Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5131393 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LordAdam16: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
$50 PayPal for sale. Whatsapp contact in profile.

Rate: N365/$

-Lord
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
195$ Neteller available for grab.
Whatsapp 07063611172.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pman06(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
$200btc available at 390/$

Come whatsapp make we run do that thing Fastttttt.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
$246 btc available from paxful
Paxful rate

#382/$

Contact on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by smartty68(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
modath:

Seems GT has even increased their limit sef..
To how much please?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bobo65(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
modath:

Internank? Today? or when?

Gt bank used to charge 320 per dollar for foreign transactions with a restriction of $100 monthly

It increased to 375 on Monday this week
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ahmtech93(m): 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
1500$ btc available @ 385#/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by whizcode: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
530$ Btc av 385/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ZUBY77(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
chiefkpokp:
Red flag fire!!! kettle calling kettle black, you want to subject me to use escrow to send you rmb first before you send me naira, you want to teach me what you don't practice.?? but i will stop to continue on the other side... you like continue here, but let me tell you, i want to give u respect in this place and end this here... but for you to mention my name for that rubbish so call nonsense, i will reply you there..

Illiterate.
Escrow doesn't mean anyone sending first.
It's only a matter of time anyway,
I don't make faulty predictions.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by momentarylapse: 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
lortexchange the scammer viewing? Wonder what he is looking for? Mods una dey really try! Such brilliant incompetence on display!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
drey22:
Lol, calm down now, its obvious the number wasnt yurs dat was why i thrashed it... i verify everyone mysef i have a list of every trader here.

The number that was inpersonating yu has been flagged here by tabbaz too...

Bro I need to come out and clear myself.Funny thing I was in church wen sum1 contacted me on Facebook DAT my monicker was mentioned on nairaland for scam.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
You are a big for nothing, you want you me to use escrow with you, or want me to send first to you, yet, you will not send rmb first to the nigeria guys that paid you naira, to send rmb to their supplier, if its easy, why dont you get rmb for them directly than doin MITM technics? why didn't you send rmb first to them so that they pay you in Naira? why didn't you use escrow with them?

If you have all the said money in cash as u claimed, to be forming boss, why dont you use your own money to deal, than gettiing from other to come and buy rmb? did i force you.... becos u just wake up one day, them uche just brush u finish, carry u go dey learn how to package goods from lorry f or china, u wan come they carve style for me. oti ja werey

ZUBY77:

Illiterate.
Escrow doesn't mean anyone sending first.
It's only a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Skrill Needed $100
Whatsapp me it you have...

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by essay123(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Smooth Deal thanks
Day11:

Sending you 343$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Skrill (big & small qty), Neteller, BTC, PayPal are Available.See our signature.
AVAILABLE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ZUBY77(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
chiefkpokp:
You are a big for nothing, you want you me to use escrow with you, or want me to send first to you, yet, you will not send rmb first to the nigeria guys that paid you naira, to send rmb to their supplier, if its easy, why dont you get rmb for them directly than doin MITM technics? why didn't you send rmb first to them so that they pay you in Naira? why didn't you use escrow with them?

Well, If I say I will pay in 5 minutes, I pay in five minutes.

That's the meaning of integrity.

Something you can't boast of.
Show me one person that will call me a bad name here.
I will give you ten people that thinks you are a ticking time bomb.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oluwaseun8(m): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Good evening guys,

Perfectmoney needed @ 380, kindly quote me if you have for sale.

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by smartty68(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dollar on card is still #320... Just wonder what's wrong with GTB and Access Bank... SMH

I just chatted with UBA Agent few minutes ago...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
momentarylapse:

lortexchange the scammer viewing? Wonder what he is looking for? Mods una dey really try! Such brilliant incompetence on display!

the thing is if you a ban, you will be able to log in, but wont be able to comment or do anything with it

the only thing they can do is view

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Swegzfreak: 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Geekylady... This person na scam, please beware

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by momentarylapse: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Singapore1:

the thing is if you a ban, you will be able to log in, but wont be able to comment or do anything with it

the only thing they can do is view

There is a total ban that they can do whereby the person won't be even able to access the forum anymore! Ban the i.p address and all that other stuff! This partial ban is helping the scammers hunt for victims!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
momentarylapse:

There is a total ban that they can do whereby the person won't be even able to access the forum anymore! Ban the i.p address and all that other stuff! This partial ban is helping the scammers hunt for victims!
i dont know about total ban oo

even you can use the same ip open 1000 paypal .. freedom after registration is what i can't guarantee oo

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Appguru(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
$1,075 Payoneer available at 370/$.

If you are not sending first, please come with your reputable escrow.

Contact on my signature. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Thisnut(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
drey22:

See the notorious scammer

Cc @ tabbaz Puskin
oga the way you wrote this,
it makes one think lokoyen is the scammer and that is his other Monika.

Please drop that post or write up a backing statement of an identity theft attached to it. First when i saw it, i be shock. Because that na same guy i dey leave over 500k with i go relax my mind without fear.

Meanwhile, i dey see mrcock from romance section viewing. The last time we had that happened , warriblood parted away with people's sweet.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
sure because the 10 people you will bring is ur toys,foot soldiers, wen u dey press pin pon pin pon, when u come and i dont agree for rate, the next thing is u send your foot soldiers to come and be dancing round me in my whatsapp parlor? if it is easy to get 100k rmb, what stops you from getting it directly to your naija client, abi non be china u dey again, or u want me to give u a clue, so that you can start gettiing ur rmb directly? fine... its simple, Buy clean bulk paypal,send it to ur chinese let them withdraw it, and save it in your alipay, then thats a simple way to be independent.....but i no, even u can't do it, becos 1.... u are too dull, 2.. u non even get chinese nationale ID self, Lialiapay, that one kpakpa, non go reject ur Igbo Name, first... so u see... No hope for you.....

ZUBY77:

Well, If I say I will pay in 5 minutes, I pay in five minutes.

That's the meaning of integrity.

Something you can't boast of.
Show me one person that will call me a bad name here.
I will give you ten people that thinks you are a ticking time bomb.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Babyadachi: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Day11:
Sorry dad
I'm selling all of it
$343
At what rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ZUBY77(m): 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
chiefkpokp:
sure because the 10 people you will bring is ur toys,foot soldiers, wen u dey press pin pon pin pon, when u come and i dont agree for rate, the next thing is u send your foot soldiers to come and be dancing round me in my whatsapp parlor? if it is easy to get 100k rmb, what stops you from getting it directly to your naija client, abi non be china u dey again, or u want me to give u a clue, so that you can start gettiing ur rmb directly? fine... its simple, Buy clean bulk paypal,send it to ur chinese let them withdraw it, and save it in your alipay, then thats a simple way to be independent.....but i no, even u can't do it, becos 1.... u are too dull, 2.. u non even get chinese nationale ID self, Lialiapay, that one kpakpa, non go reject ur Igbo Name, first... so u see... No hope for you.....

Write readable sentences.
Make people believe you can handle their money.

11 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
u win.
by tomorrow, i will delete all my negative mention, i just display my talent small, i non be weak guy, but just want to give u what u gave to me..... 1-1 God non ves..... you win, you win, you win.
ZUBY77:

Write readable sentences.
Make people believe you can handle their money.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ibraheem009:
195$ Neteller available for grab.
Whatsapp 07063611172.
SOLD

(1) (2) (3) ... (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.