Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke (61065 Views)

Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation / Ekiti JSS3 Student Builds Rechargeable Lantern With Speakers, For Charging Phone / 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

heheheheehe Ndi ofe mmanu will not talk now grin grin grin

Manueleee:
Wen topics like dis hit Front page, many feel like dieing.

PROUDLY
FROM
ANAMBRA

See them I-bobo youths sharing free yoghurts to celebrate this cheesy grin Chaaaai!

Na so e bad for una reach grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
dominique:
What record did he set?
a record dat hit Nairaland FP dat made u gave him ur time and type something.

4 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
nairalandankrah:
, what is it about the flag that scares the crap outta you!. if it were a british or american flag, you wouldn't mind abi?
lts treason
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Phi001(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
that's a nice toy.......but it's quite useless.
Why would you make a prototype of something that already exists??!! But he's in JS3 tho so I can't say nothing!
Meanwhile NCAN, over to you.......
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lagusta:
A first look at the pics and all I did was MTSCHEEEEEEEWWWWWW......

He even put Biafra flag sef, them don brainwash this one too...

Africans would never seize to amuse me....

he is proudly a Biafran.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Duru009(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Igbos have been making the country called nigeria proud globally since 1960......

No tribe can or will ever compit!!!.

2 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by dammytosh: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lol
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Igboid: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
See! Every innocent Igbo spirit is Bia****, only a corrupted Igbo spirit is anti-Bia****.

Nice Flag. That's the flag with which we will achieve great things.

I guess the Mods didn't see that flag before pushing the Post to front page. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Olibboy: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
The sky Is d limit
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by idupaul: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
I don't know why but I still feel bad I opened this thread

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by comrChris(m): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
very impressive..kudos to him

for the sake of those asking what the flag is for, he is revealing the ideology of his value system simple....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by biafran1stson(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
PRouDly Biafran!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by nairalandankrah: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Clone2020:
Lol the title is funny, "JSS3 student manufactures keke" I'm here thinking the young man actually built a fully functional keke. Anyways, keep it up but this really isn't something to celebrate when you have Japanese kids building robots. We will get there someday.
.. put this same kid in the same ENVIRONMENT as your japanese kids..i bet you you w'd have enough robots 4 your satisfaction.

2 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by M4gunners: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
And he is from the Land of the rising sun.

3 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by comrChris(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
very impressive..kudos to him

for the sake of those asking what the flag is for, he is revealing the ideology of his value system simple....

2 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by kobonaire(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
constructive use of his time ..... kudos
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by EasternActivist: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mods this is a prototype or a keke model... Due take note...

As for the boy the sky will be his starting point...

Kudos boy...

2 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Basalt(m): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
joborskill:
angryThis boy should be arrested for treason by displaying that evil biafra flag in our United nation Nigeria sad The useless toy he made is inconsequential to igbo land due to their love for foreign made goods. Igbo governors are overlooking innoson autos for Hyundai while they expect other Nigerians to buy their over hyped piece of metal called innoson autos. This jobless boy is definitely one of the yoots influenced by that albino called Nnamdi kanu on his evil radio before he was locked up like a goat. I hate that biafran logo on that Keke and i will never hide my hate for any biafran thread. May God bless Buhari and Nigerians cool

It doesn't matter if an ofenmanu man Hates us.
Where I come from we value Hausas more than an ofenmanu man.

If an Hausa man talks we listen because he will do exactly what he says, but we don't take amala eaters serious because they are cowards who may lie down to greet you in your presence but immediately you go, he will backbite you.

So go ahead and have hate Biafra because you and all the ofenmanus are inconsequential in Igboland and we will forever regard you people as cowards and toothless bulldogs that only bark without biting

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Whathaveidone:

See them I-bobo youths sharing free yoghurts to celebrate this cheesy grin Chaaaai!
Na so e bad for una reach grin
dont pass me bye in dis ur free yoghurt. I d like am well well. Lols.

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
Nani212 says, "kudos to you" wink
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by primus101(f): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
sixtuschimere:
According to Chidiebere Maduafor,a JSS3 student in Anambra constructed tricycle popularly known as Keke.He wrote.....

'Anambrarians no de carry last at all.This is a boy Ifeanyi IGWE by name, a jss3 student of st Raphael secondary school okpoko ogbaru LGA anambra state constructed a tricycle popularly known as KEKE'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/jss3-student-in-anambra-manufactures.html

Lord, place me in a position of influence and wealth, where I can help people like this break down scientific barriers.

7 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by BoboFashion(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
primus101:

Lord, place me in a position of influence and wealth, where I can help people like this break down scientific barriers.

He will, ok.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by vital94(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
Proudly anambrarian
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Igboid: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lagusta:
A first look at the pics and all I did was MTSCHEEEEEEEWWWWWW......

He even put Biafra flag sef, them don brainwash this one too...

Africans would never seize to amuse me....

The Flag pain this one wella. That flag represents the Igbo industrious spirit. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by manunkind: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
joborskill:
angryThis boy should be arrested for treason by displaying that evil biafra flag in our United nation Nigeria sad The useless toy he made is inconsequential to igbo land due to their love for foreign made goods. Igbo governors are overlooking innoson autos for Hyundai while they expect other Nigerians to buy their over hyped piece of metal called innoson autos. This jobless boy is definitely one of the yoots influenced by that albino called Nnamdi kanu on his evil radio before he was locked up like a goat. I hate that biafran logo on that Keke and i will never hide my hate for any biafran thread. May God bless Buhari and Nigerians cool
you must go back to farm stop being afraid na force to unit with this una dark Nigeria we no dey again ooooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by nwatiti(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
ohh abasi ,land of the rising sun, can aboki do a neat job like this?? haters may die who send,

Igbo gather sense pass

Biafra gather everything pass

na we De here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by primus101(f): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
BoboFashion:

He will, ok.
Thank you
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by AbuMikey(m): 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
mtchewww
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by histemple: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
At the mention of Okpoko I knew what to expect. There is nothing they don't reproduce the fake version in Okpoko and police dare not go there for arrest.

I was told that they produce guiness stout with bitterleaf and some other funny ingredients.

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by bueze046(m): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
can ipod yooth do anything good? grin grin grin tufiakwa

The topic is very misleading. ..

I believe if to say you start like this when you were like him.. You for know where you don reach....

Encourage the effort heart, support if possible

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by viaeny(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hates can hug transformers... Una no de take ear hia baifra just negodu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by solacong: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Utchgirl:
I check d name and i wzn't dissappoited.

D light of d nation !

We will keep shining.

Kudos 2 Igwe Ifeanyi....4 making us proud.

Some peeps wil nt like dis.

Abi Home for all including mad people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Baby Crocodile Caught In Lekki Today - Put Up For Sale For N20,000 / 20-Year-Old Rejoice Oghenero Builds Drones From Scratch In Bayelsa (Video) / Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.