Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

PHCN/EKO Distribution Coy Needs To Explain These Different Charges In A Month - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PHCN/EKO Distribution Coy Needs To Explain These Different Charges In A Month (586 Views)

Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You / Eko Atlantic Growth Continues / How Do I Tackle My Stubborn Tenants Who Has Refused To Pay His Phcn Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHCN/EKO Distribution Coy Needs To Explain These Different Charges In A Month by stanbiggi(m): 5:03am On Jun 26, 2016
Attention PHCN
Attention Eko Distribution Co
Attention The Nigeria Legislative Arm of Govt
Attention Nigerians
Attention Nairalanders.

I want to use this opportunity to appeal to the conscience of PHCN /Eko Distribution to rectify the way they charge two different charges per unit in a month. - See attachment for evidence

At the beginning of the month 2/6/2016 i was charged 1,761.91 per unit and at the dead of same month 21/6/2016 i was charged 857.15 per unit.

Does this implied an hidden way of collecting month charges that senate has abolished.

Nigeria i hail thee........ Please kindly pay attention to your bills these guys thinks we do not pay attention to details and ride on it.

Lets speak out !

Re: PHCN/EKO Distribution Coy Needs To Explain These Different Charges In A Month by Damzed(f): 5:18am On Jun 26, 2016
You don't expect your cost of unit on 2nd of June to be the same thing with 21st of June cos you didn't buy with the same amount of money,the kWh you will get from your 2k is different from the kWh you will get from 1k....Simple mathematics
Re: PHCN/EKO Distribution Coy Needs To Explain These Different Charges In A Month by stanbiggi(m): 5:25am On Jun 26, 2016
i could not review the post after i have submited ..... The right question is why are they charging VAT for Transaction and VAT for Unit purchased

Does that not amount to Double charge?

Please can someone explain ?
Re: PHCN/EKO Distribution Coy Needs To Explain These Different Charges In A Month by Damzed(f): 5:53am On Jun 26, 2016
The VAT for the unit purchased was from the company while VAT for transaction was because you were paying online from your bank account.
Re: PHCN/EKO Distribution Coy Needs To Explain These Different Charges In A Month by Wealthyone: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
Op, u were actually charged d same amount of #25.7 per unit for both transactions i.e
#1761.91/68.4kW = #25.75 per Unit.

#857.15/33.3kW = #25.75 per Unit

The only discrepancy here is that a unit for #25 is way too much.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: 15hectares Multi-purpose Land Along Airport Rd, Lugbe After Dunamis / Breaking News!!! On Land / Own An Excised Plot In An Estate In Ibeju Lekki For N4.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.