya funnygringringrin
Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by taiwokyle(m): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bros. Na to storm the place with ambulance o
Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by halfricanadian(f): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
makydebbie:
bae ya funnygringringrin

Yeah im always funny na cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by makydebbie(f): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yeah im always funny na cheesy
cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by halfricanadian(f): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
makydebbie:
cheesy

embarassed embarassed im shy
Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by makydebbie(f): 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

embarassed embarassed im shy
embarassed..i'm blushing..
Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by halfricanadian(f): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
makydebbie:
embarassed..i'm blushing..

lol why?
Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by makydebbie(f): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol why?
because ya shy..*twisting fingers*
Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by halfricanadian(f): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
makydebbie:
because ya shy..*twisting fingers*

Ok cool
Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by Sexytemi(f): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hmmmmm, someone would do this to my daughter and still be breathing, walahi. thats not possible o, Cox I'd make sure I beat d living day light out of her and still send her to jail.

what nonsense o!!!!sadsadangry
Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by timilehing(m): 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
& school management would allow the teacher go home for the day undecided
Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by Perfecttouch(m): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Question of the day what will u do if ur daughter come back from school like dis.. angry angry angry angry
in wizzy's voice, plenty man shall fall that day if I reach the school o hey

6 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by Artistree: 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
Perfecttouch:
in wizzy's voice, plenty man shall fall that day if I reach the school o hey
Men...I laughed so hard I almost peed in my pant.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by 1trillionlikes: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
It can never be a true life story, lailai, i mean, wtf

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by wittyt98(m): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
ahhh na this kind thing I day like ..hehehe chai ..watin i go do that teacher ehn ...hehehehe I day laff . I comment my reserve
Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by iykemoney90(m): 12:00am On Jun 26, 2016
I will call go to the school, call the teacher out, sit him or her down, then we discuss how em funeral go be.

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by herzern(m): 12:34am On Jun 26, 2016
Below is a typical example of wah I can do

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 26, 2016
Den the school authority is dead

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by yusasiv(m): 4:51am On Jun 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:

RIP to all the teachers of that school....

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by Adeoba10(m): 5:48am On Jun 26, 2016
I will sue him to court, after d judgement, 3 weeks later i will trace him n remove one of his eye, after treating himself i will follow him up n break one of his leg, after he removed d POP, i will trace him again n use plier to remove his incisors. Meanwhile, i will be looking at my kid pix before carrying out my operation so dat my morale can high.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by mamagee3(f): 5:51am On Jun 26, 2016
I would sue the heck out of the teacher for sure.
Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by 0955eb027(m): 6:08am On Jun 26, 2016
I will go pay the school authority a visit, afterwards, i wil have a discussion on how he/she wants to be buried.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by Bethelwealthy(m): 6:22am On Jun 26, 2016
.............the teacher is a candidate of cemetry, period!

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 26, 2016
I won't do anything, Not because i can't but because I won't. But my baby will be going to another school.
Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by Divineluv14(f): 7:15am On Jun 26, 2016
His/her career don end be that na
I will make sure he/she is fired and never get any teaching job within the country angry

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 26, 2016
Sorry to sound controversial, but at times parents share the blame in cases like this. To begin with, I would not send my child to a community grammar school to be mauled (The likelihood that this happened in a reputable private school is very low). Secondly, I would take the pains to get to know my child's teachers. Aside from being vicious, he/she could be a pervert or psychologically disturbed, but most parents these days are either too busy or just can't be bothered to find out what's happening to their children in school. We take a lot for granted

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Friend’s Boyfriend Who Has Been Cheating On Her (pics) / Man With ‘alien Head’ Cries Out As He Can’t Find Love Due To His Condition(pics) / Girls??? Is It Normal To Call Your Boyfriend "Dear"???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.