Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact (21699 Views)

More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years / Npower's Site Opens For Recruitment / Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by daprince098(m): 5:19am On Jun 26, 2016
This is to clear the doubt of some people who think the reopening of Npower site has erased all previously submitted applications. Check out their response to a question asked by @jeffrey_kayode with respect to the above doubt...

1 Share

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by daprince098(m): 5:27am On Jun 26, 2016
With that proof you have nothing to fear. Let's try to avoid submitting our application twice as this might also be a criteria for screening out applicants.

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by massive1019(m): 6:06am On Jun 26, 2016
Chaii.....naija and dere curiousity ova bad tnz. Always being pesimistic.

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Gboliwe: 6:56am On Jun 26, 2016
daprince098:
With that proof you have nothing to fear. Let's try to avoid submitting our application twice as this might also be a criteria for screening out applicants.

Dear Nigerian graduate, are you being naive or plain silly? Do you expect them to come publicly and tell you and the over 500000 other applicants that the website crashed and your data erased? Do you think they are stupid?

The other guy gave a logical argument how another reference number or whatever it is they give when an application is received was given to him again. Shouldn't you be thanking him and re-applying than discouraging self and others?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Amedak(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2016
Gboliwe:

Dear Nigerian graduate, are you being naive or plain silly? Do you expect them to come publicly and tell you and the over 500000 other applicants that the website crashed and your data erased? Do you think they are stupid?

The other guy gave a logical argument how another reference number or whatever it is they give when an application is received was given to him again. Shouldn't you be thanking him and re-applying than discouraging self and others?
You are making sense here bro, I just re-apply now and I believe the site has been crashed before because if our data is stored in their data base, I wouldn't be able to use my BVN and mobile number twice, it would have deny my application.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by lugiano1: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2016
please what file do I put on dat DEGREE column?
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by alex81(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
lugiano

upload ur NEPA bill grin grin

*************modified****************

which skul u say u attend again?

**********modified************

ur degree/Hnd certificate!

2 Likes

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by lugiano1: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
hmmmmm!!!! well, I suppose it's sure. thanks all the same but remember you can't know everything that's why we're here to assist each other in
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by alex81(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
lugiano1:
hmmmmm!!!! well, I suppose it's sure. thanks all the same but remember you can't know everything that's why we're here to assist each other in

don't mind me ooo, abeg no vex.

apologies bro
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by octopusfreaky(f): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2016
daprince098, i tried filling d first stage but the documents-CV and certificate were nt available as at dat tym, now i want to continue but it always saying you have registered already. Pls what do i dooo??
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by daprince098(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
octopusfreaky:
daprince098, i tried filling d first stage but the documents-CV and certificate were nt available as at dat tym, now i want to continue but it always saying you have registered already. Pls what do i dooo??
when did you register? Was it the old one or when it is now rebranded?
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by igho9: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
octopusfreaky:

There're two pages. First is d page to enter ur personal data, while d next is to upload ur documents.
I'm not sure of d part u'v completed. But if u can't continue I'll advice u call their help line.
Cheers!
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by octopusfreaky(f): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
daprince098:
when did you register? Was it the old one or when it is now rebranded?
the latter ooo, its giving me issues.
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by octopusfreaky(f): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
igho9:

There're two pages. First is d page to enter ur personal data, while d next is to upload ur documents.
I'm not sure of d part u'v completed. But if u can't continue I'll advice u call their help line.
Cheers!
yes ive filled the personal data column and now i want to upload docs and i dont know how to go about it.
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by ayusco85(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
I applied for software development but didn't get to upload my documents because there was no proceed.
Secondly I didn't get an acknowledgment email
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by daprince098(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Call these npower hot lines, the numbers are provided in their Twitter handle to fast track response:

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by churchkilo(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
someone told me that he collected npower form from his development center coordinator.is this application now also in hard copies
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
I love buharrrrriiii grin
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
churchkilo:
someone told me that he collected npower form from his development center coordinator.is this application now also in hard copies
ya I did that for a friend is for the strongest and ready to spend wink
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by glogirlie(f): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
octopusfreaky:
am also having d same issue: uploaded my personal info bt my documents cnt have upload it
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by goodforsomthing: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
princeofpeace22:

Beware of 419 o,Naijabet man say so
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by oghohenry(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
I try to register after 2days of opening the site, getting to the last stage it will refer me back to the first stage. after one week I try to register I got dis msg back

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Drmarveh(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
pls I apply for npower on 22nd of this month up til today I have not gotten an acknowledged letter via my E-mail .... pls what should I do..
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by bamac(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
princeofpeace22:
spend for this one again? Oga o, abeg how much be the allowee again?
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by tdemo(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
does this mean we should start re applying....
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by daprince098(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
churchkilo:
Npower doesnt sell form to anybody. Poeple are using that as a means of doing business where they gather your information and register on your behalf. But beware whom you give out your data to as your BVN is involved. Am not saying with your BVN they can dupe you, but the safer the better

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by jolomiurenyi(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
What's happening to N-POWER? I registered last week wednessday, up till now i haven't receive any mail in regards to the acknowledgement letter, I don't know if some of us here have gotten.

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by gungab(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
watching in 3D smileywatching in 3D
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by nkemjacob2(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Federal government should announce so far how many people has applied for the n.power programme
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by daprince098(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
jolomiurenyi:
What's happening to N-POWER? I registered last week wednessday, up till now i haven't receive any mail in regards to the acknowledgement letter, I don't know if some of us here have gotten.
Same here bro, since their site has been rebranded they have not been sending mails. Those people I helped till today have not also received any mail.

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by saintkel(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Till now no acknowledgment on my email

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! / 10 Things You Should Never Do In A Job Interview / Please Help Me Decide On This Present Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.