Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,484 members, 7,801,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: (12588 Views)

Do You Want To Secure A Good Job In Nigeria? Top 5 Factors You Should Consider / Top 5 Funny Factors That Can Give You A Job In Nigeria / I Need A Work At Banana Island Who Can Provide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by chukwujike: 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
There's three factors you can provide to get a job:

1. experience
2. certifications
3. Education

Experience is usually the primary factor. However, the certifications and education are well within your own control, so you can work on those. Also, you can get experience from volunteering, but you have to strike a balance between putting food on the table, too.

In this part of the world, it is difficult to get a job without experience. I suggest the fresh graduate should first study and get necessary certification (at least the basic ones) as soon as possible. No employers want to spend money on training again.

These are some of the courses you can study (not cramming dumps). You really need to know it.

CCNA, CCNP,CCSP,CCIE,OCA,OCP etc.

Differentiate yourself from others and enroll in any good ICT training center or do it yourself (UTUBE).

It worked for me. I can also send materials to you if you want (free). The material I can send to you is on on cisco networking and security.

Keep yourself busy before you know it, the job will come .

Be crime free because crime does not pay. Don't say it's because of frustration.

crystalviewtechnologies@yahoo.com

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by BestySam(m): 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
How do we know what CCNA, CCNP,CCSP,CCIE,OCA means?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Bsc(m): 7:16am On Jun 27, 2016
Really?
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 27, 2016
But seriously why do people need job's, why not work for yourself Cause I don't see why a person should leave his destiny in the hands of a man or body to decide sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by moderatorr: 7:17am On Jun 27, 2016
Very interesting points @OP

This is the one short video Everyone needs to see about pitching your idea to an investor. Wait for it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3jjdvLP3dQ

2 Likes

Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Goddygee(m): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2016
mtchwwwww
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Benbelor(m): 7:19am On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=BestySam post=46962249]How do we know what CCNA, CCNP,CCSP,CCIE,OCA mphey just sound like our political parties• grin
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 27, 2016
I know of only 1 main factor that can surely get u a job in Nigeria.... "connection"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by OBTMOS(m): 7:22am On Jun 27, 2016
-
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by SurewayBookings: 7:25am On Jun 27, 2016
Ok noted...

Meanwhile if you are visiting Lagos and you need an affordable but classic and secured Hotel to lodge, give me a call with the number on my signature to help you make your reservations at no cost. Avoid coming to Lagos only to find out that the hotel you had in mind is already filled up.

If you also need airport shuttle services or flight bookings call the number in my signature.

Sureway Bookings is always there for you.
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Lapyte: 7:26am On Jun 27, 2016
CCNA, CCNP,CCSP,CCIE,
This are networking courses for those that want to work in IT sector of a company.

I think individuals should take courses that align with the first degree obtained.

As an accountant you can't be taking professional courses like those listed above you need to find courses that will give you an edge in the path you choose for yourself.

Don't get me wrong,there are cases where you drift totally out of what you studied in school it all still comes to what you really want.

you can't have CCNA then ICAN and an MBA in Mass Media it doesn't add up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Viktor1983(m): 7:27am On Jun 27, 2016
Nice one op
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Akalia(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2016
The most important factor is connection, either GOD connects you to your helper or to are one of the few fortunate ones that already have people who are in the corridor of opportunities/power

5 Likes

Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Samexdx(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Nice one
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by buzzybrain88(m): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2016
here u need to learn Italian,den u get a job.lingua italiano
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Ryda(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2016
samyomz:
I know of only 1 main factor that can surely get u a job in Nigeria.... "connection"

Hard work bro

Hustle tight and never back down

1 Like

Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by decollex(m): 7:43am On Jun 27, 2016
chukwujike:

1. experience
2. certifications
3. Education

Experience is usually the primary factor. However, the certifications and education are well within your own control, so you can work on those. Also, you can get experience from volunteering, but you have to strike a balance between putting food on the table, too.

In this part of the world, it is difficult to get a job without experience. I suggest the fresh graduate should first study and get necessary certification (at least the basic ones) as soon as possible. No employers want to spend money on training again.

These are some of the courses you can study (not cramming dumps). You really need to know it.

Differentiate yourself from others and enroll in any good ICT training center or do it yourself (UTUBE).

It worked for me. I can also send materials to you if you want (free). The material I can send to you is on on cisco networking and security.

Be crime free because crime does not pay. Don't say it's because of frustration.

am currently on a self study on CCNA, I will appreciate it if u can assist me wit d materials thank you. email: ononikpookechukwu@gmail.com
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by decollex(m): 7:44am On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=chukwujike post=46960436]There's three factors you can provide to get a job:

1. experience
2. certifications
3. Education

crystalviewtechnologies@yahoo.com[/quot am currently on a self study on CCNA, I will appreciate it if u can assist me wit d materials thank you. email: ononikpookechukwu@gmail.com e]
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Adesiji77: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2016
Networking...
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by decollex(m): 7:45am On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=decollex post=46966942][/quote] am currently on a self study on CCNA, I will appreciate it if u can assist me wit d materials thank you. email: ononikpookechukwu@gmail.com
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Mafeb: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Good day OP, I've tried mailing you but couldn't get across! I keep getting "mailer-daemon" as response. I am also very interested in the materials and would appreciate your assistance!
Thank you very much in anticipation.
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by omotee035: 7:59am On Jun 27, 2016

your email isn't going through. pls give another email that we can reach you.
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Fabola20: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2016
pls send the materials to my mail...lekanfab4success@yahoo.com............thanks
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by butanep(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2016
What is the Op even saying... there are thousands of people with good working experience, good result and good dictions that are still jobless. Certificate is overrated in this part of the country that's why we all go to school then come out to start begging for jobs.

If you like Get CCNA, CISCO, JAVA, ICANN ORACLE etc. If you don't have someone to connect you to a good place to work, you will just be there. The connection is either from God or man. But if you don't have the right connections, those certificate might just be a waste until you begin to apply your sense in the right direction. The system is just too corrupt. It takes divine grace to hit that dream job without connections in the present Nigeria. I am not advocating that acquiring certificate is bad but the rational behind it. It shouldn't be primarily aim in getting a good job but to develop ones academic skills in order to create something from it that can sustain you

We need start changing the orientation of undergraduates and secondary school student about going to school to primarily look for jobs. Let them begin to use their holidays to acquire skills they have passion for instead of playing video games and sleeping all day. Let us inform them to get an alternative to the glorified "Certificate" being celebrated in Nigeria. There are people without certificate that are obviously doing fine in the country.

I have a friend who graduated with a first class and ORACLE certified yet without a good job because he has no godfather. Let us stop investing all our time in school to get that paper called certificate. Let's begin to think what we could do peradventure the certificate fails. Investing your whole time to acquire a certificate when your parents are not connected is a big risk.

People without good results are getting good and fantastic jobs and those with very good results are roaming the street looking for jobs all to no avail.

Education is very good but what we acquire here in Nigeria is certificate and not education.

6 Likes

Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by tonypeaches: 8:02am On Jun 27, 2016
chukwujike:

1. experience
2. certifications
3. Education

I am interacted in your materials please. Tonypeaches@yahoo.com
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by ychris: 8:15am On Jun 27, 2016
chukwujike:

1. experience
2. certifications
3. Education

thank in anticipating

ACHEMEDEZ@GMAIL.COM
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by alowale(m): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2016
Wow I will love it if you can send materials to my mail (oladeley2000@yahoo.com)........God bless you
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by seyicrown2008: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2016
chukwujike:

1. experience
2. certifications
3. Education

Thanks bro, am also interested my email is bamilok2008@yahoo.com or bamilok2008@gmail.com
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by koms4mic(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2016
chukwujike:

1. experience
2. certifications
3. Education

Please send the materials to me too
koms4mic@gmail.com
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by Eshiet64(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2016
Pls I also need the materials.

eshietekong@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: by justmi1: 8:34am On Jun 27, 2016
please send the materials to me via akinsiku.temitayo@yahoo.com. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mobil Recruiting Fresh Graduates! / Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going / Nigerian Private Sector: 10 Things you must know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.