Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Advise Me Pls - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Advise Me Pls (1445 Views)

I Want To Buy A Laptop . Please Advise Me / Advise Me Pls About Futjison Laptop / Pls I Need Your Urgent Advise Before I Make A Mistake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me Pls by udysweet(f): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
And so I had issues with an acer mini laptop I bought in 2013(story for anoda day,not today,lol)and so am laptop"less" lol!
Then I went with a friend to computer village and jus randomly asked for price of fairly used laptops and was shown one or two ,among wa dis dell(seems its inspiron or so,dnt kn much abt laptop specs)but its 4gig\500gig. Windonws 7(says its upgradeable,and that the battery last well(ddnt confirm the hrs )as well as CD rewriteable(don't knw weda na dvd or cd sef,lol)
He says its 55k last,begged him for a reduction but ddnt. I've been able to mak my frnd beg him and he's agreed to 45k (am thinkingn of goin tomoro)
Pls my question is,is it worth it? We took a trip into microstation too and saw smtn similar or so brandnew for 85k and some oda for more than that but all dell products.
I need ur honest reviews if its worth it or I shd jus chill and save to buy a new one(tho laptop at dat high rate isn't in my budget now)am jus thinking its a good buy and tht I may be needing to do stuff with a computer and not my fone all d time,as well as brush up on my computer skills
Honest anwers are welcome,no bashing pls. And if u tink u hav smtn within that range and worth it,pls let's knw. Scammers stay away,I no evn get money to dash una,lol
Re: Advise Me Pls by Donald3d(m): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
how good is your friend with computers,you need someone experienced to do a critical physical and if possible internal assesment
Re: Advise Me Pls by udysweet(f): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
@Donald3d,are you sure the seller wld agree to all these,me getting someone to come and check all you said he shd?dunno abt dat o. The person is into sales of fones,laptops and fixes too and so wen he gav me dt based on the fact dat he's a friend too my own friend made me trut him. He's fixed my fone b4 wch was said cnt be fixed here and all and its working well. He said back then,if smtn cnt be fixed he'll say it insted of been funny and all,dt made me believ him. Am jus saying is it a good buy at 45k for fairly used or shd I hold out and check smtn else. Am not a techie or gadget freak but I jus want smtn dt will serve me,u knw:watch movies,type docss,save my bead jobs,browse and learn microsoft office with.
Re: Advise Me Pls by Olarewajub: 5:03am On Jun 28, 2016
For me 45k is not a good buy. Why not exercise patient and save up to 75k and get a brand new pc probably Windows 10. When it come to purchasing of laptops i don't recommend fairly used.
Re: Advise Me Pls by udysweet(f): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2016
Thanks a lot for this. Will hold out then. But wld 75k get me something reasonable?
Olarewajub:
For me 45k is not a good buy. Why not exercise patient and save up to 75k and get a brand new pc probably Windows 10. When it come to purchasing of laptops i don't recommend fairly used.
Re: Advise Me Pls by Olarewajub: 5:49am On Jun 29, 2016
udysweet:
Thanks a lot for this. Will hold out then. But wld 75k get me something reasonable?

Yes of course.
Re: Advise Me Pls by udysweet(f): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Olarewajub, thanks. Will save up for then
Re: Advise Me Pls by PlayerOne: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2016
udysweet:
And so I had issues with an acer mini laptop I bought in 2013(story for anoda day,not today,lol)and so am laptop"less" lol!
Then I went with a friend to computer village and jus randomly asked for price of fairly used laptops and was shown one or two ,among wa dis dell(seems its inspiron or so,dnt kn much abt laptop specs)but its 4gig\500gig. Windonws 7(says its upgradeable,and that the battery last well(ddnt confirm the hrs )as well as CD rewriteable(don't knw weda na dvd or cd sef,lol)
He says its 55k last,begged him for a reduction but ddnt. I've been able to mak my frnd beg him and he's agreed to 45k (am thinkingn of goin tomoro)
Pls my question is,is it worth it? We took a trip into microstation too and saw smtn similar or so brandnew for 85k and some oda for more than that but all dell products.
I need ur honest reviews if its worth it or I shd jus chill and save to buy a new one(tho laptop at dat high rate isn't in my budget now)am jus thinking its a good buy and tht I may be needing to do stuff with a computer and not my fone all d time,as well as brush up on my computer skills
Honest anwers are welcome,no bashing pls. And if u tink u hav smtn within that range and worth it,pls let's knw. Scammers stay away,I no evn get money to dash una,lol

Actually the 4gig ram 500gig is worth the buy as u can't get such specs for less than 50k.. But what do I know

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Pls by udysweet(f): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hahaha! Thanks by the way,am not so sure the stuff might stil be available sef. I'll jus wait and save for a new one

PlayerOne:

Actually the 4gig ram 500gig is worth the buy as u can't get such specs for less than 50k.. But what do I know

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook 6930p Dual Core Cheap!!! / Invalid Drive D What Does It Mean? / Advice Needed: Best Value For Money Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.