Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Joint Venture Real Estate (abuja) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Joint Venture Real Estate (abuja) (579 Views)

Investing In Real Estate Is The Best Way To Secure The Future / Video:Invest Your Money Where You Are Sure Of High Returns,Invest In Real Estate / Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joint Venture Real Estate (abuja) by dondo83(m): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2016
I have a land in karimo close to kado fish farm market in abuja. The plan is to build 10 self contains and 4shops on the land. The 4shops has been constructed halfway but stopped due to funds constraints. I need a partner that will finance the project to completion. The property will be jointly owned until the investor gets 300percent Roi which is achievable in 5 to 7years, afterwards we shall renegotiate the profit sharing . The funds needed is 3million naira and I will prefer if the investor is based in abuja so as to appreciate the project better. if interested kindly contact me via ceegee22000@yahoo.com or quote me with your contact details and I will get back to you

(1) (Reply)

Discover How You Can Make 4℅ On Your Investment Daily / I Need To Open Paypal Account / Who Knows About This App "WORLDREMIT"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.