Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. (10082 Views)

Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow / A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha81: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2016
Hopeless worthless ikwerre drunkard, leave the guy and face me here.

[s]
HopeAtHand:

Since 1999, how well has the Igbos fared in national politics to warrant Ikwerres needing them for political survival in Nigeria. The Igbos have only produced Senate Presidents as their highest ranking office to which Ikwerres also produced in the person of John Azuta Mbata, albeit temporarily.

We have also produced deputy speaker in Austin Opara, Ahoada (our Akalaka brother) also produced Chibudom Nwuche if thats your noise.

Ijaws presently in Bayelsa only used deceit which was exposed after the 2006 census to hold onto power. If Bayelsa is included in Rivers of today, they cannot win because we now know the strength of the LGAs with Southern Ijaw of 150,000 people being the largest bayelsa voting LGA, compared to Obalga or Phalga.

And Wike (do not particularly like him) after his tenure should in the spirit of equity hand over to someone from the other 22nationalities of Rivers, not because we cannot produce governor again. We can because we can, and also because it is constitutional and legal. But we wont because it is immoral and does not show fairplay.
[/s]
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2016
asha81:
Hopeless coward, why is your mind always going towards violence? Did I invite you to fight?

I can see that you are just a loudmouth without even a physical strength to lift a finger.

I only called you for a drink and chat but suddenly you developed cold feet and resorted to threats which couldn't even save you either. Come and enjoy Rivers money with us but scampered away due to fear. cheesy

Such a hopeless and jobless ikwerre drunkard like you.

[s][/s]

Refrain from calling me a drunkard.

Drink your drink alone. I won't join you in drinking from the money made out of the substandard open gutter roads Wike is constructing in Rivers.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Since 1999, how well has the Igbos fared in national politics to warrant Ikwerres needing them for political survival in Nigeria. The Igbos have only produced Senate Presidents as their highest ranking office to which Ikwerres also produced in the person of John Azuta Mbata, albeit temporarily.

We have also produced deputy speaker in Austin Opara, Ahoada (our Akalaka brother) also produced Chibudom Nwuche if thats your noise.

Ijaws presently in Bayelsa only used deceit which was exposed after the 2006 census to hold onto power. If Bayelsa is included in Rivers of today, they cannot win because we now know the strength of the LGAs with Southern Ijaw of 150,000 people being the largest bayelsa voting LGA, compared to Obalga or Phalga.

And Wike (do not particularly like him) after his tenure should in the spirit of equity hand over to someone from the other 22nationalities of Rivers, not because we cannot produce governor again. We can because we can, and also because it is constitutional and legal. But we wont because it is immoral and does not show fairplay.

I a kind of admire your tenacity and intellectual prowess, but can't figure out why this deep hatred for Indigbos.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha81: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2016
Shut up this ikwerre kai-kai old fool. Hopeless slum dweller..

[s]
HopeAtHand:

Refrain from calling me a drunkard.

Drink your drink alone. I won't join you in drinking from the money made out of the substandard open gutter roads Wike is constructing in Rivers.
[/s]
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha81: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2016
It is not hatred but inferiority complex. Learn to differentiate between the two.

mekuzi09:

I a kind of admire your tenacity and intellectual prowess, but can't figure out why this deep hatred for Indigbos.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2016
mekuzi09:

There is no deep hatred. Ikwerres just love to be Ikwerres and love to see Igbos as Igbos.

We will appreciate if Igbos see Ikwerres as Ikwerres. Sefini!

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2016
HopeAtHand:

There is no deep hatred. Ikwerres just love to be Ikwerres and love to see Igbos as Igbos.

We will appreciate if Igbos see Ikwerres as Ikwerres. Sefini!

No dispute about that.... I live in Port Harcourt, married to an Ikwerre girl, and I know that what you portray here online is not obtainable in real life, base on my personal experience. Lots of mutual understanding and exchange between the two group..... but your charge here on nairaland, makes it look like dame, "this guys are bitter enemies".
So my question is this: why do you, as a person have a nauseating hatred for Indigbos?

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2016
asha81:
Shut up this ikwerre kai-kai old fool. Hopeless slum dweller..

[s][/s]

Drink buyer, i knew you planned on poisoning my drink.. well, can't happen.

As for claiming Ikwerres envy igbos id say ure a clear dunce. No tribe can wholly envy another tribe, envy is an individual thing and is irrespective of gender or race. Allover the world, It is a personal flaw which affects individuals with weak character.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2016
mekuzi09:

No dispute about that.... I live in Port Harcourt, married to an Ikwerre girl, and I know that what you portray here online is not obtainable in real life, base on my personal experience. Lots of mutual understanding and exchange between the two group..... but your charge here on nairaland, makes it look like dame, "this guys are bitter enemies".
So my question is this: why do you, as a person have a nauseating hatred for Indigbos?

In the words of FFK, i am neither a hater or a tribalist, if i were would i have had relationships with............ Igbo girls??

No im not, i think i like Adaure4ever. She shud be my next igbo sweetie.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha81: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2016
Ikwerre kai-kai drunkard stop splashing saliva all over this thread. cheesy

[s]
HopeAtHand:

Drink buyer, i knew you planned on poisoning my drink.. well, can't happen.

As for claiming Ikwerres envy igbos id say ure a clear dunce. No tribe can wholly envy another tribe, envy is an individual thing and is irrespective of gender or race. Allover the world, It is a personal flaw which affects individuals with weak character.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 11:23am On Jun 30, 2016
Phonecall comes thru and it goes thus...

Chino: hello, this is chino, is that hopeathand?

Hopeathand:yes, speaking.

Chino: okay, id like us to have some drinks 2mao at the GRA, let us put aside NL innuendos and sit and bla bla bla....

Now, You have started insulting me again asha81, next thing you will call for drinks. Drunkard!!!

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha81: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2016
Ikwerre street kai-kai drunkard why did you fail to show up for the drink? cheesy

Ikwerre illiterate, so in your culture the only way to prove toughness and strongman is by shouting and threatening over the phone? No wonder ikwerre people are useless and hopeless. You would have shown up to see the man chino. cool

Jobless Ikwerre wanderer.

[s]
HopeAtHand:

Chino: okay, id like us to have some drinks 2mao at the GRA, let us put aside NL innuendos and sit and bla bla bla....

Now, You have started insulting me again asha81, next thing you will call for drinks. Drunkard!!!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2016
asha81:
Ikwerre street kai-kai drunkard why did you fail to show up for the drink? cheesy

Jobless Ikwerre wanderer.

[s][/s]

Would have, just dat i know you couldn't afford a drink at the Genesis Deluxe lounge, much more buy me one. Wanted to spare you an embarrassment.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha81: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2016
Ikwerre fool, you should have tried first! Are all Ikwerres hopeless fools like you? cheesy

I thought you said I wanted to poison you? You are a disgrace to Ikwerres cheesy

[s]
HopeAtHand:

Would have, just dat i know you couldn't afford a drink at the Genesis Deluxe lounge, much more buy me one. Wanted to spare you an embarrassment.
[/s]
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Chino is a very jovial person. you should know that he is catching fun out here on Nairaland. Take him serious at your own peril. smiley
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha81: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2016
HopeAtHand, we are now leaving Ph after visiting Wike's country home at Rumuepirikom. You can now crawl out and move freely around town. cool

2 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
asha81:
HopeAtHand, we are now leaving Ph after visiting Wike's country home at Rumuepirikom. You can now crawl out and move freely around town. cool

Safe journey.... dont drink and drive cheesy
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by honourhim: 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Now its obvious that you dont understand what it means to be a major player in the affairs of this country. You are here telling me about a dilapidated John Mbata, Austin Opara and Chibudom Nwuche. Since they left where are their replacements from Ikwerre?
Now you have to understand the difference between major stakeholders and a tiny Ikwerre.
For example, In every democratic dispensation the igbos produce not less than five governors. Ikwerre cannot produce a governor in every democratic dispensation because it rotates among the various zones.
In every democratic dispensation the igbos produce not less than five ministers. Ikwerre cant do that because Rivers state slot could swing to any of the tribes or zone. Same goes to Ambassadoral appointment. In the national assembly the slot for south east is occupied by igbos but the slot for south south can be occupied by ijaw or efik or any other tribe in your region. It must not be Ikwerre. Again, can you compare the number of senators and house of rep members that Ikwerre produce in every political dispensation to that of the igbos? .
On and on the list goes...
Now you have to understand that producing a President is not what makes a region progressive. Jonathan was President for about six years, how progressive are Bayelsans than us? I can tell you that igbos benefitted more than them during GEJ's regime. During OBJ administration, Igbos were also strategically there. Yaradua too. Have you asked yourself why? You think its by Ikwerre style of cultism and violence? It's about our intellectual capacity and large/significant political base which cannot be ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 7:25am On Jul 01, 2016
honourhim:

Now its obvious that you dont understand what it means to be a major player in the affairs of this country. You are here telling me about a dilapidated John Mbata, Austin Opara and Chibudom Nwuche. Since they left where are their replacements from Ikwerre?
Now you have to understand the difference between major stakeholders and a tiny Ikwerre.
For example, In every democratic dispensation the igbos produce not less than five governors. Ikwerre cannot produce a governor in every democratic dispensation because it rotates among the various zones.
In every democratic dispensation the igbos produce not less than five ministers. Ikwerre cant do that because Rivers state slot could swing to any of the tribes or zone. Same goes to Ambassadoral appointment. In the national assembly the slot for south east is occupied by igbos but the slot for south south can be occupied by ijaw or efik or any other tribe in your region. It must not be Ikwerre. Again, can you compare the number of senators and house of rep members that Ikwerre produce in every political dispensation to that of the igbos? .
On and on the list goes...
Now you have to understand that producing a President is not what makes a region progressive. Jonathan was President for about six years, how progressive are Bayelsans than us? I can tell you that igbos benefitted more than them during GEJ's regime. During OBJ administration, Igbos were also strategically there. Yaradua too. Have you asked yourself why? You think its by Ikwerre style of cultism and violence? It's about our intellectual capacity and large/significant political base which cannot be ignored.

In as much SE Igbos are spread across 5 states, they are expected to have more representation at the national level than Ikwerres, thats a no-brainer. Clearly, it is supposed to be a good thing but right now, it feels more of quantity than quality.

Remember, the crux of our argument is wether Ikwerres need Igbos for national relevance, i.e. can Ikwerre navigate Nigerian politics without the help of the Igbo. My answer is yes.

Now, i have to point out here that for a big tribe, the Igbos since this democratic dispensatiion have not been impressive. It is over 17yrs of democracy and they remain the 1 out of 3 that haven't even produced a VP yet. Your highest ranking political office since this dispensation has been the senate presidency, same as Ikwerre.grin .

If Igbos have been spectacular in Nigerian politics and Ikwerres have been irrelevant, i'd see reason and subtly canvas for closer "relationships", but obviously Igbos are struggling to be relevant, if Ekweremadu gets booted off, thats it for Igbos., they have nothing on the Hausa/fulani and Yorubas in political guile and masterclass. Or you think forming IPOB leads directly to Nigerian presidency??

Pls, your people are yet to sort themselves out, they should find their feet first before trying to carry xtra weight. As it is now, they can't give whay they dont have.

...Pls leave Rivers matter alone, all other ethnicities in Rivers combined cannot touch the Ikwerres, noy even with a long spoon.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by honourhim: 8:31am On Jul 01, 2016
HopeAtHand:

In as much SE Igbos are spread across 5 states, they are expected to have more representation at the national level than Ikwerres, thats a no-brainer. Clearly, it is supposed to be a good thing but right now, it feels more of quantity than quality.

Remember, the crux of our argument is wether Ikwerres need Igbos for national relevance, i.e. can Ikwerre navigate Nigerian politics without the help of the Igbo. My answer is yes.

Now, i have to point out here that for a big tribe, the Igbos since this democratic dispensatiion have not been impressive. It is over 17yrs of democracy and they remain the 1 out of 3 that haven't even produced a VP yet. Your highest ranking political office since this dispensation has been the senate presidency, same as Ikwerre.grin .

If Igbos have been spectacular in Nigerian politics and Ikwerres have been irrelevant, i'd see reason and subtly canvas for closer "relationships", but obviously Igbos are struggling to be relevant, if Ekweremadu gets booted off, thats it for Igbos., they have nothing on the Hausa/fulani and Yorubas in political guile and masterclass. Or you think forming IPOB leads directly to Nigerian presidency??

Pls, your people are yet to sort themselves out, they should find their feet first before trying to carry xtra weight. As it is now, they can't give whay they dont have.

...Pls leave Rivers matter alone, all other ethnicities in Rivers combined cannot touch the Ikwerres, noy even with a long spoon.

Your submissions are flawed. In Gej's govt Yorubas were not relevant and that's why they team up with the north to kick Jonathan out so stop claiming what you dont know. In that same Jonathan's govt Igbos teamed up with the north and occupied the deputy of both houses of the NASS and SGF. In OBJ's time igbos produced the senate president and you are claiming that we ve not had relevance in last 17 years. Do you even understand what it means to have political relevance? You think its by producing president or VP? I asked you before and i'm asking you again :did Gej's presidency favour Bayelsans more than the igbos? Even in OBJ's time, Igbos formed the major part of his economic team namely :Ngozi, Oby, Soludo etc..

Young man you dont even understand what relevance means. You are here telling me about a dilapidated Mbata and even trying to bring in Yoruba and Hausa into the argument. Leave them and face igbo. The argument here is between igbo and your useless Ikwerre. Its not even about Rivers state because we dont have problem with Okrika, Kalabari and the rest of them.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by honourhim: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Shut up you Shameless Ikwerre coward. you boasted here that you were going with your useless Ikwerre boys to meet him but fear no gree you. You are really pathetic. He even gave you a second chance yet fear no gree you. You are a disgrace to your people. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 9:22am On Jul 01, 2016
honourhim:

Your submissions are flawed. In Gej's govt Yorubas were not relevant and that's why they team up with the north to kick Jonathan out so stop claiming what you dont know. In that same Jonathan's govt Igbos teamed up with the north and occupied the deputy of both houses of the NASS and SGF. In OBJ's time igbos produced the senate president and you are claiming that we ve not had relevance in last 17 years. Do you even understand what it means to have political relevance? You think its by producing president or VP? I asked you before and i'm asking you again :did Gej's presidency favour Bayelsans more than the igbos? Even in OBJ's time, Igbos formed the major part of his economic team namely :Ngozi, Oby, Soludo etc..

Young man you dont even understand what relevance means. You are here telling me about a dilapidated Mbata and even trying to bring in Yoruba and Hausa into the argument. Leave them and face igbo. The argument here is between igbo and your useless Ikwerre. Its not even about Rivers state because we dont have problem with Okrika, Kalabari and the rest of them.

In comparative analysis, its best to compare like terms. It is unfair to compare like for like, the Ikwerre and the Igbo. It is very proper to compare Igbo and Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa, Yoruba and Hausa because they are the big 3 and have been in competition since independence.

I am not talking here about GEJs administration of 6yrs and the role Igbos played ( in earnest, GEJ tenure cannot be said to be spectacular except in wanton corruption and misuse of opportunity). What i'm analysing is the over 17yrs of this democratic dispensation and the inability of Igbos to produce the President or VP in all these years. The Igbos are easily bypassed by its peers when selections are made for flagbearers and are usually handed political offices deemed necessary by the actual winners of the political battle just to appease them and make them seem relevant. It is now almost a joke to suggest an Igboman can be president of Nigeria. Why should the Igboman only he fit to he senate president and not the President of Nigeria.

Admit it, frustration of the Igbos in national politics is one reason for the emergence of IPOB and Biafra. The Igbos scream marginalisation by other Nigerians and wantout of the federation and you are claiming an inexistent relevance. GEJ was dumb not to recognise the real playas in the nigerian politicosphere... and they are not Igbos.

Pls, the Igbos are fighting for relevance, they are the least Ikwerres need for relevance.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by Ariani: 9:23am On Jul 01, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Ekpeye people are not Ikwerres and even though they are not proud Igbos, they don't share in your Igbophobia either, stop attaching to them by force. The Original Akalaka story had no Ikwerre in it, it was just between Ekpeye and Ogba. It's desperate Ikwerre people that are recently doctoring the Akalaka story, to claim a part in it that they never had.

Ekpeye remained on the side of Bia****, throughout the war, they never betrayed us.

Ijaws will still still dominate Rivers state, if Rivers state is merged with Bayelsa.

The 9 Igboid LGAs of Rivers state constitute just 52% of the current Rivers state population, that is if we count PHLGA as an Ikwerre LGA, but we know that PHLGA has Okrika lands, so that 52% is being generous.

Add Ijaws in Bayelsa again to Rivers, and the non Igboid part of Rivers swells up to up to 60%, and trust the Ijaws to galvanize them wella to and use their numbers to stay top.

Ikwerre depends alot on other Igboids groups in Rivers state plus the migrant Igbos in Rivers to retain their present control of Rivers state, in an Ijaw controlled Rivers, it won't be so, the Ijaws will play the divide and rule game to the fullest to subdue Ikwerres by giving the juicy appointments to groups like Etche, Ekpeye and ONELGA.

You better stop this your display of arrogance laced with ignorance and show appreciation when it's due.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 9:33am On Jul 01, 2016
honourhim:

Shut up you Shameless Ikwerre coward. you boasted here that you were going with your useless Ikwerre boys to meet him but fear no gree you. You are really pathetic. He even gave you a second chance yet fear no gree you. You are a disgrace to your people. Shame.

Leave me and Chino alone and face my whipping. Chino and I have exchanged phone numbers and emails, no love lost.

Im saying Igbos presently are not relevant enough to imply that Ikwerres need them for survival in National politics. How well did Igbos survive GEJ the ijawman, how well has the Igbos survived themselves?? Sort yourself out first, before you begin to think of who to carry on your back. If not for madness of Wike and Amaechi, and the failure of Ikwerre elders, this APC federal govt presented a very nice opportunity for Ikwerres to excel greatly at the National level.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2016
Ariani:

Ekpeye people are not Ikwerres and even though they are not proud Igbos, they don't share in your Igbophobia either, stop attaching to them by force. The Original Akalaka story had no Ikwerre in it, it was just between Ekpeye and Ogba. It's desperate Ikwerre people that are recently doctoring the Akalaka story, to claim a part in it that they never had.

Ekpeye remained on the side of Bia****, throughout the war, they never betrayed us.

Ijaws will still still dominate Rivers state, if Rivers state is merged with Bayelsa.

The 9 Igboid LGAs of Rivers state constitute just 52% of the current Rivers state population, that is if we count PHLGA as an Ikwerre LGA, but we know that PHLGA has Okrika lands, so that 52% is being generous.

Add Ijaws in Bayelsa again to Rivers, and the non Igboid part of Rivers swells up to up to 60%, and trust the Ijaws to galvanize them wella to and use their numbers to stay top.

Ikwerre depends alot on other Igboids groups in Rivers state plus the migrant Igbos in Rivers to retain their present control of Rivers state, in an Ijaw controlled Rivers, it won't be so, the Ijaws will play the divide and rule game to the fullest to subdue Ikwerres by giving the juicy appointments to groups like Etche, Ekpeye and ONELGA.

You better stop this your display of arrogance laced with ignorance and show appreciation when it's due.

What percentage of Phalga is okrika territory?? Don't venture into PH politics else you're in for a hiding.

With the current realities, Bayelsa part of then Rivers cannot repeatedly propagate themselves as the lies they usually gave has been exposed. I didnt say Ikwerres will rule, but everyone will have to form alliances to win.

And i didnt say Chibudom was Ikwerre, i said hes Ekpeye and from history is an Akalaka brother. If you're saying we doctored history, id say fine. Almost everyone doctors history, afterall we weren't there, we can,only say what was passed down to us.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 01, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

1) The Scotts are furious over the UK leaving the EU and have decided to conduct another referendum to decide wether to remain in the UK.

2) The Scotts voted overwhelmingly to remain in the EU and their love for the EU is what is now pushing them to decided on leaving the UK in another referendum.

3) Other than the Scotts, Northern Ireland is pushing for a unification with the Republic of Ireland (the latter being a member of the EU.

4) Other than the English and Welsh and a horde of Pakistanis in the south of Britain, every other member state of the UK wants out.

5) This seems to be an inevitable faith awaiting the once glorious British empire.

6) Isn't it ironic that the English who stood side by side with the genocidal Nigerian govt in the Biafran war of attrition to keep their former slave colony united for the sake of exploitation is now facing an implosion and rejection back home?

7) Karma is one cold ass biatch.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Alleluia for Her Majesty the Queen

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by honourhim: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2016
HopeAtHand:

In comparative analysis, its best to compare like terms. It is unfair to compare like for like, the Ikwerre and the Igbo. It is very proper to compare Igbo and Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa, Yoruba and Hausa because they are the big 3 and have been in competition since independence.

We ve always had our comparison with them severally here so forget about that. You can go thru the various threads where we ve argued with them. This particular thread is for Ikwerre so don't confuse issues.
The point i made here which you have also admitted is that you people are not in anyway near us for us to need you.
I also said that Ikwerre is too tiny to make a headway in Nigeria. That you must need to allign with a major ethnic group to survive and that igbos are the closest to do that. An average northerner does not know what is called Ikwerre, also the yoruba. Once a south south man is settled that's ok for your region. And of course the south south slot always goes to ijaw and Efik more than Ikwerre. I then gave an instance of how your elders ran to Zik and Ukiwe to beg for help which led to the creation of Bayelsa which saved you the domination of the ijaws.
The race for igbo presidency is still on and will come to pass so don't talk as if it has ended. We have a hussling spirit that makes us not tired of struggling to succeed so just be watching the battle. We are not lazy like Ikwerre.
. There was a time Hausa hijacked presidency for over 30 years and now its gradually breaking. We are still on course.
And as i said before, the fact that we ve not gotten the presidency yet has not denied us appointments and other poltical posts. It has not also made those who have produced presidents achieve more in life than us.
Forget about the marginalisation cry its part of the game. During OBJ's time the north cried marginalisation and even the east too . In Gej's time yoruba and Hausa cried even though GEJ favoured the north. Even now yoruba elders and igbos are crying marginalisation including South south. Don't be deceived, the cry is part of the game.
Buhari did not win because the Yorubas supported him but because the north was already uncomfortable with power residing in the south any further. They took advantange of the marginalisation of the Yorubas by GEJ to get their votes. If they had gotten a bloc vote from south east or south south they would have still won.
Your Ikwerre political leaders understand the political game that's why they are not with you in your Igbo hatred madness. Its only the poor wretched ones like you who don't understand the game that will come here making noise. A simple invitation by Chino sent you pooing in your pant is it political game that you will understand? No. shame.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by Danzakidakura(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
honourhim:

Which yoruba? Go thru my previous posts here. You think every igbo man shares your nonsense view?
Afonja Muslim want to divert attention from the mass killing of his people by fulani their slave masters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Fertiliser Producers Donate N570m For Buhari’s Campaign / Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment / We Won’t Fail Nigerians – Acting CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.