Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) (6768 Views)

Guy Refused To Graduate From Friendzone Even With Free Schorlarship / Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics / I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by DJBIGGY(m): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
A lady visited a certain dude who gave her the sum of 500 Ghana cedis. Through out her Subconsciousness, she was shocked he did not ask her for her body in return and it left her flabbergasted.

When she returned home and they got chatting, he gave his reason why he did not see her as a piece of meat like other guys would.

Read below: http://www.olamzy.com/2016/06/lady-asks-guy-why-he-didnt-sleep-with.html

Hmmm so there are guys like this on this planet? Even after she gave him the go ahead to turn her to a booty call, he refused!!!!

3 Shares

Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by eightsin(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Whores everywhere...
Op, u want to take a LovePeddler as a sis? I pray you change her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by Deputyvictor(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
lol

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha............................

Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by greatwhite(m): 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin very funny

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by johncreek: 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
If the Bae fine OP for knack kondo tire...
Am sure the bae no match ur liking grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by feldido(m): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Op no make me Vex oo angry grin

Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by Ekugbeh(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
All guys ain't the same tho.
Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by emekz1: 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
Joker of the year grin cheesy

Lalasticlala come see another referendum shocked
Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by Oliviaxx(f): 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
Op dont play on our intelligence...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by Frankicent(m): 12:02am On Jun 26, 2016
[

Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by Greene66: 12:08am On Jun 26, 2016
Did anyone notice how fake this is?

1. The name of the guy is HAJIA FB.

2. The lady chats like the guy.

3. The guy chats like the lady

4. They are both Nigerians. I can see the Nigerian spirit in their texts.

5. It's fake

9 Likes

Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by khristals(m): 12:21am On Jun 26, 2016
Greene66:

5. It's fake

might be fake.. but you're wrong on certain assumptions you made.

the screen shot obviously came from the guy's phone and he's texting some weirdly insane female that goes by the name "Hajia Fb"

then again I couldn't help but notice how the screenshots were taken thesame minute the last text came in (@5:37pm).. thats a pointer to the fact that he wanted pictures of the conversation before it even ended!.. so just like you said, could be a blogger and his friend trying to create news undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by herzern(m): 12:27am On Jun 26, 2016
Nah lie

Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by DozieInc(m): 12:46am On Jun 26, 2016
Oshos go day-dream tire.. make i hear say na real first.
Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by javaterian(m): 1:32am On Jun 26, 2016
na wa o
Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by javaterian(m): 1:33am On Jun 26, 2016
hmmmm for this buhari govt, una still dey lie anyhw. chai there is God o
Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 26, 2016
This is the Change we want
Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by KELVIN086: 1:55am On Jun 26, 2016
The guy is gay
Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by whitebeard(m): 2:01am On Jun 26, 2016
make sense
Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by AfricanApple(f): 5:16am On Jun 26, 2016
the guy is only waiting for the suitable time. just to be seen as good
Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 26, 2016
Ahahahahha if them born that girl well make go again

I swear dude will be regretting. Why he didn't straff the babe.
Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by hardbody: 8:15am On Jun 26, 2016
Truth be told, some guys help just in line with a lady's needs, it need not always be connected to pay for service. Some lady had cried out online sometime (fb) that she was hungry, flat broke, etc etc. I was moved, i asked for her account no and paid 10k into it. I still haven't set my eyes on her. She came to serve in Lagos and tried every means to see me and say thank you, i never had that chance nor desire. And she was beautiful in her own right based on the pictures I saw and she still uploads.

Yes, people help others for various reasons going beyond sèx

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by faruku104(m): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2016
hardbody:
Truth be told, some guys help just in line with a lady's needs, it need not always be connected to pay for service. Some lady had cried out online sometime (fb) that she was hungry, flat broke, etc etc. I was moved, i asked for her account no and paid 10k into it. I still haven't set my eyes on her. She came to serve in Lagos and tried every means to see me and say thank you, i never had that chance nor desire. And she was beautiful in her own right based on the pictures I saw and she still uploads.

u r just lucky.... that is how one will assist some babes online and will be blocked instantly .

where is lalasticlala sef.... isn't this worth debating?

1 Like

Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by alobright17(m): 8:51am On Jun 26, 2016
Greene66:

5. It's fake

Yes is someone chatting and responding to herself at the same time.
Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2016
;DT SEE MAGAA
Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2016
DJBIGGY:
A lady visited a certain dude who gave her the sum of 500 Ghana cedis. Through out her Subconsciousness, she was shocked he did not ask her for her body in return and it left her flabbergasted.

When she returned home and they got chatting, he gave his reason why he did not see her as a piece of meat like other guys would.

Read below: http://www.olamzy.com/2016/06/lady-asks-guy-why-he-didnt-sleep-with.html

Hmmm so there are guys like this on this planet? Even after she gave him the go ahead to turn her to a booty call, he refused!!!!
MAYBE THE GUY NA IMPOTENT
Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by Lionskiba1(m): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
The last two messages were not delivered nor read so why the reply "u are priceless"

Op u can lie eh

Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by trippleKAY(m): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
hardbody:

Don't tell me u fell for that crap, look at d way 'jx' meaning just is been used by both party, meaning it's d same person replying his self
Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by goldenmabel(f): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Alki:
This is the Change we want
Abi oo
Re: Lady Confused On Why This Guy Refused Sleeping With Her (PICS) by ehix89(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Greene66:
5. It's fake
Bloggers will do anything for traffic.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Prefer A Guy With A "PERFECT BODY" Over "A Guy With GOOD SEX GAME" / See how Tiger Grab this Woman Backside (Photo) / My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.