Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:39 PM

Cynicism Trails Ogoni Cleanup After Ceremonial Flag Off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cynicism Trails Ogoni Cleanup After Ceremonial Flag Off (12849 Views)

$1 Billion Ogoni Cleanup: Senate Committee Launches Probe, Visits Wike (photos) / Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) / Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynicism Trails Ogoni Cleanup After Ceremonial Flag Off by basadenet: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2016
Another failed promise by APC Government.
Re: Cynicism Trails Ogoni Cleanup After Ceremonial Flag Off by bejick(m): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Liar Mohammed Jus whispered into my ear, that the project will start next week and be concluded ending of July 20................
Re: Cynicism Trails Ogoni Cleanup After Ceremonial Flag Off by maxzzo1(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2016
NavierStokes:

Source:http://m.guardian.ng/features/cynicism-trails-ogoni-cleanup-after-ceremonial-flag-off/

We saw it coming dat it is a Scam right from on set , using 30yrs to clean ogoni tells u Buhari is a fraudster.....
Re: Cynicism Trails Ogoni Cleanup After Ceremonial Flag Off by Leopardd(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Zombies on the run.

First time of me using zombie to represent janja.weedians
Re: Cynicism Trails Ogoni Cleanup After Ceremonial Flag Off by NavierStokes(m): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
freeze001:
E be like say dey want to tell u another story again o!
E be like say dem want to act another movie again o!
(*Singing tinz...)

Shebi we like to deceive ourselves in ds country? When people stated clearly that this govt was just a fraud lookin to steal and loot as well as promote an evil agenda of ownership/Lord v Serf runs, they were termed wailers.

I hope those dumbass dogs that were quick to disown their own because of a mirage will realise their stupidity and rally themselves towards total emancipation and freedom from the choke-hold of this dubious Federal government.

Does this show any sign of seriousness? After tye flag-off, what next? These are things that should have been in place even before d political jamboree of an opening ceremony!

I started putting out these arguments from the last administration, but this cuirrent government is so "blessed" with die-hard supporters that believe every nonsense they spew out.
Re: Cynicism Trails Ogoni Cleanup After Ceremonial Flag Off by NavierStokes(m): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
maxzzo1:

We saw it coming dat it is a Scam right from on set , using 30yrs to clean ogoni tells u Buhari is a fraudster.....

Reclaiming polluted sites spans many years on average. But the issue here is one of a structure which hasn't been put in place.
Re: Cynicism Trails Ogoni Cleanup After Ceremonial Flag Off by chimauga(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
wink

Re: Cynicism Trails Ogoni Cleanup After Ceremonial Flag Off by speeder(m): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
bigboss80s:
Well obviously it was political. The government was in shock after the first wave of attacks by NDA and felt they needed to do something immediately to look competent.

I believe Buhari intends to proceed with the clean up but the flag off was clearly rushed.

That said people should give him the benefit of doubt and a little more time and support.

Buhari is a man of his words.
Your words are that of a learned man. I hate Buhari like hellfire, but your words being without favour nor bias, I'll give you my like which I hardly give. If APC fans were like you, I'll campaign for PMB come 2019

1 Like

Re: Cynicism Trails Ogoni Cleanup After Ceremonial Flag Off by repogirl(f): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
This is not funny but allow me to laugh abeg!

After all the promise and fail campaign promises, people are still believing in this propaganda government? Seriously?

Nigerians, why are you people so gullible? Gullibility is part of what has put this country in the present state it is.

Nigerians, receive sense!
Re: Cynicism Trails Ogoni Cleanup After Ceremonial Flag Off by ntebong: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
The flagging up of the cleaning exercise was political jamboree to sure up political capital for APC candidates in the up coming Senatorial, House of Rep and House of Assembly elections , otherwise how do the Federal Govt explained the hurried flagged up exercise without a single contractor mobilized to the site? This same cleaning up exercise will be another campaign strategy by 2019, on till then my fingers crossed.
Re: Cynicism Trails Ogoni Cleanup After Ceremonial Flag Off by Vic3wap(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
Anything good is worth doing. Politics should be put aside when dealing with the health of the people and when aiming for a healthy environment.
Re: Cynicism Trails Ogoni Cleanup After Ceremonial Flag Off by todayguest(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Discerning minds knew from the onset that, the flag-off was a mere ceremony to secure sympathy votes for Sen. Abe and other APC aspirants in the yet -to- be concluded National and State Assembly elections in the zone. Given the detailed analysis so far. There is no evidence, the cleanup will start soon. Only time will tell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Senate: Can Obanikoro Be Trusted Again? / 2018 Convention: - APC Settles For Consensus / INEC To Delist Weak Parties, Review Campaign Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.