Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) (48209 Views)

Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) / Newly Appointed NPA Boss Hadiza Usman Is Dating Gov El-rufai (FALSE INFORMATION) / Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by meforyou1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
ramdris:
RIP to the lad.. but can we please know d cause of death?
check the post of ODGNigeria on the front page. That the guy slipped into the pool while taking picture
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by harbibbibe(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
The first time I heard about John paul, he was in his 2nd year while I was in my third year in the same faculty...when I heard about his portfolio and his achievements with UN And UNESCO i was wondering how come I av never heard or met him...fortunately we met while i was contesting for my departmental president nd he General Secretary of the faculty, I was amazed nd dumbfounded at his eloquency, intelligence and brilliancy he displayed at d electoral screening for aspirants and for the first tym in my life I succumbed to someone who's a far far better speaker than i can ever be...I always watched him secretely from d sidelines nd each time I look at him I see a very big hope for the Nation. it wasn't a surprise to me when the USA invited him for d leadership summit i always knew he had something different and special from us all.I can keep writing till tomorrow but it won't bring him bk...I pray d lord gives ur family, CIS, UNILORIN and NIGERIA the fortitude to bear d irreparable loss.Amin

2 Likes

Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by aorta(m): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
John Paul Usman, one of the Nigerian participants in the 2016 Obama's Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) - Mandela Washington Fellowship has died in the United States.
One of his fellows from Zambia shared the news on Facebook. May his soul rest in peace!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/nigerian-participant-in-2016-obamas.html
So sad....he contested for the post of Gen Sec against Effective last session....computer science will remember u(unilorite)
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by RaeMystix: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
I hope the flood outbreak that is curently happening In Virginia is not the cause of his death?. So Sad. R.I.P.
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by Chastekingkong(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jaypee why...this wasn't your promise,you were faced with different challenges, overcame all,now you no more. So my last time seeing you was in LR1...hmm God have mercy #The painter has seize to paint again embarassedJaypee why...this wasn't your promise,you were faced with different challenges, overcame all,now you no more. So my last time seeing you was in LR1...hmm God have mercy #The painter has seize to paint again. #All Unilorites will always remember you
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by chiefmidwife: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
It is better to die in America than to live in Nigeria
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by angayejay(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
vickjoeobi:
its quite unfortunate such a promising young boy should loose his life.
I applied for the fellowship, but though I wasn't shortlisted I was happy and fulfilled cos everything has a reason.

Any idea on the true cause of the death?
Pray God gives the family the fortitude to bear the loss!
Pls somebody tell me what the cause of death is ?? Nobody has actually explained what killed Yaradua also !!!
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by notoriousbabe: 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Him village winsh try,den travelled go America without visa to kill am there

1 Like

Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by Moshmustapha(m): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Still cant believe u r gone. I remember scrutinizing ur budget wen i ws d speaker of d faculty, ur sug election and so many other moment. Myself n habib do talk abt ur achievement, it so sad. I pray God forgive u of all ur sins. R.I.P bro we will miss u. A great Unilorite, great Nigerian n a great citizen of the world, with so many prospect. Sleep well Comrade.

1 Like

Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by phemmiebabs: 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
RIP bro,the entire INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION SCIENCE students of Unilorin will forever miss u,can't hold back d tears......
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by samuelUMOH(m): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=chiefmidwife post=46956298]It is better to die in America than to live in Nigeria[/quoteReset your brain ! There is HOPE for a living dog than a dead lion .]
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by cosade(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yorubanews:
RIP.

So happy it's not a Yoruba man.

Someone died and this what you have to say. May God forgive you.
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by Theoflux(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
Destined2win:
Oh What a bad news. RIP young man.

As for Obama, if his leadership initiatives are about allowing gay rights, let him shove it up his bum bum. We say no to gay rights
Ehen, illuminati don find dat one soul as favourite... hmm, God go help the rest, amen.
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by IshaqAyinde(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
RIP John
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by belcom10(m): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hmmm, dis life. RIP bro
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
RIP
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by mrdharkchild(m): 4:41am On Jun 27, 2016
hmmm.... i smell VILLAGE WORKAHOLICS
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by mrdharkchild(m): 4:43am On Jun 27, 2016
chiefmidwife:
It is better to die in America than to live in Nigeria
grin grin
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by PhantomD(m): 7:20am On Jun 27, 2016
John Paul is from kogi state, igala by tribe. As for that yoruba idiot, u would be disappointed to know that most of his friends were yoruba and he could speak fluently. He achieved so much at such a young age. May His Soul Rest in Peace...

Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by Oyindaberry(f): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2016
Death didn't allow this promising guy finish his race, and his final year exams was just around the corner. You will be greatly missed brother. Sleep well Beloved, you have fought a good fight. cry It is well with your soul.
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by Graccccccccy(f): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2016
I still can't believe it. it's very painful. BSMC '10 set will miss you. I can't hold back the tears. R.I.P Return if possible Jaypee.
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by Graccccccccy(f): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2016
PhantomD:
John Paul is from kogi state, igala by tribe. As for that yoruba idiot, u would be disappointed to know that most of his friends were yoruba and he could speak fluently. He achieved so much at such a young age. May His Soul Rest in Peace...
You're right. He was my classmate/friend in secondary school. Was shocked when I heard the news lastnight.I'm still scared.
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
dearsly:
Bad things happening since ONI sacrificed some yoruba lizards in the river!...ONI Y?...Even CNN neva shw u

MAY HIS SOUL FIND REST!..Comfort to his family o lord!

What is this one saying
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by ademi4wealth(f): 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oh my God is this real, so this how people die my goodness! RIP JayPee but I still find it hard to believe sha because I could recall how we became friends. May God comfort the faculty,Unilorite and infact Unilorin Christian Union as a whole
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by Favlex10(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
According to this website he died while hiking http://wset.com/news/local/virginia-tech-identifies-man-who-died-while-hiking-at-cascade-falls-in-giles-count......Still in shock...just a week ago i still saw you,oh death why. Rip Jaypee
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by samesco: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Graccccccccy:
I still can't believe it. it's very painful. BSMC '10 set will miss you. I can't hold back the tears. R.I.P Return if possible Jaypee.
AROGUNDADE GRACE, you are spotted on naira land, though with a sad event..
was also his classmate, BSMC 2010.. I STILL can't believe he is gone!! he was my close friend.... JAYPEE!! like we call him
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by christnazirite(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
woah dis shocking and sad...dis guy i always want to beat his record when i was in secondary school then i was in jss 1 den in 2010 wen he was graduating as the senior perfect,i only witnessed the graduation ceremony when i saw a young man claimed almost all subjects award ...just dat inspire me i always wanted to beat dis record in my school..i hav witnessed 4 graduation ceremonies but i hav nt seen any student beats his record in BSMC even after my graduation last yrs...Since his graduation, i always have dis thought dis guy shuld be one of d greatest bsmc students dat i ever knw,whch death stop him frm revealing all the greatness in him....hmmmm... vanity upon vanity,all is vanity! king solomon in the bible said. RIP GRT LEADER..RIP SUPPOSED ROLE MODEL...RIP RARE GEM... I cn say dis, he is a grt loss to nigeria future leadership
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by jossy4elated(f): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Arch Angel's youth Gadumo Lokoja, Kogi State will forever miss u bro. Sleep on
Re: John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) by ODGNigeria: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
meforyou1:
check the post of ODGNigeria on the front page. He drowned in the river

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter / The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.