Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

National Assembly Unduly Roping Presidency In Its Woes – Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Unduly Roping Presidency In Its Woes – Adesina (22524 Views)

Presidency In Grand Plan To Abort New Order Of Elections / What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? / Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Unduly Roping Presidency In Its Woes – Adesina by Bolaadu(m): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
lorbah001:

Bro u cant structure your future without giving your past a consideration.
I tire oooo. I don't know how some pple think ooo.
Re: National Assembly Unduly Roping Presidency In Its Woes – Adesina by spafu(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
lorbah001:

Bro u cant structure your future without giving your past a consideration.
Keep blaming your past so the blame can help structure your future.
Re: National Assembly Unduly Roping Presidency In Its Woes – Adesina by AreaFada2: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
demolinka:

Well I don't think pmb woulda been unwise enough to have dismantled all of Jonathan's legacies because of the change gospel. Government is a continuum.

Bros abeg who be akhenaten

Akhenaten was the Pharoah of Egypt who reigned from about 1353 to 1336, a period call late 18th Dynasty of Egyptian kingdom.

He was the husband of the famed beautiful Queen Nefertiti. His father was Pharaoh Amhenotep III and his son was the Boy King Pharaoh Tutankhamun. The boy king who died at age 18 and was buried with the very exquisite golden funerary mask. You can see a copy of the mask in British Museum, London.

He tried to introduce monotheism to Egypt by scrapping all other gods (or at least relegate/demote), replacing them with Ra or Aten which means the Sun god. It is represented by the sun disc at noon.
Re: National Assembly Unduly Roping Presidency In Its Woes – Adesina by Phobia1: 5:23am On Jun 27, 2016
bejeiodus:
Femi only gave an equivocal answer, typical of a politician. He claimed the National Assembly is an independent body, but he didn't explain why the Executive keeps intruding into its affairs.
Intruding as in?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Give Me More Time To Name My Ministers, Buhari Begs Senate / Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.