Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? (3745 Views)

Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single / Ladies Can You Employ This Girl As Your Maid? / Ladies Can You Employ This Maid,whats your reasons for or against?public opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 27, 2016
Imagine your mum brought this house-help home to start working in your house but she can’t afford to pay her.The only solution is to reduce your Feeding Allowance so she can be able to pay her on a monthly basis…

Would You Agree? | Deal or No Deal?

Drop your Comments.

Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by Greene66: 12:36am On Jun 27, 2016
She is not attractive. And op you must be a kid

5 Likes

Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 27, 2016
Greene66:
Dats for you man

2 Likes

Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by Strahovski1(m): 12:40am On Jun 27, 2016
Lykar:
Dats for you man

You are a kid. Your mother is still giving you allowances? The lady is ugly.

1 Like

Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 27, 2016
Strahovski1:

You are a kid. Your mother is still giving you allowances? The lady is ugly.
call me a kid one more time

2 Likes

Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by Strahovski1(m): 12:47am On Jun 27, 2016
Lykar:
call me a kid one more time

Kid!

6 Likes

Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Strahovski1:

Kid!
my belly... gringrin ... Lmao... You're stubborn. D1ckhead... !!!! Hahahaha
Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:11am On Jun 27, 2016
In Olamide's voice ... She carry front , she carry backa , she too package , I can't leave ..
This is 100% deal for me ... But that doesn't mean I won't get tired of seeing her ...
Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by sluk(m): 1:22am On Jun 27, 2016
Deal
Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by fistonati(m): 1:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Mama carry virus come for papa and broad. Chai

Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by Strahovski1(m): 2:08am On Jun 27, 2016
NevetsIbot:
my belly... gringrin ... Lmao... You're stubborn. D1ckhead... !!!! Hahahaha

Lol man.. I wanted to see what he is going to do
Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 27, 2016
Strahovski1:

Lol man.. I wanted to see what he is going to do
Haha isokay
Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by Aviero: 5:22am On Jun 27, 2016
Yes, she can.

In fact, she shouldn't give me food money ever again.

I now have a place where I can eat 'food' for free.
Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 27, 2016
Why would I suffer my pocket on a single unattractive lady when there are tonnes of attractive ones everywhere, in school, malls, banks

Op na small boy true true.
Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by Hoodnigga(m): 6:25am On Jun 27, 2016
Sh can keep food allowanc cause i've seen d real food nd dat 1 na free
Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by dukeprince50: 6:41am On Jun 27, 2016
Depends, if ur mom too old 2 do d chores herself, bt y dis kind grl, beta go villa go fyn decend pesin
Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by GoldenJAT(m): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2016
laye laye... my food money is very important..... imagine after ur mum reduces ur own food money and employ her, then she go fall in love with ur younger brother or cousin!! I no want de un4unate abeg.
Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by LuveU2(f): 7:02am On Jun 27, 2016
GoldenJAT:
laye laye... my food money is very important..... imagine after ur mum reduces ur own food money and employ her, then she go fall in love with ur younger brother or cousin!! I no want de un4unate abeg.
shockedgrin
Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by donablinkz42: 7:15am On Jun 27, 2016
That means my mum loves me very very, she knows what's good for me niee
Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by 9ja4show: 8:07am On Jun 27, 2016
Greene66:

Show us ur girlfriend oga. .

Let's appreciate beauty wen we see 1
Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by Greene66: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2016
9ja4show:

Show us ur girlfriend oga. .

Let's appreciate beauty wen we see 1

I'm not a lesbian
Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by dauntless15(m): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2016
i would allow her to keep all of the money cheesy haba am not a kid now i have great threshold for hunger
Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by dukeprince50: 10:20am On Jun 27, 2016
Greene66:

I'm not a lesbian
lol 4 a moment i thought u a guy.
Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2016
dukeprince50:
lol 4 a moment i thought u a guy.
I thought she was a guy too... So na girl dey take me play like dis before. Isokay
Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by NLjona(m): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
Greene66:

and you must be a robot angry
Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
NLjona:

Dude she is a girl oo so no bother
Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by dukeprince50: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
NLjona:

this greene66 is indian that call everyone kid, i really respect this ancestor
Re: Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? by NLjona(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lykar:
Dude she is a girl oo so no bother
no wonder

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) / My Chat With A Dubious Girl. / R. Kelly Caught Sending 17-year Old Boy Nudes (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.