Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,930 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 (7593 Views)

I Want To Buy Adsense (urgent) / How To Boost Your Propellerads Earning - Don't Be Duped Trying To Buy Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Dhilariousdandy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
plusmekus:

I caught you before you could edit it.

Gozmos = mr2kay = Miketech

Check screenshot below and notice who made the post

I can see the truth been turned upside down...

My Verdict: Mikketech, Mr2kay And Gozmos, are all Scammers... Mikketech has multiple account, and according to d screenshot Op you're so wise to grab that, its a real evidence of fraudulent act.

I feel for you tho.. loosing that kind of money in this buhari regime is like a man without pr**k..
Seun
lalasticlala
make una come judge this matter oo..
Mikketech is a smooth criminal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Baddest15: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
This guy is a FRAUDSTER, HEARTLESS SCAMMER..HE is thesame person..

Gozmos = mr2kay= miketech

I CONTACTED Miketech for adsense but with his desperation i knew something is not right ..I then contacted mr2kay..IMMEDIATELY I CALLED HIM ON PHONE.. HE CALLED MY NAME ..I WAS SHOCK BCUS Miketech was the person i know i have told my name..I ask him how come you know my name bcus this is the first time am calling you..HE SAID I SHOULD NOT WORRY THAT THATS HIS BUSINESS...FROM THERE I KNOW HE IS THESAME PERSON..PRETENDING TO BE A MESSIAH. .HE IS A SCAMMER NAIRALAND TAKE NOTE..HE CALLED ME MORE THAN 50 time's the following day. .I didn't pick his call.

11 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mokoshalb(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
sCaMmEr

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Dhilariousdandy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
please we have to broadcast this for others not to fall victim..
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dhilariousdandy:

I can see the truth been turned upside down...

My Verdict: Mikketech, Mr2kay And Gozmos, are all Scammers... Mikketech has multiple account, and according to d screenshot Op you're so wise to grab that, its a real evidence of fraudulent act.

I feel for you tho.. loosing that kind of money in this buhari regime is like a man without pr**k..
Seun
lalasticlala
make una come judge this matter oo..
Mikketech is a smooth criminal
Mike is on he's own bro I am not Miketech now I know why people don't shook there mouth into what there names wasn't mentioned.I have learnt the had way undecided
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Op you and Mike shoukd solve your issue amicably.but if you can do otherwise fine.its not my concern
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Dhilariousdandy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
mr2kay:
Mike is on he's own bro I am not Miketech now I know why people don't shook there mouth into what there names wasn't mentioned.I have learnt the had way undecided

And how come about this

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Dhilariousdandy(m): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
And this..

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dhilariousdandy:

And how come about this
lol I still don't see anything in the pic apart from a gozmos posting a reply.Is that Mr2kay? :-
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dhilariousdandy:
And this..

O now I see, I have bought an account from him and he hasn't scammed me for one day so I decided to vouch for who I do business with is it bad?
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Just spoke with the op also now to further prove and stress the fact that Mr2kay isn't mikketech we are different entities.cbeers I'd do as we discussed now
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Dhilariousdandy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mr2kay is a different guy..

Just spoke with him..
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by IVORY2009(m): 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
This issue of buying "google adsense" account is becoming a lucrative business for some dudes here in the web section, but one thing most buyers dont know is this, most of those guys that sells in here do get approval for either hosted or non hosted using "BLACKHAT METHOD" and its risky using it on ur site when you buy such an adsense account, highest 2-3 months it will be ban by google, reasons it was approved using back door, and the funnest thing is that some people in here pay as high as =N=30,000:00K per Adsense account, especially Nigerian Adsense account, so of those guys if u notice can approved as many as four-five account per day, Nigerian Adsense account, but the question is, why would you go and buy blackhat google adsense account for that much 30-45k and 2-3 months it will get ban, people should be wise, if your orginal site can not get approval, dont be in a hurry to go and buy blackhat account, rather look for expert to improve on ur site.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dhilariousdandy:
Its obvious that Mikketech is gozmos.. Mr 2kay still yet to be proven but I still believes that gozmos is mr2kay...
Case Close!!!
lol now I am Confused
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
IVORY2009:
This issue of buying "google adsense" account is becoming a lucrative business for some dudes here in the web section, but one thing most buyers dont know is this, most of those guys that sells in here do get approval for either hosted or non hosted using "BLACKHAT METHOD" and its risky using it on ur site when you buy such an adsense account, highest 2-3 months it will be ban by google, reasons it was approved using back door, and the funnest thing is that some people in here pay as high as =N=30,000:00K per Adsense account, especially Nigerian Adsense account, so of those guys if u notice can approved as many as four-five account per day, Nigerian Adsense account, but the question is, why would you go and buy blackhat google adsense account for that much 30-45k and 2-3 months it will get ban, people should be wise, if your orginal site can not get approval, dont be in a hurry to go and buy blackhat account, rather look for expert to improve on ur site.
four accounts wow.If you know how they do it please teach me bro
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by IVORY2009(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
mr2kay:
four accounts wow.If you know how they do it please teach me bro

I don't actually know how to, but I know the trick!
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
IVORY2009:

I don't actually know how to, but I know the trick!
Chai embarassed
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
Case closed on me being mikketech and you guys won't believe what I had to do to prove it.Anyways just so you all know

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Dhilariousdandy(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
mr2kay:
O now I see, I have bought an account from him and he hasn't scammed me for one day so I decided to vouch for who I do business with is it bad?

I'm sorry bro, i now understand that mr2kay is a separate guy, while mikketech is behind the gozmos...

Confirmed!!!!!
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by maxdozie(m): 12:29am On Jun 27, 2016
emymeeky:
If you like your money, run with it. He sold me 4 Adsense accounts @ N30,000 each which I resold to 4 other people. Shockingly the 4 accounts were banned the following following day ( same day , hour and minutes ). I complained to him and I received a cold reply; he said it was no fault of his that all 4 accounts were banned at the same time. I asked for a reply and he cut the phone on me.

Please to avoid regrets , do not patronize him!

Op no need to talk much
That nigga scammed me too.. i was directed to him with full trust.
Bought an adsense account from him..
I put it up and the next day it got ban fot invalid activities

I contacted that idiot he went to my site and told me ny adsense got ban cos i use a word di*k on an article ..

I knew i was scammed but i had to move on.
I bought a new adsense from another Guy.. i remadr that same aticle with that same word .. this time i wrote it out completely and uptill today my adsense is still on and paying ..
That Guy is a scammer ...

gidimasters:
mikketech discard op jare. and to all those sayin rubbish, i dont think u know the meaning of adsense... they will neva ban u if u didnt go beyond dir policy

And you bro stop talking trash to cover up that scammer you referred me to this Nigga!.. even after i told you he was a scammer you still came up here to tak trash!..
Mhen am disappointed bro
Very Disappointed

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by resultcase(m): 12:43am On Jun 27, 2016
+1 for the OP, the screenshot won the battle for u. I hope others learn from this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by gidimasters(m): 4:44am On Jun 27, 2016
maxdozie:

Op no need to talk much

I contacted that idiot he went to my site and told me ny adsense got ban cos i use a word di*k on an article ..

I bought a new adsense from another Guy.. i remadr that same aticle with that same word .. this time i wrote it out completely and uptill today my adsense is still on and paying ..

And you bro stop talking trash to cover up that scammer you referred me to this Nigga!.. even after i told you he was a scammer you still came up here to tak trash!..
Mhen am disappointed bro
Very Disappointed
bro, u only told me it was suspended 4 30 days after which we didn't talk about it any more... am very sorry.
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by plusmekus: 6:35am On Jun 27, 2016
maxdozie:

Op no need to talk much

Mhen am disappointed bro
Very Disappointed

They are all birds of same feather
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by gidimasters(m): 6:42am On Jun 27, 2016
plusmekus:

mr man, hope you are not insane... i don't mind if i get banned.... which bird of same feather, check my threads if u have seen "adsense for sale" there... be careful of what u type here... i believe u are more mature nau... go and get a life f00l
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by gidimasters(m): 6:49am On Jun 27, 2016
plusmekus:

you talk trash here, what your younger ones should do and scold them... i play wif all thing buh bin labelled as scammer is what i hate... or did anyone tell u i collected money 4rm him/her without delivering the service...

do you know the talk agreement between maxdozie and i... you better be warned... typing without thinking...
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by plusmekus: 7:07am On Jun 27, 2016
[s]
gidimasters:
you talk trash here, what your younger ones should do and scold them... i play wif all thing buh bin labelled as scammer is what i hate... or did anyone tell u i collected money 4rm him/her without delivering the service...

do you know the talk agreement between maxdozie and i... you better be warned... typing without thinking...
[/s]

Same way you passed a judgement without lifting an eyebrow .

Further confirming that You flock together

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by gidimasters(m): 7:13am On Jun 27, 2016
plusmekus:
[s][/s]

Same way you passed a judgement without lifting an eyebrow .

Further confirming that You flock together
judgement most people knows d guy has a high reputation and he bleeped him self up.... so what's my own
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by gidimasters(m): 7:18am On Jun 27, 2016
i have only called the guy once... xo park well
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by plusmekus: 7:27am On Jun 27, 2016
gidimasters:
judgement most people knows d guy has a high reputation and he bleeped him self up.... so what's my own

When your daughter accuses a 'man of God ' of rape. The first thing to do is to go to the market and buy a very big koboko . Flog out the living daylight out of her for daring to insult a man of high repute . Thereafter , listen to both parties again and brand the pastor a rapist.

Then when your daughter says you're birds of same feather , call her a f00l

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by gidimasters(m): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2016
plusmekus:

When your daughter accuses a 'man of God ' of rape. The first thing to do is to go to the market and buy a very big koboko . Flog out the living daylight out of her for daring to insult a man of high repute . Thereafter , listen to both parties again and brand the pastor a rapist.
all i want you to know is that i don't know mikketech, i only called him once... i refer people to him... i don't get any commission.... xo thats it. i think he's based in the east or south, while i'm chiling in abeokuta....

mr plusmekus let that be all and don't quote me again in this thread, you are welcome in another thread o ... lolz
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by maxdozie(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2016
gidimasters:
all i want you to know is that i don't know mikketech, i only called him once... i refer people to him... i don't get any commission.... xo thats it. i think he's based in the east or south, while i'm chiling in abeokuta....

mr plusmekus let that be all and don't quote me again in this thread, you are welcome in another thread o ... lolz

Brother commot body!..
I know u got nothing to do with it .. but the way your defending him upsets me alot.. and stop referring that Nigga to ppl!.. please!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging / We're Working On Online Payment / Hostgator, Bluehost & Hostmonster Provo Data Center Network Outage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.