Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

NOUN Introduces Instructional Tablets - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NOUN Introduces Instructional Tablets (515 Views)

[UPDATE] NOUN 2019 Registrations Closing Today. Do This Instead / Calling For Scripts In NOUN Is 10k / NOUN LAW Grand Dinner 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NOUN Introduces Instructional Tablets by samdontdelay(m): 1:53am On Jun 26, 2016
The National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN, seems to have finally found the missing formula for solving the endemic challenge of shortage of study materials in the university with the introduction of an electronic instructional tablet called i-NOUN. NOUN-building The vice chancellor of the university, Professor Abdalla Uba Adamu, made this known on Tuesday during his courtesy visit to the chancellor of the university, His Royal Majesty Igwe Dr. Lawrence Chikezie Agubuzu, in his palace at Awene Ezeama-Olo in Ezeagu Local Government Area of Enugu State. Adamu said that the introduction of the gadget which is at its advanced stage will not only put paid to the challenge of study materials shortages, but will also cut down fees payable in the university. “The i-NOUN tablet which would be made available to all students will have all study materials needed by students of the university uploaded in it and would be updated regularly to foreclose the possibility of those study materials getting obsolete,” he said. He commended his predecessor, Professor Vincent Ado Tenebe, “for taking NOUN from an evolutionary university to a revolutionary university,” saying he would work to sustain what Tenebe did. Earlier, the host, Igwe Agubuzu, described Professor Adamu as being eminently qualified for his new job as Vice Chancellor of Nigeria’s largest university. “When I read through his extra-ordinary curriculum vitae, I knew that Mr. President has made the right choice and he is eminently qualified to manage this great university,” he said. The royal father, who is also the chairman, Enugu State Council of Traditional Rulers, pledged to work in full cooperation with Professor Adamu, while calling on Nigerians to support President Muhammadu Buhari to move the country forward. “President Buhari is a quintessential patriot who must be supported by all Nigerians to build this country,” he said.

Welcome to NOUN. Contact me on 08068155490 for any enquiries on NOUN.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/noun-introduces-instructional-tablets-enugu/
Re: NOUN Introduces Instructional Tablets by AngryNigerian(m): 2:27am On Jun 26, 2016
Adamu said that the introduction of the gadget which is at its advanced stage will not only put paid to the challenge of study materials shortages, but will also cut down fees payable in the university.

Like hell it will!

So...the tablets'll go for 5grand or what? Someone has sold this idea to him that you can make huge profits from selling chinko tablets to thousands of students!!!

Naija, when will this monster called corruption be cast out of us
Re: NOUN Introduces Instructional Tablets by samdontdelay(m): 12:39am On Jun 30, 2016
any proof. quote author=AngryNigerian post=46936475]Adamu said that the introduction of the gadget which is at its advanced stage will not only put paid to the challenge of study materials shortages, but will also cut down fees payable in the university.

Like hell it will!

So...the tablets'll go for 5grand or what? Someone has sold this idea to him that you can make huge profits from selling chinko tablets to thousands of students!!!

[/quote]
Re: NOUN Introduces Instructional Tablets by samdontdelay(m): 12:40am On Jun 30, 2016
any proof. quote author=AngryNigerian post=46936475]Adamu said that the introduction of the gadget which is at its advanced stage will not only put paid to the challenge of study materials shortages, but will also cut down fees payable in the university.

Like hell it will!

[/quote]

Your proof else you seize noise
Re: NOUN Introduces Instructional Tablets by AngryNigerian(m): 8:04am On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=samdontdelay post=47055557]any proof. quote author=AngryNigerian

Proof of what?
Re: NOUN Introduces Instructional Tablets by fuadnero(m): 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
Opon imo for Noun students, I wonder how much that tablet will cost

My thought though

(1) (Reply)

Scammed By A Nairalander, See How It Happened / Celestial Pastor Who Chained 9-year-old For Weeks Over Theft Nabbed By Police / What Is The Relationship Between Wisdom, Skill And Virtue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.