Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Tell-tale Signs That A Heartbreak Is On The Way. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell-tale Signs That A Heartbreak Is On The Way. (797 Views)

You Think Heartbreak Is Painful? You've Never Experienced This / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell-tale Signs That A Heartbreak Is On The Way. by SamAbims(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
After reading the post of a young-man this morning that said he's dying from an insecticide after a heart-break, I decided to come up with this post about some obvious signs you would notice in your relationship that would help you realise it won't last. I would briefly just list some of this signs and hope it helps young people from wasting time and saving themselves another heart-break:

1)No big emotions: If you are in a relationship where both of you are like casual friends, sorry quickly run because it might mean someone is not very interested. What to watch out for here is if either of you is waiting for who to PING/Call first. If both of you are into it, then it shouldn't be a problem being the first to call!

2)Frequent Off-time: If the relationship is such that S/he always have a time when their phone is switched off, most of the times with flimsy excuses, you need to watch out because your partner might have an alternative to you somewhere and would move on easily.

3)Accepts Freely: If you have a girl that does not know how to say 'No' to any gift you give her, please be careful, she might only be with you because of those gifts and other benefits. And yes, this works both ways. I know a couple of guys that would stay with a girl because they are getting something. Once shop closes, your credit customer moves on.

4)Touchful relationship: Being someone that's all for intimacy in a relationship, I must quickly comment that if your relationship is solely based on sexual intimacy, sorry, it won't last. It just doesn't last!

5)Trust is totally lacking: There's no point being with someone you can't trust. I pity people who can forgive, S/he has cheated and lied to you several time and you think they would change. Sorry twice is enough for you to move on to avoid heart break.

6) Too much drama: Especially if you are someone that doesn't enjoy drama, quickly free yourself from the 'where have you been?', 'who is calling you?', and those dramatic kind of person. If it's very rough and troublesome, kindly move on.

7)There's zero motivation to make it work: It's ok to have those arguments, but if it's too much, then it's not going to work. Save yourself the hearbreak and move on.

I would stop here. I'm not the relationship expert here so would love to read you take on the topic. Your contribution would be appreciated.
My next post would be on how to bounce back quickly from a heartbreak. I would be writing that from my personal experience.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Tell-tale Signs That A Heartbreak Is On The Way. by winkmart: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
SamAbims can I get good UK Used Phones at very cheap prices that I can resell. Especially Tecno and I don't mean the clones that are much around, original fairly used or UK Used if possible
Thanks
Re: Tell-tale Signs That A Heartbreak Is On The Way. by SamAbims(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Yes
winkmart:
SamAbims can I get good UK Used Phones at very cheap prices that I can resell. Especially Tecno and I don't mean the clones that are much around, original fairly used or UK Used if possible
Thanks
Re: Tell-tale Signs That A Heartbreak Is On The Way. by winkmart: 12:12am On Jun 17, 2017
SamAbims:
Yes

Ur contact please and ur office

(1) (Reply)

If These 8 Things Sound Familiar, You've Found Your PERFECT Match / Relationship Tips..boobs Lovers: 3 Easy Ways To Enjoy A Woman With Big Boobs / Some Romancelanders Are Just Too Stopid, Mtcheeew!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.