Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,116 members, 7,807,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka (33957 Views)

Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) / Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by sparrowkid: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
The seeming cold war between the president and some Igbo leaders has refused to die down one year after the election that brought Mr. Buhari to power. Although, while the president has since moved on with the business of governing Nigeria, these Igbo leaders are yet to find the humility and discipline to accept the fact that President Buhari is no longer an opposition candidate, but now the leader of this nation and to engage him constructively for the good of their people.

A lot has been said about President Muhammadu Buhari’s hatred for Ndigbo and how he is fighting the Igbo nation, denying her strategic appointments in his government. Some Igbo leaders are even insinuating that the president is actually the one creating the resurgence of the Biafran agitation through his politics of hate.

But does President Buhari really hate Ndigbo and seek to diminish the Igbo nation? On the other hand, do the Igbos actually have any love for Mr. Buhari himself? Are they trying to make things any easier for the president and themselves? If President Buhari does hate the Igbo people, what exactly are their sins against him? Today, an average Igbo man is being made to believe that the president is the problem of Ndigbo, and should therefore be hated by all. They have been made to believe that any Igbo man who supports Mr. Buhari must be a saboteur who wants to remain perpetually enslaved to the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy.

In 2003, President Buhari, the then presidential flag bearer of APP, picked a full blooded Igbo son, Senator Chuba Okadigbo, as his running mate for that year’s presidential election. Again, in 2007, he picked Chief Edwin Umezoke as his running mate, having won the presidential ticket of ANPP for that year’s presidential election too. On both occasions, the Igbo nation rejected Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and her sons who ran alongside him at the polls. If Buhari hates Ndigbo, would he have chosen Igbo people as his running mates on two occasions – persons who had the potentials to succeed him if he had won power on any of the attempts?

In 2015, however, Mr. Muhammadu Buhari’s relationship with Ndigbo reached a new low as the Igbo nation bared its fangs of hate and descended into the politics of hate, bitterness, isolation and greed. What Mr. Buhari suffered in the hands of Ndigbo and others was enough to break him down, mentally and emotionally. I must hasten to add that there is absolutely nothing undemocratic in the overwhelming majority of Ndigbo not voting for President Buhari as they have done on a number of other occasions. But let’s tell ourselves the truth, the Igbo nation made it a personal matter with her belligerent posture against President Buhari’s candidature.

For instance, Igbo leaders were at the forefront of the widespread agitations against Mr. Muhammadu Buhari and his ambition to become Nigeria’s president. Again, among all those who went to court to stop his candidacy, a majority of them were Igbos. Igbo leaders pulled their hate train, moving from one place to another demonising Gen. Buhari as the greatest enemy of Ndigbo, while extolling Mr. Goodluck Jonathan as the greatest lover of the Igbos. Even APGA, the so-called Igbo party also went to court to stop Buhari’s candidacy, through the efforts of a former senator from Anambra North. This was in addition to APGA being the first political party, even before the PDP, to endorse President Jonathan’s fruitless second term ambition.

But why do the Igbo leaders and, as a matter of fact, some other ethnic leaders hate President Buhari with such intensity? The answer is corruption. The very reason they hate President Buhari is also the reason they loved President Jonathan. These greedy leaders have special inclinations for corrupt, weak and hopelessly profligate leaders like ex President Jonathan. Their aversion for a strong, prudent and accountable leadership is legendary – and in spite of his shortcomings, that is what President Buhari vehemently represents.

Today, President Buhari, the celebrated Igbo hater, has not only giving the Igbos important appointments, but he is set to do for them what their inglorious messiah, ex-President Jonathan could not do in six years, capturing in his very first budget, the Second Niger Bridge, the Onitsha-Enugu Expressway and other South-East roads, which became deathtraps under Jonathan’s six year rule. And more are coming – projects he intends to deliver according to schedules and specifications.

In one of my reflections, I had wondered why APGA, Ohanaeze Ndigbo and other Igbo groups were so quick to endorse President Jonathan for a second term mandate. The answer is greed. Mr Jonathan never inspired anyone, and if he ever loved Ndigbo, he would not have left the Igbo land in a worst state than he met it.

Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka is National Coordinator, Save the Dream Nigeria Project, and can be reached through azucomms2000@gmail.com.
http://opinion.premiumtimesng.com/2016/06/25/president-buhari-ndigbo-politics-hate/

109 Likes 15 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by TippyTop(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
So when the SW said they were marginalised under GEJ it was politics of hate?
When northern governors declared Sharia under Obj it was politics of hate?
When Niger deltans insist on restructuring the country it is politics of hate?

Seems we're all haters then if we can't speak our minds in fear of being labelled "hater"

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Built2last: 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ewu gambia

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by freeze001(f): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ndi efulefu that know nothing of their history. The writer of this article needs to be properly schooled on the need to never attempt to be more Catholic than the Pope!

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by CltrAltDel: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
LIE! … LIE!! …. LIES!!!…… ALL LIES!!!
The writer is Yoruba - lost sons of Uganda aka Ipoo yoot
grin grin grin grin grin grin

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by sparrowkid: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
TippyTop:
So when the SW said they were marginalised under GEJ it was politics of hate?
SW voted massively for GEJ and expected to be carried along. He disappointed. They didn't constitute themselves as nuisance to his government, rather they re-strategised. They disappointed him by voting for another candidate. Way to go.
[b]When northern governors declared Sharia under Obj it was politics of hate?[/b
The northern governors voted massively for Obj and that was why he allowed them to have their ways. He was very sure of their pranks and that was why he called it a "political shariah" that would eventually fade out. What happened? Eventually, political shariah and its supporters faded out.
When Niger deltans insist on restruturing the country it is politics of hate?
No, it isn't politics of hate. They got Amnesty Programme, OMPADEC, Niger Delta Ministry, NDDC, 13% derivation, among others. The problem here is that most of the monies appropriated for developments found their ways into some crook pockets without commensurate developments in the land. So, there is bound to be a repeat of the struggle all over again.

Seems we're all haters then if we can't speak our minds in fear of being labelled "hater"
When you claim others hate you, the question is what is it that you're doing to make yourself an object of hate? Some thinking my brother.

300 Likes 34 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by CltrAltDel: 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=sparrowkid post=46946635][/quote]
Can I buy you a beer?… ..u just open that dude's brain cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

26 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by einst3in: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Very very spot on Op. Greed and quest for quick wealth is what has bedeviled the ibo nation. The hatred is so blinding that they forget that foreign affairs, Commerce science and technology, petroleum, the CBN, Amcon, debt management, budget office and other strategic position that forbears the Nigerian economy are being managed by the Ibos. Ipob youths, think for ur selves. In fact all Nigerians should have an open mind.

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Sealeddeal(m): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Op is a foolish man
How can he claim that Igbo nation rejected Buhari in 2003 and 2007 when it is generally known that the votes of the masses never counted in those occasions. Can it also be claimed that Igbo nation rejected Ojukwu in 2003 when he could not win any Igbo state that year? Can he also claim that Anambrarians rejected Peter Obi that year when Chris Ngige was declared winner?
Igbo nation never hated Buhari prior to 2011. Post 2011 election cost Buhari his support from East and not just Igbo nation. The subsequent killings and the feeling that increased Boko haram attacks which he initially supported to frustrate GEJ made him to lose his support from East as a whole.

159 Likes 20 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by jmichlins(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Op is a foolish man
i wish you had an iota of his brain. Counter his opinion with superior arguement or keep on the lane of morons.

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by cosby02(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Op is a foolish man
You just confirmed his assertion.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by modath(f): 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Op is a foolish man

Leave the message, attack the messenger , Clap for yourself .... .

Everybody hates me, everybody is jealous of me, don't you think it will serve me better to spend time & check myself and see how I'm projecting myself first? lipsrsealed

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by amaechi1: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
Nwanne, Iziokwu ka ikuru. Onye we nti ya nuru.
You are not only on this course. I have received rains of insult because, I have argued that our leaders are not telling the truth. Simply put, they are angry because they have lost from the political equation. Like you rightly put what have done for the Igbo nation when there are within the political space. Nothing except enriching their pockets.
I have argued what we need is for our political class to scale down their greedy and have passion for the common Igbo man not Biafra.

Onye Okwu iziokwu si jaya ike. Azuka nari ito.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by sparrowkid: 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Op is a foolish man
How can he claim that Igbo nation rejected Buhari in 2003 and 2007 when it is generally known that the votes of the masses never counted in those occasions. Can it also be claimed that Igbo nation rejected Ojukwu in 2003 when he could not win any Igbo state that year? Can he also claim that Anambrarians rejected Peter Obi that year when Chris Ngige was declared winner?
Igbo nation never hated Buhari prior to 2011. Post 2011 election cost Buhari his support from East and not just Igbo nation. The subsequent killings and the feeling that increased Boko haram attacks which he initially supported to frustrate GEJ made him to lose his support from East as a whole.
LOL at the bolded. The same logic always. Tell a lie, believe the lie and tell it to your children. The cycle continues. grin

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by babyfaceafrica: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ugandans and ipod yoots will disagree,when will dey have sense?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by amaechi1: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
sparrowkid:

LOL at the bolded. The same logic always. Tell a lie, believe the lie and tell it to your children. The cycle continues. grin

My brother, please go get a head gears and breast shield sooner or later they will start sending their missile and name calling "zombie". I wonder what one will called someone who refuse to respect your argument and refuse to put forward a superior argument will be called.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by inquisitiv: 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Once again I will comment on this post so other Nigerians will not believe all igbos support corruption. I am a full blooded igbo and this writer is spot on. He is very correct in his analysis.

The average igbo politician is one greedy creature, accomplishments are the number of houses he built. This disease is so deep that even the youth of the community points to him as haaving been blessed by God since he won election.

I have lived and worked in SE, SS, SW, NC and NE of this country. Every regionhas their corrupt leaders but the difference is that SW will tell their own thieves to their face that they are thieves. My brothers in SE will celebrate the loot and call the thieve 'our son'.

This is a disgrace.

Not in my name!

Goodluck was adopted because of the access of igbo leaders to Dollars. No principle, no strategy. Look at SE states and observe how leadershipwas transferred. Except for anambra others were handed over to people worse than their predecessors. Compare with Lagos where it is obvious that their is a list somewhere of competent managers who are thrown up to lead the state. What we have in the SE is politics of business. where the biggest moneybag buys the office.

As usual once I write some unexposed people will start questioning my igboness. you need to mix up.

The lastest shame is when cases of morals are in court eg forgery, the defense is that 'our son is being persecuted'. this is disgraceful

Not in my name. I am a proud igbo boy. I dont condone fraud.

202 Likes 29 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by amaechi1: 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
xharder:
I dont read trash..

Watch how this thread makes FP to show you how nairaland hate igbos but this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3174460/bayo-adeyinka-wrote-open-letter
was hidden and never made FP..

Nobody hate the Igbo nation, except the leaders of Igbo nation. I stand to be corrected, where in the five state of the Igbo nation where another tribe held a public position like the commissioner for budget and planning for 1 day talk more for 6 years. Please, correct me if there is any not insult biko. Ejim aha Chineke yo unu!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by amaechi1: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
inquisitiv:
Once again I will comment on this post so other Nigerians will not believe all igbos support corruption. I am a full blooded igbo and this writer is spot on. He is very correct in his analysis.

The average igbo politician is one greedy creature, accomplishments are the number of houses he built. This disease is so deep that even the youth of the community points to him as haaving been blessed by God since he won election.

I have lived and worked in SE, SS, SW, NC and NE of this country. Every regionhas their corrupt leaders but the difference is that SW will tell their own thieves to their face that they are thieves. My brothers in SE will celebrate the loot and call the thieve 'our son'.

This is a disgrace.

Not in my name!

Goodluck was adopted because of the access of igbo leaders to Dollars. No principle, no strategy. Look at SE states and observe how leadershipwas transferred. Except for anambra others were handed over to people worse than their predecessors. Compare with Lagos where it is obvious that their is a list somewhere of competent managers who are thrown up to lead the state. What we have in the SE is politics of business. where the biggest moneybag buys the office.

As usual once I write some unexposed people will start questioning my igboness. you need to mix up.

The lastest shame is when cases of morals are in court eg forgery, the defense is that 'our son is being persecuted'. this is disgraceful

Not in my name. I am a proud igbo boy. I dont condone fraud.

How I wish those young men and women who have been galloping around in the name of protest would understand their real enemies are their corrupt leaders from LGA to the presidency.

Eziokwu bu ndu.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
My brothers from the east celebrating this write up are indeed ignorant and are those that can never learn in their Lives.
I have heard many things about ndi Igbo greediness but when I look back into Nigeria history all I see is people from Northern Nigeria and from other tribes looting Nigeria dry but will be pointing the other hand at Ndi Igbo. Since 1967 to date how many igbo leaders has emerged leaders in this country..None, but where is Nigeria Today.. The propaganda is really working, If we are to blame the woes of Nigeria in PdP 16yrs of leadership, what about other years when it was the most righteous people in Nigeria was in Power.

Let me ask u a question? How many people from South east has been indicted in Dansuki saga, then calculate how many from North, West and South. But every hand is pointing at Ndi-igbo as those that are sponsoring corruption in this country.

Abacha looted this country dry in his regime, how many northerners has come to blame Abacha. Even ur president said Abacha never stole yet his looted funds are been return from year to year.

I won't tell u guys to stop, what I want to say is this. Buhari keeping Nnamdi Kanu in prison is a big shame to the people in South east, A very Big shame to us. We assume ourselves as our problem whereas our problem is controlling us .

When agitation for Biafra started last year, what event caused it. Was it not the illegal arrest of Nnamdi kanu that made many igbo youth to stage protest at streets and when his release was far off, it now resulted from state to state protest. But if u ask some people here they would tell u is because of Goodluck jonathan did not win election, who the hell is Goodluck when we all know he did nothing for ndi igbo.

I would tell u guys again, the nothern propaganda is really working. Tommorow armies might attack igbo people and call them rebels. Majority of those gotten by the propaganda would fully believe because they believe Buhari is a saint and never need to be questioned.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by modath(f): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Op is a foolish man

Even the devil sef go bow for this ya lie!!! shocked shocked

This result explains that love...

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by BankeSmalls(f): 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
einst3in:
Very very spot on Op. Greed and quest for quick wealth is what has bedeviled the ibo nation. The hatred is so blinding that they forget that foreign affairs, Commerce science and technology, petroleum, the CBN, Amcon, debt management, budget office and other strategic position that forbears the Nigerian economy are being managed by the Ibos. Ipob youths, think for ur selves. In fact all Nigerians should have an open mind.

They don't need position. They need Biafra.
All the positions held by our people of Yoruba since 1900, is Ibadan not still filled with brown roof?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by BankeSmalls(f): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
amaechi1:

How I wish those young men and women who have been galloping around in the name of protest would understand their real enemies are their corrupt leaders from LGA to the presidency.

Eziokwu bu ndu.

Their real enemies are the western tribe with their support of evil policies.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by amaechi1: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Their real enemies are the western tribe with their support of evil policies.

Please, give an example of those policies that are not in your favour.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by EazyMoh(m): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hate filled Ugandans, like the guy below me.
Leave them, with the blatant hate they have for PMB they will vote for Ali Modu Sherif in 2019.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Igboid: 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
"The seeming cold war between the president and some Igbo leaders has refused to die down one year after the election that brought Mr. Buhari to power. Although, while the president has since moved on with the business of governing Nigeria, these Igbo leaders are yet to find the humility and discipline to accept the fact that President Buhari is no longer an opposition candidate, but now the leader of this nation and to engage him constructively for the good of their people"

Who are these Igbo leaders the stupid Ewuka of author is speaking about? How many Igbo leaders have been more vocally anti Buhari than Femi Kayode and Fayose?

Are Ngige, Ogbonnnaya Onu, Okorocha, etc no longer Igbos? Are they now Yorubas?
How much exactly was given to this silly author that made his brain cells to atrophy and degenerate this fast?

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by joeyfire(m): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
The writer is either trying to be the next efulefu superstar slave like joe the slave igbokwe or he isnt Igbo. When APC was formed to enthrone Buhari which Igbo man was asked to sit on the board of trustees?

Buhari opened his stockfish mouth to ask what igbos want and the beast of a writer is talking rubbish.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by MirabelArode(f): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
yorubas using Ibo names to decieve themselves since 17 B.C. grin
Chris Azuka=Femi Adesina.
cheesy grin grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Igboid: 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
A lot has been said about President Muhammadu Buhari’s hatred for Ndigbo and how he is fighting the Igbo nation, denying her strategic appointments in his government. Some Igbo leaders are even insinuating that the president is actually the one creating the resurgence of the Biafran agitation through his politics of hate.

But does President Buhari really hate Ndigbo and seek to diminish the Igbo nation? On the other hand, do the Igbos actually have any love for Mr. Buhari himself? Are they trying to make things any easier for the president and themselves? If President Buhari does hate the Igbo people, what exactly are their sins against him? Today, an average Igbo man is being made to believe that the president is the problem of Ndigbo, and should therefore be hated by all. They have been made to believe that any Igbo man who supports Mr. Buhari must be a saboteur who wants to remain perpetually enslaved to the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy.

Did Buhari not marginalize the Igbo in his appointments, Yes or no? Mr Adebuzor Ewuka?

Did Buhari not refer to the SE as 5% for not voting him?

If Ndiigbo doesn't love the president, it's because he has not so far given us reason to, is Buhari making things easy for himself with his appointment policy where the Igbos are marginalized and sacking policy where the Igbos come top of the list?

You should ask Buhari Igbo sins against him, since you are obviously his spokesman.

Ofcourse, you are a saboteur, a filth of nature, that will explain why you are pointing at your father's house with left hand, with hope of eating from crumbs off Buhari's table.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Igboid:
"The seeming cold war between the president and some Igbo leaders has refused to die down one year after the election that brought Mr. Buhari to power. Although, while the president has since moved on with the business of governing Nigeria, these Igbo leaders are yet to find the humility and discipline to accept the fact that President Buhari is no longer an opposition candidate, but now the leader of this nation and to engage him constructively for the good of their people"

Who are these Igbo leaders the stupid Ewuka of author is speaking about? How many Igbo leaders have been more vocally anti Buhari than Femi Kayode and Fayose?

Are Ngige, Ogbonnnaya Onu, Okorocha, etc no longer Igbos? Are they now Yorubas?
How much exactly was given to this silly author that made his brain cells to atrophy and degenerate this fast?
My brother u spoke my mind. When has FFK,Fayose and Sheriff become igbo.. When has Dansuki and Saraki become igbo people.. But even this socalled Amaechi will dance to anything against his own people. The author is indeed an Igbongo, and efulefu and also a saboteur to common sense

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edo: Saraki, PDP Leaders Pressure INEC Chairman To Rig Election- SaharaReporters / Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years / Police Commence Disciplinary Action Against DPO Who Punched EndSARS Protester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.